Wren Spot Stories and Links

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Wren Spot Stories and Links

Postby Burke_Rakers » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:00 am

I was looking for something else (some female 2 male stories that I once found on some obscure site), and in the process of Waybacking along dead links and such, I managed to find a pretty good cluster of links that had me nostalgic as heck. You see, if you were looking for these sort of stories 18 years ago, you had far fewer choices...but some of those choices were pretty sweet.

This is a decent link to the old Wren Spot - which was a weight gain/inflation/boob growth site back in the day. Many of these stories are posted here and elsewhere, but I'll just bet that many are utterly lost to the world.

https://web.archive.org/web/19991013073 ... home.shtml

I'll post more as I find them.
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Wren Spot Stories and Links

Postby jmichaels » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 am

Wow, a blast from the past! Thanks for posting the wayback link, I had all but forgotten about the Wren Spot. That is were I first read Fret Pearson's Obsession and fell in love with the genre.
jmichaels
Transformation Master

Postby bazza170 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Damn, last updated 1999.... i feel old now...
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby Burke_Rakers » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 pm

bazza170 wrote:Damn, last updated 1999.... i feel old now...

Join the club, grampa. I was obsessing over all these old sites (Grey Archive, ROBO'S World, Etc...) that were a daily visit for me back when I was...well, younger. I saw guestbooks with MY name on them from 1996, and suddenly...realised just how old I am. I started writing on the internet at 27, and I'll be 50 next year. Hear that creaking? Those are my bones...

Still...I don't miss 'dial-up'.
Burke_Rakers

Postby Burke_Rakers » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 pm

bazza170 wrote:Damn, last updated 1999.... i feel old now...

Join the club, grampa. I was obsessing over all these old sites (Grey Archive, ROBO'S World, Etc...) that were a daily visit for me back when I was...well, younger. I saw guestbooks with MY name on them from 1996, and suddenly...realised just how old I am. I started writing on the internet at 27, and I'll be 50 next year. Hear that creaking? Those are my bones...

Still...I don't miss 'dial-up'.
Burke_Rakers

Return to Looking For ...