Shrinking Fears (various)

Moderator: greinskyn

Shrinking Fears (various)

Postby bazza170 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Morning had come but Tina found it uncustomarily difficult to rise. Then again given how many times she' risen (and shrank) during the night it was certainly understandable. Laying there beside the still soundly sleeping form of Jannette she thought back to the previous evening's "activities."

As expected the bed hadn't been able to take the strain. Tina had to give the manufacturer credit, however as it lasted for some time under the enthusiastic gyrations of a sixteen foot woman and her two foot lover. Actually it was the second (third?) round with Jannette playing giantess that the frame gave way. The resounding crash at its demise only heightened their experience.

As Tina rose from the shattered remnants of their bed she couldn't help but take one more look back at the plump little red-head that still resided there. The term "little" fit even better than usual since Jannette was currently only a foot high. Tina sighed. She knew their fun was over for now, but found it very hard to restore her lover. Still, it had to be done as Jannette was adamant about not missing classes. With a twist of her ring, the reticent witch started concentrating.

Ever so slowly the tiny woman grew, causing her make-shift blanket to become increasingly insufficient cover. Toes, arms, and shoulders began to poke out from under the silk pillowcase. Eventually the pale flesh of Jannette's breasts appeared as well, drawing a gasp from Tina along with her gaze.

The witch was finding it hard to concentrate...

With utter fascination she watched as gravity's increasing influence pulled her lover's soft bosom down. So caught up in the show was Tina, that she almost overshot the woman's height. 'Shit!' she thought with a start. Yet another sigh was uttered and the growth halted.

"That was close" whispered Tina.

The blonde witch started to rise in order to begin her day when a sudden burning sensation from the ring halted her. At just that instant an interesting idea came to mind. With a twinkle in her eye Tina gave the ring another twist...

Thunk!

"Ow!" Cindy groaned, grabbing her aching wrist.

Just then the blonde's eyes shot open wide. 'Could it all have been a dream?' she wondered with a vague hope. Reaching out both arms Cindy ran them experimentally along the cheap wooden headboard. 'I can reach both sides!' her mind screamed in joy. Not totally reassured, her toes crept downwards to the end of the bed. It took considerable stretching and a little push away from the headboard but she did manage to slip her big toes over the edge. 'Yes!' she thought, 'It was all a dream!' Even as elation spread through her a vague sense of unease refused to dissipate.

Somehow the trip down the bed seemed longer than it should have...

The feeling that something was "off" followed Cindy throughout her morning routines. Perhaps if she'd really tried to figure out what was wrong it would've become apparent. The tall Alpha however refused to even consider what could be the problem. To do so would admit that her "dream" was something more...something impossible. Whenever her mind began to detect even the barest hint of the problem Cindy would bump up the music a bit more.

Denial is a powerful force.

The sounds of blaring music finally jarred Audrey from slumber. Like her roommate the first few seconds of consciousness were filled with frantic examinations. So too did her mind latch onto the weak hope that it had all been a dream. Fortunately everything seemed to be the right size. With a sigh of relief the tall brunette swung her feet over the bed and began her own morning. The soft feel of the carpet on her feet as she sat was pure heaven. Somehow Audrey felt that they would have come up short...

With a shake of her head Audrey slipped on a t-shirt and headed to the bathroom. Elation over finding it had all been some freakish dream gave way to irritation over the excessively loud music pouring out of the bathroom. It was simply too early for such a racket. Plus, she had never been fond of Kelly Clarkson.

Audrey found Cindy brushing her teeth vigorously. The girl didn't even know she was there until the music was turned down.

"Hey" She said in greeting.

"Hey" replied Cindy with a nod. Her voice muffled by the toothpaste.

There was an uncomfortable pause with neither meeting the other's eyes. Denial, after all had its limits.

"The bathroom's yours." Cindy said after rinsing her mouth.

The blonde haired girl then made her way past, allowing Audrey sole possession of the bathroom. Neither realized Cindy's eyes were now only lip level to her roommate.

"Damn it!" Cindy cursed after the third failed attempt to tie the straps of her sleeveless summer dress. For some reason she had to retie them tighter...but now couldn't get the damn things even. "Hey Audrey, can you help me with this?" She shouted.

Audrey who had just finished in the bathroom came to her friend's aid. She found Cindy sitting in front of the mirror trying to level out the front of her dress.

'Here let me get that." She said, taking up the straps.

With her better angle and ease of access Audrey had the situation remedied in short order.

"Getting a little more modest are we?" she asked upon seeing how much tighter the straps had been drawn.

"The damn thing was riding too low." Cindy grumbled. "I didn't want my boobs hanging out." After giving a final adjustment she asked. "How does it look now?"

Audrey tried to suppress her usual feelings of jealousy...and something else entirely. "Hmmm it seems alright. Why don't you stand and see how it hangs that way?"

Cindy stood from her chair and smoothed out the dress. After a final adjustment she looked to her friend for approval. "So what do you...?"

The tall blonde's words were cut short at the sight of Audrey's shocked expression...that and the fact that she had to look slightly upwards to do so. Both stood there in shock as the full weight of what they were seeing sank in.

It had been real.

Deep down both had known but were afraid to admit it. Strangely enough once the truth was out the unease they had felt lifted. Of course it was replaced by a new one;

...that they were at the mercy of someone they'd tormented for nearly three years.

"Looks like Tina left you a little surprise." Audrey giggled, accentuating the word little.

"Ha ha, very funny." Snapped Cindy.

"My my, don't we have a short temper this morning!" Audrey added, this time accompanied by real laughter.

"Yeah, go ahead laugh it up." The blonde glared, her temper flaring. "See how hard you laugh if she finds out who really took those pictures!"

Audrey's laughter halted immediately, accompanied by a noticeable paling of her complexion. "You...wouldn't?" she whispered.

Cindy only answered with a glare that spoke volumes before stomping off to the phone. Audrey watched as the angry girl stabbed at the buttons then waited impatiently. After several seconds of standing there tapping her foot, the blonde slammed the phone down onto its receiver. Cindy stood there in silence fuming. Moments later she tried again.

"Uhhggh!" she cried in disgust before slamming the phone down once more.

"What's wrong?" Audrey asked, though in her mind correctly guessed the problem.

Cindy fumed. "I got the stupid machine!"

"Those two don't have caller I.D. girl." Audrey explained. "They probably won't pick up unless you speak."

Cindy snatched up the phone and jabbed the redial button. Her anger rose as she waited, which wasn't a good thing. "Alright witch girl," Cindy shouted after the metallic beep. "You've had your freaky Alice in Wonderland playtime now its time to give me back my fucking inches!"

The blond Alpha paused waiting for some response, but none came. Finally she slammed the poor little plastic phone down again.

"I don't know if that was such a good idea" came Audrey's voice from across the room.

At the sound, Cindy whirled to face her. "What do you mean?" The agitation was still strong in her words.

Audrey quailed slightly. Even minus the three inches Cindy was a formidable force. "I mean," she paused, struggling to find the right words. "I don't think Tina is one to bow to threats...especially now." She mimicked twisting an imaginary ring to drive the point home.

This time it was Cindy's turn to pale. Her domineering attitude was second nature. Used to getting what she wanted the blonde had simply adopted the standard means for addressing subordinates. It was a technique developed over many years. Only this time it was she who could wind up the subordinate...quite literally too!

"Oh fuck! What do I do now?" Cindy asked.

"Call her back!" Audrey answered. "I don't want her mad either!" Secretly she wondered if her shoes felt a little loose...

Cindy picked up the abused phone, her hands shaking slightly. Mysterious loose pieces rattled about within as she brought it to her ear.

"Um...hi Tina, this is Cindy. Heh heh, sorry about my outburst there, but you're little prank caught me by surprise." Her voice was the epitome of meek apologies. "I don't want to push or anything, but...um...I have to go out and it could be kinda awkward like this, you know?" A slight pause was followed by a major swallowing of pride. "So if you could please make me taller again I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! Bye bye!"

Cindy hung up the phone; the unfamiliar taste of humility strong in her mouth. "She still didn't answer! Now what do I do?"

Tina unceremoniously slipped on a fresh sports bra and t-shirt. She kind of missed her old favorites that now lay tattered on the floor, victims of one of last night's fantasies. Growing out of clothes had been fun if a little painful, but she'd wished she had worn something else. Lust for their carnal games had called for whatever was at hand. With a longing look Tina threw the remains of the clothes in the trash before finding a pair of jeans to wear. One was located in short order and in no time the blonde witch was sliding them up past the barest swellings of hips.

"Fortunately these weren't destroyed." Tina mumbled her thanks as she put on a treasured pair of sandals.

Minutes later, a hunk of nut bread in one hand and her massive canvas "purse" in the other Tina made for the door of their apartment. The last thing she wanted to do today was go to classes. The ring fairly called to her to use it. She'd made a promise to Jannette, however to go to class...one she intended to keep. The lithe little witch consoled herself that she'd had plenty of practice last evening. 'There's also tonight' she added with a grin.

So caught up in making plans for the night had she been, that Tina nearly missed the flashing red light on their answering machine. The ringer had been shut off to keep them from being disturbed, though she doubted such a thing would have phased their passion. A short battle raged within the young woman's mind before her hand shot out to press play.

There were four messages. The first was blank. Tina hit "delete." The second had a shout of frustration; a shout that sounded strangely like that of that stuck up bitch Cindy. Tina didn't erase that one...the thing was too damn fun to lose. A smile spread across the young woman's face as she realized just what the call must've been about. Her suspicions were confirmed on message number three. The obviously furious shouts of the girl was everything she'd come to expect from Cindy. Still, the degrading comments erased some of Tina's elation. 'Witch girl?' she thought in amazement, 'Is she trying to be shrunk further? If so, I could easily accommodate her...' The blonde witch began fingering the ring as images of revenge began to flow. As if sensing her desire the ring flared powerfully, causing Tina to gasp at the sensation. Before she could recover her wits and act out against Cindy, message four began to play; "Um...hi Tina..."

Tina could hardly believe it. 'Is that really Cindy?' she wondered. Never in the young witch's experience had she witnessed the Alpha grovel so. The feeling was so intoxicating that she played the message twice more.

Tina left for class with a definite spring to her step.

"How does this look?" Cindy asked, with a hopeful cast to her eyes.

"You look great." The brunette responded her hand upon her chin as if in deep consideration. "Those heels of mine are just the perfect height."

Audrey just hoped the joy she was feeling didn't show past her clinical expression.

There was still a trace of doubt on the blonde's face. "I just wish they were a smidge taller..." she mused, her voice trailing off.

"Too bad I don't have a higher pair," Audrey apologized, placing a reassuring hand on her friend's shoulder. "But these will be close enough to avoid suspicion."

Cindy agreed with the appraisal. The two inch heels brought her back up to 5'10", just an inch shorter than usual. To everyone around her she should appear almost the same height. Even if someone did notice the heels she doubted they'd make the connection...after all shrinking was impossible. 'All the men will be staring at my boobs anyway' she amended, giving her babies a slight adjustment, 'or my ass.' At that last thought she did a half turn in front of the mirror. Cindy had to admit the heels sure did make her ass and legs look spectacular; not that they ever looked anything but.

Audrey watched as Cindy fretted and primped. The barest hints of a smile danced at the edges of her mouth. There was just something so amazing, almost electric about looking the normally taller woman straight in the eye...wearing heels no less! Audrey looked down at the modest two inchers her friend was wearing. In truth she had a pair that would have boosted Cindy to her former glory, but for some reason hid them from her; she couldn't explain why. (Of course there was also a pair of shiny black 5" heels for certain special occasions...but that was another matter.)

The morning went perfectly for the blonde Alpha. Oh occasionally she would receive a quizzical look, but that is as far as it would go. So it was with fairly high spirits that she met up with her roomie. As usual the two met after Audrey's physics 305 class. The lunch area at that time was normally a little less crowded, yet there was still plenty of time before practice that they could eat.

As luck would have it they were heading to a nice open table by the balcony when Audrey nudged her friend. "Hey isn't that Linda's boyfriend Marcus?" She whispered conspiratorially.

Sure enough it was, causing Cindy to immediately alter her course. "Is this seat taken?" she asked, all sweet innocence.

The poor boy was no match for the blonde's big doe eyes and apparent helplessness...not to mention huge breasts. Cindy sat down beside Marcus, "accidentally" brushing her thigh against his as she did so. The flirting only accelerated from there. Within minutes Linda's boyfriend...or should I say soon to be ex-boyfriend was mesmerized.

Audrey mainly sat back and watched the master (Mistress?) at work. Every so often she would join in by adding some humiliating incident regarding Linda. Some of them were actually true, but most were either exaggerations or out and out falsehoods. It didn't matter either way. In the hormone induced state Marcus had found himself in he bought whatever was dangled hook line and sinker.

"Look here comes Linda now" Audrey whispered, noticing that the approaching woman did not look pleased.

Cindy waited until she figured her rival was in earshot. "See what did I tell you about her hips?" she sniggered, bringing a round of smirks from all three at the table.

Linda's face reddened, but, she continued onward. "Marcus, weren't you supposed to wait for me?"

The young man found it impossible to meet his girlfriend's eyes. As quickly as possible he tried to swallow the trio of fries Cindy had tactfully inserted in his mouth. "Linda! I'm sorry, but I completely forgot!" he struggled to find the words...a struggle he was quickly losing. "Cindy here was kind enough to share her lunch with me and...and..."

It wasn't a pretty sight...

With a shared glance the two instigators rose from the table. "I see you two have something to talk about. We'll leave you alone." Cindy said with apparent total ignorance to the tension. She then flashed Marcus a sweet yet suggestive smile. "I really enjoyed talking with you Marcus." Her body language, however said much much more.

Turning toward Linda, Cindy's voice and features became deadpan...almost cold. "See you at practice."

At that she left with Audrey in tow, both girls adding a little extra sway to their well shaped asses. They continued nonchalantly until rounding a nearby corner whereupon both collapsed into each other's arms in well deserved merriment. From the direction they'd come Linda's loud voice and Marcus' apologetic one could be heard clearly. Audrey high-fived Cindy then the two headed off down the hall. Behind them the agitated voices slowly faded.

Despite her promise Tina didn't attend all her classes. She was just too wired to sit still and listen to dull facts and meaningless figures. 'I mean who can expect to take this stuff seriously when you have real power?' she asked herself. A flash of heat from the ring seemed to answer her. The lithe little witch no longer seemed to find this odd or notice its timing.

Free from the college, Tina went to her favorite place to shop; The Salvation Army. Everything seemed so much more peaceable here...lived in and comfortable. Trendy new shops with their fancy glittery styles turned her off. The farcical act towards fashion the night before had been merely to trick the Alphas. Tina had no intention of dressing so shallowly. 'After all I'm still sexy' she thought, while picking out a used pair of Carpenter jeans. 'I don't have to have my ass hanging out to be sensual' she continued, though it was sounding more and more like denial than justification. 'I mean after all if I want to...'

WHAM!

A sudden impact from behind staggered the short blonde disrupting her thoughts.

"I'm sorry there kid, I didn't see you there." Came the apologetic voice from an extremely beautiful woman.

Tina just stood there unable to speak. It wasn't from the impact; that had been painful but relatively minor. No, it was that this sex goddess (amazingly identical to a woman she'd lusted after in a magazine once) thought she was a child. The woman couldn't be any older than Tina herself.

"I'm...not...a...kid." she finally managed, though her voice could barely be heard.

The sex goddess' face looked even more apologetic (and condescending) "I'm sorry young man, I didn't mean to call you a kid." She gave Tina a playful slap on the arm. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll be as big as your dad someday!"

"I'm not...I mean I'm not a..." Tina stammered even more shocked and humiliated than before.

The woman didn't hear her. After flashing a model's smile she sashayed off leaving the little witch crushed. Tina suddenly felt claustrophobic. She had to get out of there...now. In a blind rush she exited the building then darted off down the sidewalk and ducked into the first alley.

The sex goddess' eyes watched her go. There was a cold smile on her face, one that would have chilled the hardest of souls. Those very eyes darted to the pocket watch in her slim hand, the smile deepening further. A sharp click rang out accompanied by a slight shimmer in the space she once stood. There was nothing there now, except for the fading sound of a man's laughter.

Jannette gave her shirt another tug down as she looked at her watch. 'Where are you Tina?' she wondered. They were supposed to meet over a half hour ago but her lover hadn't shown up. 'Oh well, I'll catch up with her later' she decided with a sigh. Picking up her bag Jannette headed off down to Panchero's grill; she was hungry as hell. As the plump little redhead walked her shirt crept up once more allowing a peek at her soft tummy.

If one looked, a good inch of bare ankle was visible too...

"Shit!" I forgot about practice!" Cindy cursed, a worried look on her face. "We can't miss it or the coach'll have our hides!"

Audrey thought 'What's this we business?' but restrained herself. "Don't worry about it, just move around a lot and don't stand too close to anyone."

Cindy didn't look too sure but followed her teammate into the locker room anyway. Being nearly a half hour before practice the place was mostly deserted. The only ones there were the coach and of course that kiss-ass Pearlman. It was just what they wanted. Cindy could get ready without too much consideration. The two planned to be out on the court well in advance too, skipping the normal pre-workout gossip session. Considering their poor performance the day before, the benefits would be two-fold.

"Why Kellerman and Roberts what are you two doing here so early?" Came the unexpected and somehow always sarcastic voice of Coach Watkins. "Don't tell me my star players are actually going to show some team spirit?"

The 30ish woman came up behind the two on the bench and placed a hand on each girl's shoulder. It was supposed to be a supportive gesture, but Cindy always believed it was so she could look down their tops.

"Let's not have another day like yesterday eh?" she asked, giving the girls a surprisingly powerful shake.

"Don't worry coach, I'll give a hundred and ten percent!" Cindy vowed exuberantly.

"Yeah Ms. Watkins, we won't let you down!" Audrey added with the same level of enthusiasm.

Both knew the woman would stay until she heard a suitable level of team spirit.

"Fine then!" The coach crowed, giving the girls another vigorous shake; one that sent even Audrey's B-cup breasts into a marvelous jiggle. Cindy's boobs, well what can I say...sigh.

"You too women get ready now." Watkins said while straightening up. (Was her voice a little throaty?) She walked a few steps away then stopped and turned toward Cindy. "Have you lost a little weight?"

Cindy paled slightly, but kept her composure. "Um...not that I know of coach."

Ms. Watkins looked unsure, but conceded. "Ok, I just want to make sure you're healthy." 'No sense scaring the girl' she thought. Still her team captain's uniform looked a little looser than usual.

Cindy and Audrey were already out on the court and warmed up when their teammates arrived, but joined in on the warm ups anyway. Hey, it didn't hurt to keep the coach happy; team spirit and all that crap. Linda shot icy barbs and pure hatred at the pair as they worked out. Cindy simply smiled and waved. This only made the situation worse; just as she knew it would.

It was weird how much taller everyone seemed. At 5'8" Cindy was now shorter than five of her teammates, Audrey among them. She tried to follow her friend's advice by keeping in motion and distancing herself more than normal. Of course she had to do so in a way that didn't attract more attention to herself. It was a fine line.

When play started Cindy gave it her all. At first she made the same mistakes as the day before. This drew some irritated groans from her teammates and more than one scowl from Coach Watkins. She had real talent, however and soon made the necessary adjustments.

That doesn't mean to say the going was easy.

Cindy was in the front line, with Linda on the left side and Jen on the other. Both were excellent players in their own right...and both hated her guts. As the games proceeded both adversaries grew more and more bold in their attack on the blonde. Repeatedly they strayed into her territory and more than a few elbows or errant swipes impacted her body.

Linda regarded the boyfriend stealing, ball hogging, blonde haired bitch Cindy Kellerman. 'Marcus was mine big boobs' she thought bitterly, 'What is it with you and taking anything I desire?' If it wasn't for Cindy she'd still have any one of her last three boyfriends. Each of them had been methodically stolen by the tall blonde. 'I'd be team captain too!' she added, doing a quick comparison of the best players, 'Without Cindy no one here could challenge me, not even Audrey!' Linda let her eyes dart over to the other "star" player. The girl had talent that much she'd admit. 'She's got no leadership potential though' she thought with a smirk, 'everyone knows she's Kellerman's puppet.' Linda hated her too, but today that hate was but a mere shadow to the utter loathing she reserved for Cindy.

Returning attention to the tall blonde, Linda realized there was something different about her today; she just couldn't put a finger on it. 'She seems less imposing somehow' was all the bitter girl could determine. The feeling inspired Linda to up her attack another notch...

WHAM!

A sprinkling of stars danced across the black haze.

Cindy blinked a few times to clear her vision. At first nothing happened, but soon the darkness began to fade. As it left, a mixture of voices filtered in; some concerned, others laughing. "Is she ok? ...Serves her right...did Linda just...hit her head..."

When her thoughts cleared, the last few seconds played through Cindy's mind. She'd just made a mighty leap to spike the ball. (Successfully) When her feet came down, instead of contacting the court, she felt them get swept from underneath. Unable to catch herself Cindy landed hard. It wasn't an accident, it was...

Linda

With a shriek of pure rage Cindy climbed up off the floor and faced the perpetrator. The sudden change from prone victim to animated attacker left everyone stunned including her target. The other girl's hesitation was brief and in no time she returned both the glare and aggressive stance. Inches apart the two faced. No one knew what to expect...the game was all but forgotten.

Neither moved, yet neither backed down.

Linda sized up her opponent. Normally taking on the big blonde would be considered suicide, but something told Linda her moment had arrived. Feverishly her mind raced to find the supposed weakness...it was there she knew it.

She didn't have to wait long.

'C'mon girl don't back down!' Linda chanted inwardly. 'Stare that bitch straight in the eye!'

Her own eyes widened slightly.

'I can look her in the eye!' she thought triumphantly. As crazy as it seemed Linda could actually look straight across into big boob's eyes. For two years now she'd had to tilt her head upwards whenever they were close.

Now she didn't have to.

Linda felt a surge of confidence at the revelation. That confidence found its way into her expression and her voice. With a big smile she said; "Looks like someone finally took you down a couple notches!"

It was Cindy's turn to have her eyes go wide. 'Oh shit she knows!'

Before either one could do anything further the commanding voice of Coach Watkins rang out. "Kellerman and Price! You two stand down!"

The older woman strode over quickly and purposefully; the papers on her clipboard rustling in the artificial breeze. She placed herself between the glowering athletes.

"Price I saw what you did," Watkins said, turning her back on Cindy to give the other her full attention. "There is no excuse for behavior like that. Now hit the showers and head straight up to my office."

This time it was Linda's turn to leave the court in shame.

Too bad Cindy couldn't enjoy it...

The blonde barely heard Ms. Watkins ask her if she was alright. When a response didn't come right away the coach mistook silence for injury and asked if she wanted to go to the nurse. Cindy refused, but agreed to sit out for a few sets.

She needed to think.

Tina wallowed in self pity. Alone in the alley the she let the tears flow freely. Any and all illusions of being sexy had been stripped away in one cruel blow. 'I know I dress boyish, but I've never been mistaken for a boy!' she thought, 'At least I don't think I have...' The little blonde stopped in mid-step. 'Have people just been polite to me all along?' she wondered. 'Perhaps Cindy and Audrey in their own cruel way were the only ones being honest?'

"Life isn't fair." She mumbled sadly, her voice sounding hollow in the empty alley.

As if in response the ring flared suddenly from its now nearly continuous flow of heat. Tina looked down at her hand, fingering the band slowly.

Maybe it wasn't as unfair as she'd thought...

Wiping tears from her eyes, the blonde witch walked back to the store.

Audrey had watched the exchange between the girls escalate, but was unable to do anything about it from her side of the net. Concern over her friend's safety began to filter in with worries she already had over Cindy's loss of height being discovered. The former was something new because the big blonde had a well earned reputation for being able to take care of herself.

Then again she wasn't as big as she used to be...

Virtually everyone saw the cheap shot that left Cindy lying on her back. It seemed as if Audrey's fears had come true when she did not get up right away. A flurry of excited babble ensued as the girls encircled their fallen captain. Their loose tongues were soon silenced, however at the sudden and quite unexpected shriek of fury from Cindy. With surprised looks all stepped back. None wanted to be a part of, yet all wanted to witness the sparks that were sure to fly. So it was with a distinct sense of disappointment to all when the coach stepped in and broke up the fracas.

Well, almost all...

Audrey was profoundly glad Ms. Watkins had stepped in. Free from the constant shuffle Cindy's reduced height looked that much more obvious; especially toe to toe with Linda. At least it looked that obvious to her eyes. It didn't occur to Audrey that she was looking for it, the others were not. Still there seemed to be a general difference in the way the girls all acted to their leader, as if they could somehow sense there was something amiss.

"All right girls the show's over!" the coach shouted. "Pearlman and Andrews...take their places.

The two B-squad girls beamed with joy at being able to play with the bigs. Play resumed, and soon the incident was forgotten.

The loss of two key players made the game considerably one-sided. Audrey's team continually exploited weaknesses in their front line. The victories were sweet as the A-squad hammered away at the less experienced players. In fact Audrey was so caught up in the fun she missed the strange tingle that swept through her body...

Alone in the dressing room Tina hung up her selections and undressed. In just her panties she contemplated which items to try first. It was a hard choice as all were decidedly foreign to her. After some consideration Tina finally decided on a feminine pink top and black skirt. (She wasn't sure if Cindy's comment was entirely full of shit, but figured what the heck it was worth a shot) Both items draped loosely over her slight form. The effect was quite unflattering making her look like a kid playing dress-up with her older sister's clothes.

A smile came to her face as she fingered the ring. When the hot sensation flooded her body Tina's smile grew even deeper. The witch's black eyes looked on in anticipation as she waited for the changes to begin.

And waited...

And waited...

Nothing happened! With intermixed distress and despair Tina's hands explored looking for any change whatsoever.

None were found.

Tears threatened to flow once more as she stripped off the ill fitting clothes. 'That's what I get for trying to alter the spell' she cursed internally, 'It should have worked though...I had their permission.' Even through the pain of failure Tina smiled at her brilliant maneuver at securing the rights to some of their "things." Little did the two Alphas know they'd just signed over unlimited access to any and all aspects of their being. 'I may have failed now...but I'll figure it out eventually' she thought as once again her ice blue eyes turned black.

Tina left the discarded clothes in the dressing room as she left. Right now she just couldn't bear to even touch them. Besides, she'd just remembered her previous appointment with Jessica.

"Crap, I'm almost 45 minutes late!" she cursed, her short legs picking up their pace.

She spotted Jannette at Panchero's grill. When the plump redhead wasn't at their meeting place this was the most likely spot. Tina knew her lover well. Jannette hadn't spotted her arrival yet. In fact the closer she got, the more Tina realized how preoccupied the other woman was...and how sad. Guilt immediately flooded the little witch as she figured her tardiness was the cause.

Motion below the table proved otherwise.

Tina saw how Jannette was gripping the roll of fat at her waist. Prior experiences alerted the blonde that her lover was feeling guilt and shame over her weight. This usually happened after a particularly exuberant binge. The large pile of burrito and taco wrappers on the table confirmed that this was just such a case.

She continued to watch her friend while considering yet another of life's injustices. 'Why is it some people are heavy no matter what, while people like Cindy can eat anything and stay slim?' Tina wondered while fingering the ring, 'Too bad miss perfect can't feel what it's like being heavy...I sure bet Jannette would enjoy being the skinny one!'

"Oh well I'll do what I can to make her feel better." Tina sighed

A flash from the ring signaled she already had...

Practice finally ended and the girls headed off to the locker room in a sea of chatter. Cindy leapt to her feet to join them. Any minor effects from her tumble had long since faded, but she didn't feel like playing anymore. The whole Linda incident had been too disconcerting. Even now slight lines of worry creased her brow. If she couldn't get that little witch to return her to normal right soon who knows what would happen?

Cindy saw Audrey waiting by the door, sports drink in hand. "Good game."

The brunette nodded. "Nice fall." She responded with a grin.

"Gee thanks," Cindy replied wryly before turning serious. "We got a problem, I think Linda knows..."

"Oh shit!" Audrey said a little too loudly, attracting a few stares. In a whisper she added; "What'll we do now?"

Cindy looked at her friend. "We find that little witch, that's what we do."

The two girls sat at their usual spots and opened their lockers. Audrey immediately began to undress for her shower. The brunette already had her shoes and socks off before she realized Cindy was just sitting there.

"What's wrong?" She asked the blonde, seeing the shock on her face.

"My locker's empty..." Cindy replied.

Audrey looked and sure enough all of her friend's clothes were missing...even her purse.

But it wasn't truly empty.

There taped to the shelf was a little pink note with "Cindy" written on it. After a few tense moments the blonde Alpha reached out and tore it off. Here's what it said;

Hey Cind

This is just a small note to say I'm sorry your appearance on the court today was so abbreviated. I know you're feeling down right now so I'll keep it short.

STAY AWAY FROM MARCUS!

Just a little advice from me to you, after all we finally saw eye to eye today and I really appreciate the fact you no longer look down on me!

Hopefully I can be a much bigger influence in your life!

LINDA

Cindy crumpled the note so tightly in a fist her hand turned white.

"That thieving wench' she hissed through clenched teeth.

Of course Cindy failed to realize it was her theft...or rather her latest theft that incited the incident in the first place. In a fit of anger she hurled the paper wad into her locker. Audrey's curiosity was too great; she scooped the note right out and peeled it apart.

"Hey she's kinda funny!" Audrey said with a giggle. "Like when she said abbreviated...hey!"

Cindy snatched the note back, this time shredding the paper into an indecipherable mass.

"Oh, sorry about that." Audrey replied.

Silence...

Seeing that her friend was in no mood to talk let alone accept her apology Audrey again moved to undress. 'At least one of us doesn't have to go around in stinky clothes!' she thought...wisely to herself.

Audrey left the fuming, brooding Cindy at her locker and headed to the showers. The stalls were mostly empty by now, so she pretty much had her choice of the lot. After the workout hot steamy water was just the ticket to loosen up. Soon even the tension with her roommate was lost under the soothing heat.

After washing her hair the brunette lathered up her body. She just loved the smooth slippery feel of the suds on her soft skin.

'...almost as much as Cindy's...I mean Thomas' hands.' Audrey corrected her thoughts, blushing from the strange slip up. 'Wherever did that come from?' she wondered.

Wherever it came from didn't matter...at least to her body. The mere thought of either of their hands caressing her body had caused her pulse to quicken and nipples to harden...down below a surge of warmth cried for attention.

Audrey turned to face the shower as her hand slipped lower to "lather" a certain spot. She'd never admit it, but Thomas' face wasn't the one she was imagining...

Cindy sat there in her stinky uniform waiting for Audrey to finish. To make the situation not be a total loss she borrowed a hair brush and some of her friend's antiperspirant. By now her naturally silky hair had dried off, requiring only a few strokes to send it once more cascading over her shoulders.

When Cindy went to put on the antiperspirant, however she became aware of a slight pinching from her sports bra. She didn't know if this was a good or bad thing given that it had been somewhat loose when she put it on before practice. 'Could Tina have restored me?' she wondered 'I thought I felt something...' True enough while sitting by the court Cindy could've sworn that strange tingling passed through her body once more. The very same sensation she'd experienced the night before during the "game". She'd been too deep in thought over the threat Linda now posed to really be sure. 'I need to check' the hopeful blonde realized. Audrey was still in the shower, so gauging their heights that way was out...besides previous experience had shown them that technique was unreliable. You just never knew if witch girl decided to shrink the other as well.

'My shoes still feel loose' she realized after wriggling her toes. 'What I need is to stand next to something I know the height of.' Cindy scanned the locker room, her eyes landing on the scale that had a height measurement attachment. The blonde immediately dismissed that. One doesn't stand in the middle of a crowded locker room measuring yourself when you want to be discreet. Besides, any girl foolish enough to stand on the scale immediately drew at least one gossiper eager to spread the news of the "unfortunate" gain. No, she'd need something else. Cindy's eyes next landed on Callie McPherson. The gangly girl matched her impressive, well formerly impressive height of 5'11". If it wasn't for the girl's inherent clumsiness she'd have been a real threat on the court.

Callie was standing in front of the mirror trying to improve her plain features with an elaborate array of make-up. Cindy figured the girl would be too deep in thought to notice a quick side-by-side comparison. She carefully made her way over, ever alert to avoid a possible encounter with someone else. The coast was clear, however allowing her to slink over to the sinks unobstructed.

Just when Cindy neared her target the girl bent over obscuring her true height. 'Aarrggh!' she cursed internally as Callie continued to bend down over the sink. 'What the fuck are you doing anyway?' she wondered. Time crept by at a snail's pace. Feeling stupid and obvious as hell just standing there, Cindy snatched up a paper towel and began dabbing at her face. A runner friend had warned her never to do that...something about the wood fibers messing up your skin or something. Not that she ever had to worry about that, her skin was always flawless. Right now the heinous wood fibers seemed far less threatening than standing there like a dolt. Cindy dabbed away...

After about three years, the tall girl finally stood up. Cindy looked on in anticipation, praying they were now the same height once again. Unfortunately Callie kept on rising, easily passing Cindy's shorter stature.

"Damn!" She cursed in frustration, her anger forming the words audibly instead of in her head as intended.

Callie startled by the unexpected sound whirled about to look down at Cindy. "You scared me silly!" the taller girl said in her usual childish voice.

The blonde Alpha winced at the bubbly sound of Callie's voice. She just couldn't stand it when women talked like that. It made them sound like a bimbo. Cindy half expected to hear her say something like; "Gee your tits are like so hot!"

A look of confusion swept over Callie's face as she looked down. Cindy had to think fast.

"What's that on your face?" She asked pointing animatedly. The fear she felt over her possible discovery made its way into her voice.

Seeing the look of shock on Cindy's face and sensing the urgent tone, Callie immediately spun back to her own reflection. "What? Where?" She said frantically, her hands fluttering about her face totally messing the elaborate make-up.

Cindy made a rapid exit...

"I don't see..." the tall girl halted mid sentence, turning back to find empty space where her captain once stood. Callie looked around, but she was nowhere in sight. Shrugging her bony shoulders attention was once more focused on her face. One look at the mess displaced any thoughts over how small Cindy had appeared...

'That was close!' Cindy thought, ducking behind the double row of lockers. The impact sent her substantial breasts into motion...more so than usual. What her mind almost admitted was; 'That was stupid!' but her superior personality wouldn't accept it.

After a quick peek confirmed that Callie was once more engrossed in her appearance Cindy went back to the relative seclusion of their bench. Audrey was already back freshly showered and relaxed...one would also say flushed. The blonde plopped down beside her the impact once again sending a wave of movement through her breasts.

Audrey saw her roommate sit beside her. "Where you been?"

"To the bathroom" Cindy lied.

The brunette merely shrugged and continued on with her dressing. For some reason her bra felt a little loose. The discovery sent shockwaves of fear down her spine. 'Oh please don't let me be shrinking again!' she prayed. When a similar looseness was found with her shorts the fear spread. A look of worry towards the brooding Cindy showed that she was still taller than her. That didn't mean they weren't both shrinking. With an incredible amount of will (and shaking hands) the worried brunette put on her shoes and socks. What she did next however required an even greater amount of willpower.

Audrey braved the scale.

Heart beating rapidly she tried to slide the little weights. Eventually the bar dropped from the upright position it had slammed into when she stepped on. The pointer bobbed up and down in a lazy arc gradually approaching the zero. That wasn't what Audrey was concerned about, however. With apparent nonchalance she swung the height bar down over her head...gradually lowering it down. The cool steel had hardly touched her head when;

"Hey Audrey...good game huh?" Came the sugar sweet voice of Jen.

The brunette spun around to face her enemy. Her reaction was so sudden she actually caught the girl's eyes leaving the weight bar. Audrey looked on in triumph at the disappointment on Jen's face. At 132 lbs. she'd actually lost two since her last weigh in. (only three days prior...)

"Oh hi Jen!" she greeted with an equally false showing. "Here you can use the scale."

Audrey stepped off, but made no move to leave. She smiled inwardly at the shadow of fear that tinged Jen's already disappointment laden features.

"No that's ok!" Jen said all too quickly, hands drifting to the slight midriff bulge she sported. Hard partying ways were starting to have an effect on her figure...

"Go on ahead," Audrey coaxed, smiling broadly. "A growing girl needs to keep track of her weight." Then almost conspiratorially she added; "Don't worry I won't tell anyone how much you gained."

Jen spun wordlessly on her heels and stomped off in a huff. Audrey almost called out with another cutting comment, but thought the better of it. Instead her eyes darted to the scale; it read 70.5" as always. The sneakers added their usual half an inch otherwise she was right at 5' 10". With a flood of relief Audrey headed back to her locker.

Along the way her loose shorts required another adjustment...

Jannette guiltily brought her hands out from under the table. "Tina! Where've you been?" She hoped her lover didn't see what she'd been doing...

The blonde witch set her bag down and scooted onto the opposite bench. "Oh, just doing a little shopping at the Salvation Army."

Jannette who had been discretely attempting to condense the mound of wrappers suddenly stopped. "You mean the one downtown?"

Tina's mouth was already full of burrito; Jannette apparently hadn't eaten all of them. She hurriedly chewed and swallowed. "Yeah, the one by Marie's House of Small Sizes."
bazza170
Transformation Master

Re: Shrinking Fears (various)

Postby bazza170 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Jannette briefly wondered if her lover had shopped there as well...the possibilities for future "activities" were enticing. That wasn't what really concerned her at the moment. "You skipped your classes today, didn't you?"

It was more of an accusation than a question.

The blonde witch looked stunned. "Just Economics 201" she said defensively. Tina grimaced as if mentioning the class left a bad taste in her mouth. Then guessing the reason for the question she added; "And I didn't use any magic today either."

What was one lie between friends and lovers? It wasn't as if she'd spent the whole day casting like she'd been doing lately.

The mere thought of which made her ache to do so...

Only Jannette's love seemed to ease Tina's desire to study mystical arts lately. The plump little redhead had cast her own form of magic over her...one that was more biologic than ethereal.

The look on Janette's face showed she didn't entirely believe Tina's claim of abstinence. Not surprising given the way magic's lure had consumed the little blonde.

There was something else that fueled her doubt...

"Oh really," Jannette asked raising an eyebrow. "So you didn't have anything to do with this?" She stood up, showing the gap where shirt failed to meet jeans. "Or this?" A gesture was made towards uncharacteristically bare ankles.

Tina blushed. "That doesn't count! I did that this morning before classes."

Jannette's eyebrow remained raised.

"I guess I could have left you the way I found you," Tina grinned cattily. "Although at twelve inches I doubt you'd have made it to class yourself."

The mischievous grin on her lover's face, as well as the pleasurable memories from the night before, wiped away any doubtful feelings.

...even the ones regarding the odd tingle she'd felt just before Tina sat down.

"I can't believe they're still not home!" Cindy shouted, slamming down the phone.

"We were just there like five minutes ago." Audrey replied rolling her eyes.

Cindy merely glared.

"When does that little witch plan on turning me back to normal?" she shouted, her question directed to no one in particular.

Audrey recognized one of her roommate's tirades. She knew better than to answer and wisely left the ranting girl be. Besides, she had a date to prepare for.

Cindy didn't even notice her retreat.

Slowly the blonde felt her gaze drift back to the phone as if some force compelled her to do so. She had to fight the urge to pick it up once more, actually snatching back her hand as it reached out for it. 'What the fuck are you doing?' she thought angrily, 'You're better than this! Pull it together girl!' With that she turned and stormed off to her room.

She had a boyfriend to steal...

Cindy claimed her right to the bathroom first; doing so on the grounds that she hadn't showered yet. Of course it was the blonde's custom to hog it anyway so what's new?

With a fresh set of underwear she headed off to shower. After placing them on the counter she reached in to turn on the water. It was a good thing to do right away as the water heater was clear over by the kitchen. It seemed to take forever for the warmth to reach the bathroom. That done and eager to be rid of the soiled uniform Cindy wasted no time in shedding it. Her shorts and shirt were deposited in a heap. The damn sports bra proved to be more of a problem. It seemed to be even tighter than before. While removing the snug garment sounds of several snapping threads could be heard. 'What's wrong with this thing?' she wondered. It was definitely hers that much was sure. 'Could it have shrunk in the wash?' she wondered. Cindy merely shrugged and threw it in the pile; it was something to be dealt with later.

A quick glance in the mirror showed nasty red marks where the binding material had irritated her skin. There was something else too. Stepping closer, Cindy examined her breasts more thoroughly. They seemed somehow...bigger. Reaching up she cupped each one in her hands. They felt bigger too, and heavier. The blonde had mixed feelings about this. She considered her breasts her best feature, certainly the most pronounced. Men couldn't seem to get enough of their firm abundance...not to mention the jealousy they generated from other women. Still, how much was too much? It was a good thing she maintained such a high level of fitness. Her strong back muscles easily supported the DD's. Even so, they did tend to get in the way during heated competition. What would she do if they got any bigger? Silently the blonde prayed it was just some short term hormonal imbalance.

The mirror was starting to fog up, but Cindy couldn't resist one more look. Turning sideways she inspected her profile. As usual her breasts jutted out proudly...well, sort of. They seemed to be riding lower than usual. With a frown she hefted them up to their normal position. 'Did they seem softer?' she thought, horrified by the very idea. Refusing to accept it Cindy let go of her breasts and made for the shower.

...and missed them sag back down slightly lower than before

Cindy reached inside the stall; the temperature was perfect. She stepped in and after lowering the nozzle began to wash her hair. As she worked her slim fingers through her mane, thoughts of the upcoming date began to form. For some reason she always thought (plotted) best in the shower. Perhaps it was the lack of interruption, the warm aqua massage or just the feeling of solitude. The exact reason eluded her. Not that it mattered, all the blonde cared about was that it worked.

Under the stream of hot water she planned her attack.

Rather than be deterred by Linda's threat Cindy found herself spurred on even more. Marcus was certainly attractive and she'd have been interested anyway, but the idea of taking him from her nemesis made it even more appealing. 'I can't wait to see the look on her face when she finds out!' Cindy thought lathering harder. 'I'll teach her to fuck with me!' Images of the distraught Linda flowed through her mind. 'Marcus would have to be a fool to stay with her when he could have a body like mine!' she touted.

Cindy's hands moved lower...

'It's not like Linda's ugly or nothing' she conceded 'The girl does have a nice body...' Images of her naked teammate in the locker room flooded Cindy's brain with amazing clarity. 'I mean her tits aren't as spectacular as mine but they look so firm and round'

Lower still...

'And her ass' The blonde pictured Linda's slightly wide derriere 'I wonder what it would feel like to...'

"OHHH!" She moaned loudly, the sounds of her pleasure echoing off the tiny walls of the stall.

The sound of her voice, not to mention the power of the feelings down below alerted Cindy to what she'd been doing. Instantly she snatched her hand away from her still eager pussy. Shocked, horrified, stimulated...among other things the blonde collapsed against the smooth plastic wall of the shower. Standing there weak kneed and breathing hard Cindy struggled to gather her thoughts. Unfortunately the first thing that came to mind was how dark and sensual Linda's nipples were.

'Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!' her mind chanted over and over trying by sheer will to remove both thoughts and images of Linda Price. Still shaken, Cindy tried imagining Marcus naked. It was difficult at first, but gradually the images of his strong muscular arms began to form. A smile came to the blonde's face as she imagined a powerful yet hairless chest and trim narrow waist. Below that lay the dark hairs, neatly trimmed surrounding Linda's pussy...

"Aaagghh!" Cindy screamed as once again the stall's enclosure was filled with her voice.

Shaken more than ever, Cindy cranked the knobs closed and dashed out of the shower. Water and suds dripped off her body onto the mat below.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She wondered out loud.

Somehow the blonde figured a little witch was behind it all...

Audrey tried to decide which outfit she was going to wear. After considerable debate she went with a rather revealing white navel-baring halter and a low riding denim skirt. The brunette had to admit the top left little to the imagination. When double dating with Cindy, however you needed as much cleavage exposed as possible, otherwise you were bound to lose your boyfriend's attention.

"What the hell?" Wondered Audrey out loud.

The bra she'd chosen hung loose on her chest. The effect was disturbing, making it appear as if her breasts were considerably smaller. Audrey removed it. Inspecting the label proved that indeed the bra was hers. The next two bras had the same "Illusion". Finally in frustration an old Wonderbra from Victoria's Secret was chosen. Even that looked a bit understated, but at least it more closely approximated what should have been there in the first place.

The changes didn't end there.

Her low riding skirt was so loose it required a belt just to keep it riding at all. 'What the hell is wrong with my clothes?' she wondered 'It can't be me I just checked'. Audrey's eyes darted over to the measuring tape nearby. She truly doubted Tina had messed with that.

Returning to her mirror the brunette concentrated on her make-up. It took considerable will to avoid looking elsewhere. Being human...and a woman, Audrey couldn't resist a few glimpses.

She just wished her hips didn't look so boyish...

Little by little Tina and Janette worked their way downtown. Neither of them had any pressing homework so they were free to relax and have a good time. Eventually but not surprisingly they found themselves at the entrance of "The Pit". From where they stood the tantalizing aroma of coffee drifted in the breeze tempting them to enter. Not that either needed much coercion.

Jane's Java was a sublevel coffeehouse located not far from campus. There were a few people that actually referred to the place by its given name. The vast majority, however simply referred to it as "The Pit". Now using the term "vast majority' could be considered misleading, especially since the number of regulars numbered only about thirty.

"Wanna go in?" Tina asked, her features already expressing her own opinion.

"You have to ask?" replied Jannette, her mind already trying to decide between "JJ's Mocha Madness" or "Gregg's Dreggs"

They both descended the steps chanting "NEED THE BEAN! NEED THE BEAN!"

Down in the depths of The Pit the faint smell of incense began to intermingle with that of the various roasts. One of Jane's Celtic CD's was playing 'The Road to Galway'. All in all the mood was as pleasant as it was addictive.

Finding a table near the back the girls settled onto a pair of second hand chairs. Though rough looking and obviously old, the pieces were comfortable and only added to the relaxed atmosphere.

"Hey TJ!" Blurted Mallory, her loud voice a distinct contrast to her stealthy approach.

As usual the girls were caught totally by surprise and nearly left their seats in shock.

Not everything at Jane's was peace and tranquility...

"Hey Mallory" Tina greeted as soon as her heart left her throat.

The bubbly caffeine wired girl began to pout. "Now T, you know what I want."

"Sorry M" Tina corrected, fighting the urge to roll her eyes.

Instantly the girl was back to bubbling form, her wide anime eyes seemingly never blinking. Tina and Jannette placed their orders as quickly as possible. Their sighs of relief were timed and in perfect harmony when M left them alone once more.

"I didn't think she worked Thursdays" Jannette finally said.

Tina did roll her eyes this time. "I think M is for manic not Mallory."

They broke down into giggles at that.

M insisted on only referring to people by the first letter of their name and groups by their combined initials. Tina usually found this incredibly annoying. Only when certain groups entered did she take any pleasure in the practice. The little witch's favorite had to have been when Barb and Mandy sat near their table. She had to fight back a fit of laughter at every mention of "BM".

Of course most times they just chose to come when M wasn't working...

'Maybe Barb would want to come here sometime with Olivia' Tina thought mischievously.

Her smile at the silent joke quickly turned into a frown. For some reason her panties had started to wedge into the crack of her ass; a decidedly rare occurrence. Trying to maintain some decorum (yes, even in The Pit) Tina surreptitiously gave a couple discrete tugs. When that failed she tried to put it out of her mind.

Which only made it worse...

Neither fully relaxed for the next five minutes. Both knew that just a moment's lag in their guard could result in a surprise M attack.

Jannette looked over at her lover and had to suppress a smile. Tina was squirming about uncomfortably in her chair. 'Geez girl, I know M makes you nervous, but really!'

"Here you go TJ!" M said, catching both girls totally by surprise despite their efforts. "Oh, and J, I made yours ala' mode!" she added with a wink before flying off once more.

"How does she do that?!" Tina asked, the true disbelief was obvious in her voice.

Jannette didn't answer. Instead she sat there looking at her Mocha Madness ala' mode.

"What's wrong?" Tina asked, picking up on her lover's distress. "I thought you loved it that way."

More silence.

"Are you feeling ok?" Tina continued, beginning to wonder if something serious was happening.

Finally her lover looked up. There was sadness to her eyes as she pushed the caffeinated treat away. Still, she didn't speak right away. Tina understood that she was gathering courage so just sat there waiting.

It wasn't long.

"I'm getting fat." Jannette said sadly, breaking eye contact. "All my clothes are getting tight on me." She sighed. "I can't even button my favorite jeans anymore!"

"You're not..." Tina started.

"And don't tell me I'm not fat!" Jannette said cutting her lover off mid sentence. "Just look at this!"

Jannette stood up abruptly and gestured to her waist.

Tina looked shocked...but not in the way Jannette would have believed. If anything, the little blonde would have thought the girl had lost weight.

Jannette misread the look and asked; "See what I mean?" To emphasize her point the redhead moved to worm her finger inside the tight band of her jeans.

Only they were no longer tight...

"FUCK!" Cindy cursed.

'This one didn't fit any better than the last!' she thought disgustedly, shrugging yet another bra off. It quickly joined the growing pile at her feet. Cindy pouted. 'How could this have happened so fast?' she wondered, taking a look in the mirror. If anything her breasts looked even bigger.

"What the hell am I going to wear?" She asked the empty room.

There was one option...one she'd tried to avoid thinking about.

Having no other choice, however Cindy opened her "naughty" drawer. There amongst a menagerie of silk and lace she removed a special item. It had been more of a joke really. A purchase made half drunk with her friends. She'd worn it that night as half drunk turned to full-on drunk.

'Thank heavens all those pictures were destroyed' she prayed silently.

Cindy looked at the push up bra in her hands. The thing did its job well...too well in her mind. The way it raised and squished her boobs together made her look cheap and bordered on the obscene.

Tonight wasn't any different.

Looking down all Cindy could see was a sea of boobs. Sure her breasts normally rode high, but this was ridiculous. She was beginning to wonder if her dress would even contain them.

"I guess there's only one way to find out." She whispered.

It took considerable squirming and wiggling but Cindy did manage to cram herself into the dress. The amount of bobbling and swaying these gyrations caused was nothing short of spectacular. The mere sight of which would've caused many teenaged boys to cream their pants...and serious tenting in the more experienced.

Cindy looked at the way her boobs pressed tightly against her chest. (Surprisingly she even used the term boobs instead of breasts in her own thoughts...something she never did when sober.) There was a slight roll bulging out on each one where her breasts rebelled against the rim of the cups.

Unfortunately her boobs weren't the only thing bulging...

To her horror Cindy realized just how tightly the dress was biting into her in other places. Her tummy not only seemed to be pressing tightly against the taut red fabric, it seemed to be curving outward as well. A fact confirmed standing profile at the mirror. Used to her stomach being washboard flat Cindy's hands immediately shot there to investigate. What she found took her breath away. Instead of firm toned muscle her exploring fingers found soft yielding flesh.

'No wonder my boobs are bigger!' she thought, still taken aback by the mysterious weight gain.

The blonde instantly vowed to adopt a stricter regimen of diet and exercise. 'No more pizza and beer for me.'

When her eyes fell on her rear she became even more depressed. The normally heart shaped curves of her ass looked rounder and softer. They strained against the fabric accentuating how much she'd grown. 'Fuck I'm as big as Linda!' she cursed. Of course the very thought of the other woman carried with it a sudden sexual rush.

Cindy felt her libido kick into overdrive...

'What the fuck is wrong with me?' she wondered, immediately trying to think of the most distasteful things to distract herself. The blonde pictured things like raw liver, dissecting frogs, toe jam, Linda's pussy all swollen and wet, just waiting for her to...

"Aaagghh!" She shrieked, slamming her palms to her eyes as if that would drive the images from her brain.

Jannette held out the loose band of her jeans. She stood there at a loss for words. Of course the first thing that came to mind was that Tina had shrunk her.

"Tina!" She whispered harshly. "Not here ok?"

The blonde girl looked totally dumfounded. "Not here what?" She replied questioningly.

"You know full well what," Jannette accused.

When her lover still sat there looking clueless she gestured up and down along her body. "You know...this!"

Fortunately they were in a secluded corner and The Pit was relatively empty or else the redhead would've attracted considerable attention with her performance.

Suddenly realization dawned on the little witch's face. "You think I shrunk you?"

Jannette suddenly looked unsure; after all she doubted Tina was that great of an actress. "You mean I'm not shrinking?"

"Of course not," the blonde said with utter confidence "At least not in that way." She pointed to her lover's Waist, then at her feet. "Just look there...and there."

Sure enough the gap between shirt and jeans remained as did the high water nature of her cuffs. While surprising, the revelation did nothing to solve her dilemma. "If I'm not shrinking, what's causing this?" Jannette asked, pulling out the lax band of her jeans. Her pose looked like one of those weight loss commercials except her face was tinged with doubt and worry instead of self satisfaction.

"Oh shit..." Tina whispered as an idea came to fruition.

"What?" Jannette asked, now more worried than ever.

"It was me" the blonde admitted.

Fear and doubt gave way to anger, not only because her lover had lied about practicing magic, but that she'd done it on her...without her permission. "I thought you said you didn't cast any spells today?" Her voice was anything but pleased.

"I didn't!" Tina pledged, "At least not on purpose."

Jannette sat back down. "Not...on...purpose?" She asked doubtfully. "I thought things like that required a lot of concentration?"

"Usually it does...but not always," Tina answered sincerely slipping into mentor mode. "You see the reason one has to concentrate is that magic needs focus. In order to enact any change you must properly convey your intent."

Jannette looked on in rapt attention. Even through her rapidly fading anger she couldn't help but admire her lover's knowledge and love of the mystical arts.

"Sometimes one is able to cut to the chase in an instant," Tina continued "For example reaction to a threat can be near instantaneous, provided one knows the nature of the attack; a key element behind basic defensive matrices."

Tina let that sink in a moment, then continued. "Even near nulls have been able to access innate magic in times of extreme danger. For instance if a child is pinned inside or underneath a wrecked car, a simple temporary strength spell can be called upon. Many examples exist of ordinary women ripping the doors clean off to free an infant. There are even cases of people lifting a 3,000 lb. vehicle!"

"Ok, that's all interesting, but what does that have to do with me?" Janette broke in.

"I was getting to that." Tina responded testily, a little aggravated her "lesson" had been interrupted. "I saw how sad you looked back at the restaurant..."

'Oh crap!' the redhead thought, blushing deeply, "She did see!"

"...I thought how unfair it was that some people stayed heavy no matter what they did..."

Janette broke in suddenly, "You mean you wished I was thinner just to make me happy?" she asked literally bursting with a rush of love and admiration."

"Well yeah," The blonde admitted, blushing a bit herself. "I must've been touching the ring as I did it..."

"Wow this is so cool!" the redhead gushed, interrupting yet again.

Jannette began exploring her body with her hands. Everywhere she touched things were smaller and firmer. Almost as an afterthought she added. "I wonder where they went?"

"Actually," Tina smiled mischievously, "I think I know just where they ended up..."

Cindy put the last touches on her face but wasn't happy. She'd used every shading trick she knew to camouflage the puffiness to her features. Nothing seemed to work. If anything she looked even worse than when she started. Now not only did her face look plump it was now caked in goop. 'I look like a fucking prostitute!' she cursed dropping the applicator and slumping back into her chair. Of course the new posture only highlighted her slight double chin. 'That's just great!' she thought sarcastically.

She'd heard of the freshman 15...but the Senior 15?

Cindy just hoped it didn't become 20.

"You ready?" Audrey asked, hiking up her skirt a little.

"Yeah...ugh sure" the blonde grunted, struggling to her feet. Her body seemed heavy and foreign, seemingly to the point of throwing her balance off.

"Good cuz the guys are here." Audrey said over her shoulder as she headed back into the hall.

Cindy followed her out and together they greeted Marcus and Thomas. Standing there among the other three really accentuated her loss of height. In just flats she stood a good four to five inches shorter than the guys. Even Audrey looked down on her from a two inch advantage. At least the men didn't notice.

...they were too busy staring at her chest.

The trip to the restaurant was mercifully short. Cindy thought that if it would've been any longer she'd been cut in two. Immediately upon exiting the car she discretely tried to give a loosening tug to the waist of her dress. The material was so tight, however she couldn't even get a grip on it. Sucking in her gut the plump blonde decided to grit her teeth and bear it.

"Ready?" Marcus asked holding out his arm in a formal gesture.

"As always." Cindy answered taking his offer.

The two headed up towards the restaurant. Audrey and Thomas followed right behind.

Despite his gallant affronts Marcus was a man and as such kept sneaking glances at his date's chest. He couldn't believe how massive a rack she had. On the many occasions he'd checked her out in the past Cindy never appeared this large. Then again she did appear to have put on some weight recently. This turned him off some. He lifted his eyes briefly to take in her plump cheeks and slight double chin. 'Sheesh, she didn't look like that earlier!' he thought disappointedly. Then again she wasn't wearing so much make-up before. Silently the lad doubted his decision to break up with Linda. 'Oh well, I can make up with her tomorrow.' He thought. In the meantime he decided to look again at his date's boobs.

Cindy didn't notice the hungry glances. She was too involved in trying to mince her steps to keep from being pinched too painfully, that and the way her dress kept creeping up in back required continual adjustment. She felt sure the short hem was showing her panties. 'Oh why didn't I wear something longer?' she wondered mournfully '...and looser!" she added after trying (and failing) to take a deep breath.

Thomas too was very much a man. As he escorted Audrey up the walk he couldn't resist a peek or two himself. Unlike Marcus, he found very little to look at. The deep neckline of his date's dress only accentuated how little Audrey had up top. Frankly he wondered why such a flat-chested girl would wear such a revealing outfit. 'I kinda feel cheated!' he thought distastefully 'She must have been padding her bra or something.' When he'd seen her in the past she seemed modestly endowed. Thomas wasn't an expert on the actual sizes or anything, but he'd have guessed (correctly by the way) that Audrey was a healthy B...perhaps a C. Now he realized she was just a little girl pretending. 'No wonder she goes through so many boyfriends!' he thought.

Audrey sensed something odd about her date. She'd seen Thomas many times on campus and always thought he was a happy go lucky kind of guy. Now as they were actually beginning their first date for real, he seemed, well...cold.

The brunette decided to try and break the ice by flashing him one of her trademark smiles. She was surprised to see her date staring at her chest. Actually it wasn't the staring at the chest part that surprised her...all men do that! What did shock her was the look of disappointment. Of course he tried to hide it with a hastily adopted smile, which in many ways that was worse; it looked so foreign and ingenuine. Audrey's heart sank.

Unfortunately so too did her skirt. At just that moment it decided to slide off her hips. Only the girl's finely honed athletic skills allowed her to snatch it back up in time.

"Oh I forgot about that, I guess they have to go somewhere don't they?" Jannette said more than asked while taking a pause in her explorations "Cosmic balance and all that."

Tina nodded. Her lover was more astute than she realized. "You're right about that." She agreed. "Of course there is sort of a grace period where you can 'store' the traits. You've seen that already. After a while though, nature puts things right."

"How long can you store them?" The redhead asked, her curiosity piqued.

Tina looked uncertain. "I don't know really." She took a taste of her coffee and gave a tug on her top. The damn thing seemed to be binding. "You see, that kind of detail usually isn't accessible to freelancers like us. We have to make do sifting through secondhand shit and heresy. Most of it is bogus, but you eventually learn to spot the good stuff." Tina unconsciously fingered the ring as she said this. "The best I've been able to decipher is about twelve hours."

"You mean if the traits haven't been transferred elsewhere by then they'll come back?" Jannette tried to keep her tone clinical, but it was obvious why she was concerned.

Tina squirmed in her chair; more out of physical discomfort than fear of giving her lover bad news. "Well, it seems the whole spell is temporary. Even if the traits are transferred after twelve hours a reset will occur."

The thinning redhead thought about this. "If that is the case how can I still have any of their height?" She asked, once again displaying her keen intellect. "I mean shouldn't I have lost it hours ago?"

Tina had been prepared for this having come up with the same question herself earlier. "I thought about that." A pause for another tug on her top... "Again this is just a guess, but think about it. We kept transferring heights. During the game and especially during the night no change lasted more than an hour." Tina flushed at this, remembering some of the more daring explorations. "Even after I restored you, it still hasn't been twelve hours."

"What time did you restore me?" Jannette asked, looking at her watch.

Tina tried to think. "Let's see, I did it before I got ready, so about 7:30am."

"That's only about fifteen minutes from now." Jannette looked concerned. "Does that mean they'll be gone forever?"

This time the blonde had good news. "We have their permission remember? We've got all the access we need!"

"Good, I'd hate to be without them." She said honestly. "It's amazing how quickly you get used to the added height."

"Yes, they do seem to grow on you, don't they?" Tina joked, her bad humor making them both roll their eyes.

Even worse, the comment launched a barrage of size related puns. (Some people are terrible at that) Soon the two girls were literally rolling with laughter. Of course the action only seemed to exacerbate the increasingly pinching/binding of Tina's clothing.

"Ow! Please stop! I can't take anymore!" The blossoming blonde finally begged after giving yet another ineffective tug to her top.

Jannette witnessed the motion and even through the dim nature of The Pit's lighting made a startling discovery.

"Tina you have boobs!"

At first the girl thought her lover was continuing their game in some strange cryptic manner. The shocked expression and wildly pointing finger of Jannette, however quickly erased that misconception. Looking down the witch beheld a sight she'd never before witnessed...at least on herself.

She had boobs.

Her small T-shirt swelled outwards in a very unfamiliar and quite fetching manner. The sports bra, worn more out of habit than necessity struggled to contain the sudden burden within. Deep impressions on her flesh as well as the now painful constriction were evidence that the slight garment wasn't up to the task.

Tina was helpless to do anything but stare for several seconds. As she did so an almost irresistible urge to touch them built inside her. The witch's hands actually began their journey to do just that before reason kicked in. Even in the darkness and semi open-mindedness of The Pit one did not openly fondle one's breasts.

"I'll be right back." Tina blurted as she scrambled out of the chair and headed over to the restroom.

Jannette, who had a similar urge to touch Tina's new assets wasn't about to miss out. "I'm coming with you!" She blurted, her reply accompanied by a similar scramble.

The redhead, used to hoisting up a much heavier frame nearly fell flat on her face as she sprang from the aged chair. Of course the near incident wasn't just due to her misconceptions on her present size. Size fourteen jeans on size eight hips don't tend to stay there. Jannette was hardly out of the seat before jeans...and panties...let loose their hold. Sensing their downward plunge the startled girl's hands rocketed to save her dignity. While succeeding on that front her occupied hands were now unable to counter the off balance nature of having ones upper body moving faster than their lower. A series of rapid steps managed to save Jannette from sprawling out in the middle of the floor. Unfortunately they also caused her to slam into the back of the retreating Tina. Both girls nearly went down in the collision. If it wasn't for one of The Pit's ancient tables they would have. The table's contents weren't so lucky as candles and various accoutrements flew in all directions. Red-faced the duo hurriedly picked up the discarded items. Haste, embarrassment and ill fitting clothes hampered their efforts. (Jannette only had one hand free after all.) Leaving the table in disarray, but with all it's previous contents Tina and Jannette dashed for the bathroom. Their performance drew applause from at least two of The Pit's patrons.

In a manner unlike that of most of her dates Marcus held out a chair for Cindy to sit in. While a charming gesture, the blonde would've preferred a less attentive date at the moment. By now the dress was cutting into her painfully and she was unable to bend. Cindy had hoped to slide in rigidly from the side discretely, now she had to do it with her date's eyes upon her. Cindy managed...barely. The awkward position required to do so meant she had to drop the last few inches onto the seat. It was far from graceful and the resulting plop caused an undulation in her boobs that nearly caused them to pop free from their tenuous position inside her bra. Even so, the shocked blonde felt the cups of her bra recede slightly baring even more flesh. Silently Cindy prayed an opportunity would arise for her to stealthily stuff them back in. It didn't look good unless both men should somehow be in the bathroom at the same time. She didn't dare risk it herself as a repeat performance once she returned would likely leave her back where she started...if not worse. The plump blonde tried to limit her movements and take shallow breaths, though by that point she didn't have much choice with either.

Thomas wouldn't have thought about holding a chair for his date, but once Marcus did so he had little option to do otherwise. As Audrey slid onto her chair he couldn't help but look down her dress. It was almost natural to do so given his position. However his heart sank lower than his eyes at the sight. She was even flatter than he'd first thought...if that was possible. Audrey's low cut dress gaped openly sagging away even from her bra within. Thomas could look directly into each empty cup at the prepubescently flat breasts within. Even her pink nipples were undersized and undeveloped. The view would have been spectacular on another woman. 'No wonder men do this!' he realized. Thomas vowed to take up the practice once he dumped miss no chest here. He almost envied Marcus; the fat girl he was dating at least had something to look at. 'Something? That's an understatement!' he thought, as his eyes darted over to the other woman. Never before had he seen such massive breasts outside a strip club. Each one was bigger than her head and was barely contained within the dress let alone her bra. A strip of pale milky flesh was visible along the bottom exposed edges of her breasts signaling she must wear a more modest top while tanning, though nothing about that rack was modest... Even as he watched he could have sworn that strip of pale flesh became even wider as if her breasts grew right then and there. Such a thing was of course impossible. 'My mind must be playing tricks on me' he thought. Thomas realized he was openly staring and had been doing so for far too long. Audrey was waiting for him to slide the chair forward and cleared her throat to let him know it.

"Oh sorry," he apologized finishing the job.
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby bazza170 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 pm

There was an uneasy silence at the table. Everyone felt uncomfortable; some physically as well as mentally. It came as a distinct relief when the waiter brought them their menus. Feigning deep interest in the selection at least helped make the avoidance of eye contact less obvious.

In the safety of the bathroom Jannette slid the bolt closed and leaned against the door. Tina however didn't even pause, heading straight for the mirror for an appraisal. What she saw nearly took her breath away. There before her stood a knockout; a short sexy girl nearly bursting from her clothes. The small T-shirt clung to every curve. Underneath, the outline of her breasts were clearly visible straining against and pouring out of the inadequate sports bra. Down lower the changes were no less extreme. Instead of an almost straight shot past nonexistent boyish hips to skinny legs Tina's hips now flared sensuously outward tapering down once more to a pair of sexy curvy legs. The purity of her shape was beyond question as her formally baggy jeans now clung tightly. It looked as if she'd been poured into them. Unable to resist, Tina half turned to get a look at her ass. What an ass it was, perfectly shaped and proportioned. She couldn't help comparing it to Audrey's. Her new form looked every bit as impressive as the Alpha's had been, which made sense considering she was the donor. Now that the thought crossed her mind, the blonde witch realized it actually looked like Audrey's...

"My goodness Tina, you look so hot!" Jannette had been admiring her lover's body as thoroughly as Tina herself and simply couldn't hold back her tongue.

The blonde witch's broad smile grew even broader, but she didn't answer or even look at Jannette, being too engrossed in her new body. Free from the restrictions of public behavior her hands had finally completed their journey to her chest. The sensations took her breath away. Never before had she been so sensitive. 'Is this what I've been missing all these years?' she wondered 'No wonder Jannette gets so turned on!' Tina's excitement was evident through her body's reactions. Neither the sports bra nor T-shirt could hope to conceal her engorged nipples. They pressed tightly against the fabric clearly defined and eager. Tina couldn't believe how huge they looked, at least twice their original size. Almost before realizing it she began to disrobe...

Jannette watched breathless as the two wonderful orbs sprang free. Her lover's excited dancing around caused them to bounce and sway hypnotically. Impressive as her new boobs were, they were made even more so by her new nipples and aureole. Each were nearly half again the size they had been previously (She would know . So caught up in the impromptu strip show was she that she forgot to hold onto her jeans...which immediately sank to the floor panties following closely behind. Tearing her eyes away (reluctantly) Jannette took in the puddled clothes at her feet. As she looked at the pink undergarments a realization dawned on her.

She didn't have to look past her breasts.

It was Jannette's turn to clasp her babies. The moderately sized firm mounds swimming inside her loose bra bore little resemblance to the big soft breasts she was used to. Also like Tina, she tore her own shirt off...though the loose garment came off much easier than Tina's skin tight one. Exposed to the cool air of the bathroom, Jannette's pale freckled breasts prickled with goose bumps. She cupped them in her hands noting besides the rush of sensation a certain firmness she'd never before experienced. Being plump her whole life her breasts had always been as much fat as anything else.

That was definitely not the case now.

Stepping out of the puddled jeans naked Jannette quickly joined her lover at the mirror. Her shock ridden face looked much thinner and more defined. 'I only have one chin!' she marveled, one hand releasing a breast to confirm the sight with touch. Said breast released from her grasp barely moved at all continuing to stand high and proud. Working her way down she noted how toned her flesh had become. Even at her shoulders the skin had always seemed puffy. Now she looked as lean as an airbrushed photo in a fashion magazine. Jannette's eyes dwelled once more on her bosom. In many ways she missed what was probably her most defining feature besides height. Taking a deep breath she thrust out her chest. 'My back sure doesn't miss the weight that's for sure!' she realized, noting how much straighter her posture was already. The ache in her shoulders from the heavy duty straps always digging in seemed to have eased as well.

'You're thin!' Tina shouted suddenly.

As engrossed in her own transformation as she was, the sight of a naked woman standing beside her couldn't go unnoticed for long. The extent of Jannette's changes nearly floored the blonde witch. 'She must've lost thirty pounds!' her mind reveled at the thought.

The redhead stopped and smiled. "And you have boobs!" she replied with a twinkle in her eye. Mischievously she ran a hand down her slim waist. "Gee for someone who wasn't doing any magic today there sure are a lot of changes around here!"

Tina flushed from the insinuation and watched as Jannette's hand continued past her hips and down along her shapely thigh before traveling upward once more. Her lover's fingers danced along the red hairs of her moist pussy before finally coming to rest on the flat plateau of her tummy.

"You like?" she asked, batting her eyes playfully.

Tina's response was as immediate as it was positive. "Oh yes, I definitely like!"

"Let's get out of here then." Jannette said, bumping her hip into her lover's.

"I suppose we better dress first." Tina joked. "We might attract a little unwanted attention."

Her lover, still smiling answered "I don't know...Jane's pretty open-minded. It might make a good tip."

Tina's mirth faded. "Oh crap, we haven't paid yet."

Jannette sensed the girl's concern, but didn't make any connection. "So what? It's not like we don't have the money. What's the problem?"

"Well, we don't really look like us now do we?" Tina explained.

Silence...

Jannette thought about their situation for a moment, her mind working feverishly. Finally she spoke; "I have an idea..."

Cindy for one had no interest in food. All she could do was think about breathing. The dress had become so restrictive now that she was getting lightheaded; even her fingers and toes were tingling. The salad lay there before her accusingly, daring her to eat it. 'What the hell is going on?' she wondered. Underneath the table her hand rested on the taut red material stretched painfully tight over her distended abdomen. A gentle exploratory prod from her finger sank deeply into the yielding flesh. Feelings of disgust and suspicion flooded Cindy. This wasn't natural. Sure a few pounds could go unnoticed...but this? No way. There was only one person she could think of when it came to the unnatural. (Other than Tammy Fay Baker)

"Tina." The certainty in her voice left little to question.

"Pardon?" Asked Marcus trying to look at her eyes and failing miserably.

Audrey, however understood perfectly. She'd long since gone from a vague sense of unease over something being amiss to a true feeling of dread. Her friend's utterance was like a flash of light. Everything seemed so clear. Almost unconsciously her hand drifted up to her breasts. The nothingness they found made her blood run cold.

"Did you say something?" Thomas asked upon hearing her involuntary whimper at the discovery.

"Um, I uh...can you excuse us for a moment?" She implored.

"Sure, no problem." Thomas replied. He almost looked relieved.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." Marcus agreed, his face less able to hide his true feelings.

After several seconds with neither girl moving, it became apparent to the two guys that it was expected that they do the leaving. After an uncomfortable process both left for the men's room.

"Thanks Audrey, I didn't know what to do!" Cindy whispered harshly once the men were out of earshot.

"No big, now let's get out of here before this gets any worse." The skinny brunette said gathering her purse and the extra material at her waist.

"I'm with you there...ugh...urggh!" Cindy grunted after failing to get to her feet. Looking decidedly embarrassed she looked to her friend. "A little help here please?"

With her free arm Audrey took the plump hand of her friend and with a mighty tug got the girl to her feet. The sound of seams giving way in Cindy's dress let them know their decision had been the right one. Dots played across Cindy's vision and the heavy girl nearly fainted. As quickly as possible the two made for the door.

...and treated several dinner guests to Cindy's plump ass cheeks peeking out from under the hem of her dress; jiggling and quivering with each step.

After an eternity a cab finally picked the two girls up at a nearby convenience store. Good thing Audrey never went anywhere without her cell phone. In addition to calling a cab the brunette had text messaged Thomas telling him Cindy had gotten sick and they had to leave.

He hadn't messaged back...

More tearing could be heard as Cindy tried to climb in the back...it took two tries. The wide eyed cabbie, already trying to take in the forms of the odd couple before him was treated to an even stranger sight.

Cindy's boobs...

After her first failure trying to back into the car as usual, the big girl tried to go in front first. No sooner did she have her hands on the seat when both boobs shot free. They swung out and forward before coming to rest hanging distressingly low. Actually coming to rest is a bit of a misnomer for until Cindy gathered up her rogue mammaries and settled back into the seat they did anything but come to rest. Horrified beyond belief she did her best to cover the gigantic sloping mounds. Her hands did little to accomplish the task.

Mack Saunders, cabbie and electronics engineer had a soft spot for those less gifted in the looks department. He'd been sort of an ugly duckling his whole life. Looking through his rearview mirror, the thoughtful man took in his unconventional charges. Sure they had pretty enough faces, but their figures left something to be desired. Surely the big boned top heavy girl and her flat chested friend received more than their fair share of taunting through the years. 'They look like a female version of Laurel and Hardy' he thought...though not viciously. Having been heavy all his life Mack had had his fill of taunts.

"Here ya go missy" he said softly tossing over a hooded sweatshirt "Put that on."

Despite the fact the temperature was still in the mid-eighties Cindy accepted the covering enthusiastically. She flashed the cabbie a thankful smile but noted he'd already shielded his eyes.

Even given the size of the sweatshirt the big chested blonde had a hard time containing her boobs. For one thing they were riding above the too small push-up bra...something that was decidedly uncomfortable. After a brief struggle, and with Audrey's aid Cindy finally managed to remove the cursed undergarment. Indeed it was a struggle. The cab rocked and shook like a car at lookout point. Good thing no passerby were present as it looked for all the world like something extremely saucy (and no doubt illegal) was going on in the back seat.

"Um...it's ok now." Cindy said sheepishly and somewhat breathlessly. "Thanks for the shirt."

"No problem missy!" Mack replied as reassuringly as possible. "You go on and keep it." After a moments hesitation he added "Now where are you young ladies headed?"

"The Tower dorms at 40th and Oak" Audrey answered...somewhat breathless herself, though not from exertion.

Cindy tried to wrap her arms self consciously around her breasts. Distressingly this was no easy task given how huge they were. Even more distressing was how low they rode. She could feel their weight pressing down on her belly. It looked like a gag with two huge water balloons under her shirt. The weight was oppressive too causing the girl's shoulders to sag and forced her to lean forward. It wasn't Cindy's best night.

Probably wouldn't be her worst either...

Audrey fared little better. Scrunched as far into the dark corner of the cab as possible she explored her chest. As her earlier groping had shown, nothing remained of her marvelous breasts. Sure they weren't in the same league with Cindy's (previous) dimensions Audrey was more than well aware of that. Still, her C-cup...........oh ok, her healthy B-cup breasts stood high and firm and were pleasing enough. Certainly many a man had gotten hard from sight alone.

I digress.

Regardless of what had been, it wasn't any longer. To make matters even worse, it seemed as if all sensation had left her nipples. A few test teases with her fingers produced no more pleasure than rubbing one's eye.

Audrey fought back a sob. She didn't know whose fate was worse; hers or Cindy's. A quick glance over at her roommate still shocked her. The girl's boobs were in her lap, straining against the heavy cotton of the sweatshirt. 'How terrible that must be!' she thought sympathetically. Audrey could just imagine how they must feel; all soft and heavy. 'What it must be like to hold them' she wondered, 'I bet my fingers would sink right in'. The brunette felt her pulse increase. Images of her slim fingers kneading Cindy's huge breasts filled her mind. Just the sight of the girl's nipples pressing ever so prominently through the shirt made her wet. They just begged to be touched, teased...caressed.

"What are you doing?" Cindy asked, her questioning voice filled with shock and dismay.

Audrey snatched her hand back as if she'd been burned. She tried to voice an apology, an explanation...something, but nothing came out.

The top heavy blonde shifted her arms to cover her erect nipples. They were more pronounced than ever and eagerly craved more attention. Cindy struggled; after all it was hard to look horrified and betrayed when one's body was so aroused. Biting her lip, she looked straight forward trying to think of nothing...nothing at all. Especially not how intuitive her lov...er roommate's caresses had been.

Up in the front of the cab Mack had witnessed virtually everything that had expired. It wasn't every day that he had a pair of lesbians in his ride...two, maybe three times a month tops, but not every day. He certainly had enough images in his mind to occupy more than one evening's worth of entertainment. In the cabby's mind, the hooded sweatshirt had been a small price to pay, a small price indeed. 'Why didn't I hand her the T-shirt!' he cursed inwardly.

The boys couldn't believe their luck.

"Do you think it'll work?" asked Tina, her voice sounding doubtful.

"Step back and let me see." Jannette answered, taking a half step back herself.

The blonde witch had somehow managed to cram her breasts back into the sports bra not once, but twice. The first time it became apparent that her newly enlarged nipples weren't about to be contained by something so thin. They poked out obscenely through the gray material. Jannette had her squirm out of it whereupon the thin redhead reinforced the front with several layers of tape. While uncomfortable, it worked. Over the stressed garment Tina was now wearing Jannette's much larger T-shirt.

"As long as I hunch my shoulders forward a bit, I should be ok." The blonde announced, hiking her borrowed jeans up as well. "Who'd have thought I'd be wearing your jeans because they were too large for you?"

"Or that I'd be wearing yours because they were too small for you?!" Jannette added with a smile and a tug on the band, noting they were almost as loose on her as they had normally been on her lover.

It was a testament to the sheer amount of pleasure and satisfaction the duo were experiencing that neither even thought of giving up their enhancements (even temporarily) in order to leave The Pit without further incident.

Angry pounding on the bathroom door signaled the end of their procrastination.

"Well, here goes nothing!" Tina said with a final adjustment to her T-shirt. "Remember wait until you hear me talking to M."

"Like I could forget" Janette replied with a wink.

Tina slid back the bolt, hunched her shoulders, and set out on her mission. The impatient woman outside didn't even let her exit before forcing her way past. In fact, the door had hardly opened wide enough to fit through before she charged in. Rather than be irritated by the rude behavior, the curvy blonde had to stifle a gasp at the sudden rush of sensation as their breasts brushed together. Her mind immediately went blank for anything other than continuing the pleasure. With the last shreds of her rapidly fading will Tina bit her lip. Pain, ever the thought clearer, worked and once more she set out. If anything her sense of urgency had increased. There were many many things that needed exploring.

"Hey T!" Mallory shouted making the horny witch wince.

"Hey M" Tina replied, pulling out a couple bills and offering them to the girl.

"Did you enjoy your coffee? I haven't seen you in here in a while. You look different. Did you do something to your hair? Where's Jannette? You two..." On and on she went hardly pausing to take a breath and seemingly oblivious to the money in Tina's outstretched hand.

'Is she ever going to shut up?' the shapely witch wondered. As usual after several seconds Tina stopped listening altogether; letting the flow of gibberish play itself out. Also as usual Mallory had no clue she was being ignored and continued on unabated. 'Where does this girl get her energy from anyway?' Tina wondered, her hand drifting down to the ring. 'She could give everyone here a shot. It'd sure beat any espresso ever made...at least any espresso Greg ever made!' she amended with a grin. A flush of heat flowed through her body at the thought. The blossoming blonde didn't even notice, being too deep in her sudden fantasy. 'The Pit sure would be popular during finals, that's for sure!' Tina imagined tired, worn out students coming in for a shot of M then leaving shortly after, bounding up the steps two or three at a time.

"...I said that was sure weird." Mallory repeated the unheard statement as she finally extracted the money from the distracted girl's hand.

Tina managed to catch the last of the comment, and then only because it had been accompanied by the withdrawal of cash. "What was weird?" She asked.

"Oh, I just had this strange feeling..." M explained, bringing a wiry hand to her temple. "Hey was that J?" she said suddenly switching topics.

Tina turned just in time to catch her lover disappearing out the door. Relief spread through her at the sight. Jannette's changes were far more pronounced...at least in the clothes she had to wear.

"Yeah, umm...she had to go." Tina stammered, trying to think of a reason for the redhead's sudden exit. "She wasn't feeling well."

Mallory looked concerned. "I thought you two were in the restroom a long time. I wasn't sure if there was something wrong or if you were, you know...doing that." M paused for a quick breath. "It wasn't the coffee was it? Maybe she didn't want the ice cream coffee? Stupid M!" She slapped her forehead. "I bet it's her time of the month! That's it isn't it? I know I can't eat a lot of dairy when I'm flowing. Beans either, they really make me bloat! What about you? You being her roommate and all I bet you are..."

"I better catch up with Jann...er...J!" Tina interrupted once more, turning at the same time before the girl could build up steam.

"What about your change?" M called after her. "You gave me twenty dollars. I'd think it was a tip if it was less, but this is like way too much to be a tip so it couldn't..."

"Keep it, it's a tip!" The rapidly retreating blonde shouted over her shoulder.

Jannette was waiting at the top of the stairs. Tina actually felt a bit disappointed by this. It wasn't that she didn't want to see her lover; but rather that she was enjoying how her newly enhanced body was reacting to the hurried pace. Running up the steps had been especially pleasurable. Never before had she experienced such movement...not only in her breasts either. It seemed even her hips worked differently, rolling and swaying rather than the straightforward boyish walk she'd always possessed.

"Here ya go...the Tower Dorms" Mack announced, bringing the cab to a smooth stop.

Cindy and Audrey looked out the windows at the rather large amount of students milling about. Fear immediately swept over them both. In their desperate bid to get back to the safety of home neither had given any thought to the gauntlet that needed to be run to get there. Familiar faces abounded everywhere. No way could they hope to make it to the apartment without being spotted, and worse; recognized.

'We need a disguise' Audrey realized, her mind working feverishly. Her gaze darted to the rearview mirror where the kind but increasingly impatient cabbie looked back. The instant their eyes met an idea came to mind. She knew of the perfect place.

"Can you take us to the Salvation Army Store instead?" The brunette asked, trying to keep the desperation out of her voice.

"Sure thing, it's your money." Mack responded with a shrug. He signaled and pulled out immediately. "You shoulda told me earlier though. It'd been cheaper to cut across at 26th." He paused for a second, glancing into the mirror. "You do mean the downtown one right?"

"Yes, that's the one" Audrey agreed, this time her voice much more steady.

Cindy who had been silent throughout the exchange finally spoke up, "Salvation Army?" She asked. The confusion in her tone was mixed with relief at not having to face her comrades back at the Tower.

Conspiratorially the wiry brunette leaned over and whispered into Cindy's ear. "I thought we could use a disguise."

Awareness dawned on the heavyset girl's face as she remembered several trips to the place. Sometimes they'd gone there for treasure hunts or to find a costume for one of the many theme parties held around the campus. Cindy had never deemed the place worthy of buying clothes, but for a gag it'd been a kick. She had to admire Audrey's quick thinking. Where else to buy a disguise?

"Good thinking girl." She congratulated her friend. "No one we know should be there now."

Audrey had been thinking the same thing. On a Thursday evening with no parties in the works they should be fairly safe. Relieved that at least a plan was in the works she settled back to her side of the seat and waited.

In front, the cabbie felt disappointed. He'd been sure that when the flat chested lesbian had scooted over to her lover, he'd be treated to another show...

"Do you think you have enough clothes?" asked Jannette.

"Look who's talking!" Tina retorted. "You have as much as I do!"

Sure enough each girl had an armload of hastily gathered clothing, well in excess of the "5 ITEMS ONLY" limitation for the dressing rooms. Shunning the standard stalls they continued on to the larger handicapped one at the end; all the better to accommodate both of them at once.

Inside the room it was as if a race to see who could disrobe first was being run. Grunts and gasps abounded as the two yanked off their clothing. In moments both stood before the mirror naked as the day they were born. It was immediately obvious the changes hadn't stopped since the last inspection. In just the few minutes it took to get to the store a visible difference had occurred.

Jannette was the first to break the silence, "Umm...Tina?" There was obvious distress in her voice.

The girl had good reason to be afraid. Whereas she'd been thin before, she was downright skinny now; one would probably use the term gaunt. Her hand drifted to her sunken tummy. Jannette was reminded of pictures she'd seen of anorexia victims in high school health classes...she didn't look that much different. Above the empty cavern her once abundant belly had become, ribs stood out prominently. Each one was outlined and visible. Above them it was even worse. A gasp left the redhead's thin lips at the sight of her breasts...or should I say lack thereof. The tiny shrunken lumps barely stood out from her chest at all. They made her lover's former A-cups look abundant. Jannette's bony hands confirmed what her eyes had spotted.

"Tina!' she cried as distress began to give way to panic.

The shocked witch took in the look of shock and horror on her lover's drawn face. She couldn't believe how sunken the girl's cheeks had become...let alone the rest of the startling transformations.

"OMIGOD I never stopped the transference!" Tina literally shouted as the realization dawned on her. "Don't worry, I can fix it!"

The curvy witch began fingering the ring.

"Oh Tina, what are we gonna do?" Jannette asked, edging towards hysteria. "Oh my breasts they're gone! ...oh no oh no oh....OH...OHHH!"

The tone of voice suddenly changed as her body became awash with an immense flow of heat. The feeling nearly bowled the slight girl over with its intensity. It felt as if every fiber of her being was alive with hot pleasure. Jannette's hands, still cupping her ruined breasts now began to be pushed outwards. The pressure on her quickly engorging nipples only added to the ever building waves of pleasure.

Tina was amazed not only by the speed of restoration, but by the reactions it caused her lover. Memories of the previous night's transformation into a mini giantess in the Alpha's kitchen gave her some indication as to what the redhead must be experiencing. 'Perhaps rate has something to do with it? she wondered 'Or maybe the quantity or quality of the trait being...'

"OHHHH!" Jannette cried out, louder than ever.

The blonde witch, torn from her analysis by the outburst, realized the pleasure wracked woman was bound to attract some unwanted attention. Fingering the ring, she halted the process and hopefully their risk of discovery.

The pleasure stopped as quickly as it started leaving poor Jannette breathless and weak-kneed. She collapsed against the dressing room walls trying (and failing) to compose herself. After some time she moved to speak.

"What the hell was that?" her weak voice indicated that whatever it was it hadn't been unwelcome.

"Oh just a little fringe benefit from the ring here." Tina replied saucily, holding the ring up for emphasis.

"I'd hardly call that fringe!!" Janette said incredulously, finally regaining her strength. "Why didn't you show me that last night?"

Tina considered the incrimination. There didn't seem to be much venom in it. "Well, I only experienced it once in Cindy and Audrey's kitchen..."

The slim redhead knew instantly of the moment in question, having witnessed it firsthand.

"...I was so worried whether or not they were hurt, that I forgot about it."

Jannette believed her lover, though it was hard to imagine ever forgetting such an experience. 'If all goes well, I never will for I intend to experience it often' she thought with a grin.

Tina saw the look on her lover's face and knew all was well. Reassured, she made an offer...one Jannette couldn't refuse. "I guess we have another activity added to our agenda tonight?"

"Oh yes," the girl agreed, putting her hands on her slim hips. "I think we can safely say we'll be trying that one again!"

The curvy witch noted how Jannette's Wonder Woman pose accentuated her reacquired femininity. Her firm small breasts rose and fell from the redhead's still labored breathing adding a tantalizing flavor to the image. Tina took in every detail of her lover's body noting how thin and lean it was. The loss of fat really highlighted how little muscle mass she had. Jannette had never been an athletic person. (That and her substantial appetite made her the plump beauty she'd fallen in love with) Her lack of activity was now glaringly evident by the slight musculature and slim build. If anything the woman could be called "dainty" as well as "petite" now. Tina never would have guessed.

"Would you like me to turn so you can see my ass too?" Jannette asked in good natured sarcasm.

Tina, only now aware at how she'd been gawking, flushed red.

She recovered quickly, however...

"Could you bend over too? I want to get my money's worth!"

Jannette laughed at that, which of course inspired Tina to do likewise. As the merriment subsided, it was replaced by something else. The hunger in both their eyes was undeniable. It took only the slightest motion of one towards the other for them to throw aside any hesitation. Their eager tongues and exploring hands found much new territory...

Cindy used the cab driver's momentary fixation on the money in Audrey's hand to make her exit. Trying to keep her grunting and groaning to a minimum she scooted her prominent ass across the seat. Eventually at the edge and with her feet on the pavement she gave a mighty heave to right herself.

Inside the cab Mack's eyes darted over to the motion just in time to see the large quivering cheeks of the blonde girl center stage in the cab's rear door. 'Whatever possessed her to wear something like that?' he wondered 'Half her ass is hanging out!'

Audrey followed the man's shocked gaze. Her own eyes went wide at the sight of her roommate's butt sticking out from under the ridiculously short skirt. The dress, designed to highlight Cindy's firm heart-shaped ass, was no match for the corpulent behind it now failed to contain. The brunette fought back a giggle. She knew how proud her friend was of her former body. 'I wonder what she'd think if she saw it now!' Audrey thought wickedly. 'I mean just look at it, so big, so soft. Hell, you can't even see her panties!' Sure enough the black silk was lost between the fleshy hemispheres. The brunette began fantasizing about just how yielding the once firm flesh had become. She longed to touch it 'just once' (...you know for scientific purposes.) 'Surely it wouldn't hurt to...'

"Here's your change." Mack finally managed after clearing his throat. As much as he enjoyed the look of rapture in the young woman's face, he had a job to do. Besides it was pretty public here, should something happen. He didn't want to lose his license

Cindy stood outside the cab waiting for Audrey to finish. Her thoughts of 'What is taking her so long?' and 'Wait until I get my hands on that Sabrina wannabe...' were gradually edged out by a nagging feeling that something was wrong. That "something" was quickly brought to light by a slight breeze blowing across her half bare ass cheeks. A quick reach behind confirmed the awful reality...as well as how big her butt had become. Cindy gave a few futile tugs on her skirt to try and cover the soft flesh. Her actions only succeeded in producing waves of undulation throughout her whole body; namely in her chest area. Well, that isn't entirely accurate for her boobs now rested closer to her belly than chest. The sheer weight of their bobbling and swaying threatened to topple the big gal. Cindy was forced to stop as much by failure as by the spectacle she was producing. A series of taunts and cackles by a group of teen-aged boys on the corner left her red-faced and humiliated.

"I'll catch you inside." She said to her roommate, eager to get away from the ridicule.

Knowledge of the fact that those same boys would have been fawning and lusting after her yesterday...heck, even this morning made the situation even harder to bear. Cindy waddled hurriedly into the store. The feel of her thighs rubbing together as well as the unfamiliar jiggling throughout, robbed her of her usual confident air. She more or less slunk away trying to attract as little attention as possible.

CRASH!

Cindy had hardly made it five feet before a wave of dizziness passed over her. Caught in mid-stride, her right heel twisted and gave way. The big girl went down in a heap, her shriek of surprise momentarily halting the taunts and jeers of the teenagers. Of course her graceless impact and embarrassing posture only highlighted her ass even more...the sight of which increased their merriment tenfold once they recovered from the shock.

Pain momentarily overrode Cindy's humiliation. As yet she wasn't aware how much further her dress had receded. Rolling over off her stomach, the heavy blonde forced herself into a seated position...it wasn't as easy as usual. The feel of her soft tummy folding over on itself barely registered over the throbbing ache in her right foot; so too was the cold gritty concrete under her mostly bare bum overlooked for now. Cindy reached out to massage the offending ankle; her hand first encountering the cool spike of her shoe's heel.

She froze.

'Heels? I wasn't wearing heels!' she thought with dismay. Looking down, her eyes took in a pair of shoes she'd never laid eyes upon. Wait a minute...that isn't true. The more she thought about it, the more familiar they became. 'I did buy these' she realized as a dim almost dreamlike memory began to form. She and Audrey had been downtown last summer when they spotted the sleek red heels in a store display. Falling in love with them immediately she coaxed her friend to come inside with her. They were absolutely exquisite! She had to have them! Not only did they match the hue of her favorite dress they brought her height up to match Audrey's.

'Wait a minute! That's not right!' Cindy thought, shaking her head 'I'm the taller one not her!'

A mass of conflicting memories filled her head. Pride at being taller than her friend, warred with feelings of jealousy over being two inches shorter. Images of going out with Peter Mitchell senior year in high school came and went. Cindy distinctly remembered turning the boy down because he was too short, yet memories of going to the prom with him became just as prominent as the ones with Jason Medrick as her escort. Discrepancy after discrepancy came forth overwhelming the girl. One moment her rise to team captain had been unchallenged only to be replaced with a long and continuing battle with Jen. At times she and Celia were the tallest members of the team; other times...

Audrey heard the shriek and looked just in time to see her roommate sprawl boobfirst into the pavement. The impact caused Cindy's whole body to quiver and shake. Her massive mammaries squished out to either side of her prone body, stretching the cotton sweatshirt taut. The brunette was momentarily frozen by the spectacle...especially by the way Cindy's abbreviated hem had hiked up even more. The massive tanned cheeks sticking up in the air for all to see appeared to be a great source of entertainment for a group of young boys nearby.

Feeling anger at the shameless way the kids were exploiting the misfortunes of her friend, Audrey decided to intervene.

"Hey you kids, leave her alone! There's nothing to look at here!" She shouted in her best approximation of a "mom" voice.

Attention was instantly focused on her.

The boys took in the skinny beanpole that was yelling at them. One glance at her loose halter and empty bra within only made them laugh harder.

"I'll say there's nothing to look at!" One of the bolder ones taunted.

Audrey got the meaning and crossed her arms defensively over her nonexistent chest. Still she wasn't going to abandon her friend.

"You kids go away NOW!" she hollered back, stomping her foot for effect.

And what an effect it was...

Both arms tied up covering her chest (One would have been more than adequate nothing was left to hold up her skirt; and I mean nothing. The now almost nonexistent swell of Audrey's skinny hips were no match for the womanly skirt. It's tenuous hold...more friction than anything else, was lost when the brunette stomped her foot. Immediately the denim dropped to the ground bringing her panties with it. Audrey was left standing there with her bare kitty for all to see.

Jeering erupted that made the humiliation Cindy had suffered seem tame. Some of the youngsters actually fell to the ground they were laughing so hard.

Audrey, whose quick reflexes normally allowed her to respond to any situation with lightning speed, stood there motionless.

"Alright!" The roaring voice of Mack broke out. "You kids leave now or so help me..."

The look of rage on the man's face combined with the strangling gesture of his hands was enough to convey his message. The kids scattered in every direction, their fear filled silence a distinct and welcome contrast.

Audrey took the opportunity to reclaim her modesty.

"Are you OK missy?" Mack asked, still facing the empty spot where the hellions once stood.

"Yeah...I'm ok" the brunette replied weakly, totally horrified by the situation.

"Are you sure?" he pressed, finally turning to face her. Mack figured enough time had passed for her to gather her skirt.

"Yeah, really" she reassured in a very unreassuringly fashion.

The cabbie stepped closer, noting how the skinny young woman failed to meet his eyes. "Here, take this." He said, placing the wad of crumpled bills in her hand. "You two get some clothes that fit. Despite his efforts Mack's eyes dipped to the empty halter and the nascent breasts and tiny pink nipples therein.

Even more embarrassed, Audrey protested. "No, really...you don't have to..."

"TAKE IT" the cabby insisted, forcibly closing the brunette's fingers around the money.

Without another word he got in his car and left. His dreams for several nights to come featured a very different host of female figures...

Jannette had to admit they'd had sex in many strange places throughout their relationship, but never in a dressing room stall. As she lay there in her lover's embrace it occurred to her how strange their lovemaking had been. At times she almost felt like she was cheating on Tina as the blonde girl's body seemed so different. In fact her lover seemed to respond differently to her gentle ministrations. (Of course some weren't so gentle) The girl's breasts themselves seemed infinitely more sensitive. Janette didn't doubt that under the right touch she could get Tina to do just about anything...

The strangeness didn't just lie with her lover. Having sex in this new body, 'This wonderful slim body' she amended, made the whole experience dreamlike and surreal. 'I wonder what Tina thinks of me like this?' she wondered dreamily 'Does she like me better thin? Is she more attracted to me this way?' The slight redhead pondered this with a small amount of insecurity. 'She did seem to be more excited than usual...but then again so did I." Jannette actually flushed at that, remembering some of the new techniques she tried; techniques made possible by her light weight and slight build. 'Yes, I could definitely enjoy this' she thought as she ran a hand down her slim curves. Even as she thought that, however, a feeling of loss crept in. She may have not been totally happy with her former figure, but it was hers...this wasn't. Jannette tensed briefly as this sunk in. 'I guess it's not like I'm stuck this way' she finally rationalized. Her mood brightened, 'In fact, I don't think I'm stuck ANY way come to think of it...not with Tina's new power.'

With that thought, Jannette took her lover's hand in her own. As she examined the mysterious metal band that had changed her life so, an image of a man watching them flashed across her vision. The dark features and predatory look in the specter's eyes startled her so much that she shot to her feet. Only then did she realize it had been a trick of the mind.

"What's up?" Tina asked, trying to shrug off her post- orgasmic lassitude.

"You mean other than losing forty pounds in an afternoon and having sex with my magically enhanced witch lover's body in a Salvation Army dressing room?" Jannette replied sarcastically, hoping the lighthearted banter would drive out the freakish image, "Oh...nothing."

The friendly sarcasm made the curvy blonde smile. After a quick stretch she stood and joined Jannette by the mirror. Side by side they took in each other's images once more. Neither could get over the changes.

"Tina, I think you look even curvier." Jannette finally commented. Her face had that cute expression it always did when she scrutinized things.

The blonde witch had to agree. While her breasts might've appeared fuller, her hips definitely were. Everything about her body seemed just a bit more developed than the last time she looked.

"Oops!" She said suddenly, eyes wide with discovery. "I forgot to stop my own transference!"

Tina fingered the ring to halt the flow of "development" from Audrey, though from the looks of things she wondered if the girl had anything left to give. Then again, considering what had just happened to her lover, it was now apparent the transfers didn't just end with an even swap. Without consciously limiting the transfer from the start, who knew how far it could go? 'I gotta be careful with that!' she thought. An image of Jannette standing there with sunken cheeks; her collar bones sticking out so distressingly far flashed across her vision making the young witch shudder. Tina didn't want to think about it. Instead she vowed to have a clear start and finish pictured in her mind for any further use of the ring. She was sure that with the proper precautions everything would be perfectly safe. 'Besides, there must certainly be some safeguards built into the magic's matrices.' the witch reassured herself 'No Wizard talented enough to do so would invest an item with such power lacking sufficient protection.' She seemed confident in her prognosis.

Of course that is assuming a Wizard made the talisman...

Instead of transferring the traits back to the once curvy brunette, Tina decided to keep them. 'I wonder what she looks like now?' the witch thought mischievously.

Jannette watched her lover concentrate as she fingered the ring. The redhead waited impatiently for the curves to deflate as they went back to their true owner. Somehow any transformation seemed almost hypnotic. As such she didn't dare blink for missing any of it.

Moments passed with no changes to be seen.

When it became evident Tina wasn't giving up her bounty Jannette couldn't help teasing her witch lover.

"Naughty girl!" She chastised, her voice was full of false incrimination "Keeping all the curvies for yourself!"

Tina smiled knowing she'd been caught. Initially her intentions were to give them back, only recently deciding not to...at least until morning...and even then she might keep a few.

"Guilty as charged" she replied bumping her shapely hip into Jannette's.

Speaking of guilt, Tina suddenly felt a pang of it. Not towards their original owner though.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hoard them all to myself," she apologized, "Do you want to have some?"

"I already have," Jannette teased with a wink "but, if you want to go again..."

Tina laughed at the false suggestion...though at the same time knew it could easily become genuine. She knew her lover well enough that another round certainly wasn't out of the question. "I meant, did you want some of my curves?" she clarified.

"Like I said, I already had some..." Jannette replied, continuing her game. "I could wait until we get home, but if you're that randy..."

The implication was obvious.

Tina had to admit she was sorely tempted. After all she had wanted to try a transfer while they were going at it...

"Whoah..." Jannette said suddenly, putting a hand to her head.

Tina watched the girl sway to and fro as if dizzy or shit-faced drunk. Before she could even move to lend the redhead a hand, however the spell passed. In moments Jannette seemed to steady and her eyes clear.

"What the hell was that?" Jannette asked looking totally dismayed.

In truth the amateur witch didn't know. She doubted it was serious, however, thinking back to the possible safeguards of the spell. Most likely it was from too much magic at once. Even the most seasoned of practitioners could suffer an overload from time to time. Of course one developed a tolerance with use and experience. A near null like Jannette, however in addition to being a newcomer to the mystical arts could easily be overwhelmed. Yes, the more Tina thought about it, the more she was sure that was the case. 'No sense worrying her about it though.' she surmised 'Then again...'

"I think I recognize the symptoms" the blonde said seriously, looking slightly up into her lover's eyes.

Jannette didn't like the look or tone to her lover's voice. "Symptoms?" She asked, her voice trembling slightly as a gnawing fear began to take hold.

Tina put a reassuring hand on the redhead's slight shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure with the proper help we can get you through this."

Jannette's first thought was that when someone says "don't worry" you should definitely worry. "I don't understand...I feel fine!" she replied, which other than the sudden butterfly sensation in her tummy, was the truth.

"That is the problem...that's one of the symptoms right there."

"What symptoms?" The poor girl looked confused. "Feeling fine?"

"No," Tina said simply "The denial."

Now Jannette was totally confused. "What denial?" She asked.

"See what I mean?" The blond responded, "Total denial."

"Denial about WHAT???" Jannette asked, agitation beginning to overwhelm the fear.

Tina fought back a grin. She really had her lover going, but figured it was time to end the charade. After all, her joke wasn't worth getting pummeled over. "Why your eating disorder, of course." She paused, enjoying the look of dismay on Jannette's face.

"I do not have an eating disorder." The redhead declared firmly.

"Again with the denial!" Tina declared melodramatically. (Perhaps throwing her hands up in the air in mock frustration was a bit overboard.) "Weren't you just telling me today how FAT you were?!" She adopted a Perry Mason-like pose, pointing an accusing finger towards her startled victim. "All the while your clothes were literally falling off your body!!"

Realization began to creep in on Jannette with all the slowness and subtlety of a heard of stampeding cattle. She knew she'd been had.

Stepping up the melodrama into Soap Opera extremes, Tina latched onto each of her lover's arms. "Don't you know how dangerous it is to lose weight rapidly?! Experts warn that anything over a pound a week is unhealthy! GOOD GOD WOMAN! You've lost forty pounds in one day! Do you realize how unhealthy that is? Why at that rate in a few days you'll weigh a negative amount!"

"Ha ha," the duped redhead said as sarcastically as possible. "Tell me, what do these so-called experts say about sucking the boobs and ass out of another girl and sticking them on yourself?"

Tina looked offended...again theatrically so. "Why Jan, how dare you accuse me of that?" Putting her hand up in the stereotypical "Scout's Honor" fashion, she vowed. "I swear your boobs are the only ones I've sucked on today....yesterday too I think."

Now how could Jannette stay mad after a comeback like that? Of course she couldn't let such a statement go unchallenged either... "You may not have sucked on another woman's boobs yesterday but, I do recall you letting a certain tiny brunette ride your left one like a bucking bull!"

"That's not true!" The blonde replied, putting her hand to her chest as if wounded by the accusation. "It was the right one!"

Jannette put up her hand in defeat, unable to muster another comeback...let alone keep her composure.

"Then again," Tina added, unable to contain her grin anymore "In that situation either boob would've been the right one!"

That was it, both girls lost it right there, collapsing into each other's arms in a fit of giggles.

"How about this one?" Audrey asked, shoving another pair of pants through the crack in the dressing room door.

A series of grunts and gasps issued forth from inside the cramped space.

A whimper...

"No!" Cindy shouted back, the anger evident in her voice. "Isn't there anything that will fit? There's gotta be something! Just look at all the fat people that shop here!"

Audrey bit her lip to prevent pointing out that Cindy was the fattest one in the store at the moment...

"Hold on, I'll check the men's section." The brunette replied, stalking off once more to the racks of donated clothing.

Audrey made her way into the depths of the Salvation Army. Apparently the men's section was of lesser importance stuffed way in the rear of the building like that. As she perused the faded and out of style garments, a truly hideous pair of pants stood out from the rest. Wrinkling her nose in distaste, the flat-chested girl hoisted up the yellow checkered monstrosity.

"OMIGOD!" She whispered hoarsely, unable to believe someone would actually wear something like that let alone pay money for it.

Coincidently enough, the pants actually looked like they'd fit. 'I'll bring them up just for a joke' she decided. Certainly her friend could use a little distraction.

Continuing with the search, Audrey began to fear the big yellow "Clown Pants" as she thought of them, were the only things that would fit her roommate's ass. Fortunately, at the end of the last isle an XXL pair of navy blue sweatpants was hanging. They even seemed to be in good shape too. 'These should fit Cindy!' she thought triumphantly. With the two pairs of bottoms in one hand, and a healthy handful of her skirt's excess waist in the other, Audrey made her way back to the dressing room where her friend awaited. 'Thankfully that cashier let me wear this sweatshirt around!' she thought 'At least it hides my chest." Actually that wasn't true, even with the big bulky garment it was obvious there was nothing underneath it. Audrey had to make a quick grab of a couple t-shirts as well. While lumpy and somewhat uneven the image at least presented somewhat of a profile...providing the observer didn't look too closely.

"Here you go!" Audrey said as brightly as possible after knocking on the dressing room door. She held out the pair of navy sweatpants, having decided her joke with the others was too cruel. "I think, they'll fit too..."

"About fucking time!" The heavy blonde cursed.

Startled by the unexpected...and in her opinion undeserved venom, Audrey pulled the sweatpants back from the just opening door. In their place she deposited the hideous "Clown Pants" into Cindy's outstretched hand. 'Take that bitch!' she thought, throwing the sweats into an unoccupied stall.

"Are you fucking kidding?!" came the much irritated (and expected) response from within.

'Not anymore!' Audrey thought with more than a little relish. To the wounded girl it was no longer a joke, but an act of justice in her mind.
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby PYGMALIAN » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

I'm stumped. I went and searched the web looking for the rest of this. I thought I'd found it, but instead the thing jumped ahead about 5 chapters. Any clue as to where the middle might be?
PYGMALIAN

Postby bazza170 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:37 pm

This is all that I have, saved it from the old foreverchanging board as was originally posted.
bazza170
Transformation Master

Return to greinskyn