Rising to the Top (BBW, BHM, XWG, Slob, Sex, Corruption)

Moderator: theapes

Rising to the Top (BBW, BHM, XWG, Slob, Sex, Corruption)

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:59 am

Hey all. Just posting this story that I uploaded to Patreon a while ago. If you like it, please leave a comment or join my Patreon page for more stories just like it.

Thanks.

Rising to the Top

By Jake (JMJ) and ST

“Another day, another failed ad, huh Rick?”

Edward Gand reclined in his chair and threw his hands back over his head. The lanky 24 year old was in the midst of more complaining to his older co-worker.

“Yeah, you say the same thing everyday Eddie. Don’t think anything’s changed since yesterday at 5pm.”

The older gentleman tossed his coffee cup in their shared trash can and lifted his sports jacket off the hook to the door of their shared office.

“I know, but, like, I’ve been submitting ads for months and those assholes haven’t noticed me at all! What’s a man have to do to get ahead around here?”

He grabbed his wrinkled tie and undid it and placed it in his worn carry on. He unbuttoned the top button to his baggy white button down shirt and tried to relax. The blonde haired blue eyed man still couldn’t get comfortable however.

“I wouldn’t know. I’m 7 years older than you with a kid and I’m basically at the same spot in life. Well, Nicole wants me home to spend more time with Jacob so I’m out. See you tomorrow, Ed.”

Rick left the room and Ed was left to ponder his job. He was only 24 and had been working at “Delta Ads” for two years. He was always trying to come up with new ideas and ways for the company to get more business but not one of his 127 ideas that had been submitted received any sort of critiques or even acknowledgment that someone had read them. As it was, he wasn’t even sure if anyone other than his supervisor and Rick knew he worked there. Certainly, the board had no idea who he was.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse as they were called (which made no sense since on member was a woman), sat around their big conference room all day discussing plans with clients and generally ignoring everyone else other than the different department heads. Ed had ventured in there once by mistake and was amazed at how laid back they seemed, just sitting there, chatting and eating. The conference table was filled with an assortment of food and beverages, easily thousands of dollars just for their breakfast/snacks. It made sense too, seeing as how the smallest member of the board, Donovan, was easily 400 pounds, maybe more. Still, the business was profitable, no matter how much the food bills cut into the profit.

“One day, one day they’ll know I exist” he said, going back to his research.”

At around 6:30pm, Ed got a text from his wife to meet him at the bar for a post work drink. Sighing at the thought of spending more money, he logged off from his desktop and headed out into the rain.

He had just gotten off the subway when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Two men, both rather rugged looking, were accosting an elderly woman for her purse. Something inside Ed screamed help her and he raced towards them as fast as his spindly legs could carry him.

“Hey, you two! Pick, pick on someone your own size!”

The two men began to laugh and walk towards him but the ground was so wet that the bigger of the two slipped and landed on his back, hard. He cried out in agony and begged his friend for help. The other would be mugger just grabbed his cohort by the arm and dragged him away, yelling obscenities at their would be pretty and her rescuer.

“Oh, oh my goodness, thank you! Such a kind man” the woman said in a thick English accent. She brushed some of her gray hairs off of her face and smiled at him.

“You ok? Those two looked like they were ready to mess you up.”

“He-he, they certainly tried, but I’m no easy mark.”

Ed looked at the frail woman and thought she was joking.

“Well, good thing I was there to stop them, I’m sure eventually they’d have gotten this purse. Must have a lot of money in there.”

The woman noted the way he was eyeing her purse and instinctively clutched it tighter.

“You’d think that, but I’m really not rich. I’m just an old woman scrapping to get by. Had they gotten this, they’d have been very disappointed.”

This aggravated Edward to no end. Sure, he was glad that he had helped but he was hoping for a reward and it seemed like she wasn’t going to give him one.

“Wasted my time then. Help out and no reward, just fucking great.”

He stamped his foot in a puddle, splashing water everywhere.

“Sir, you helped me and have my gratitude but I don’t really have much to give. Is thanks enough?”

“I risked my life, what the hell do you think? Oh what’s the use, I’m done.”

He turned to leave but she stopped him by grabbing his arm. He felt almost electricity shoot through his body as she did, leaving him somewhat stunned.

“You shouldn’t leave like that. You saved Madam Rosewood, you should get something. Now, what is it you really want? Tell me.”

“Ha, money, obviously. But since you don’t have any, I’d really like the board of directors at my job to give me the recognition that I deserve. I’d love to be more like them.”

She smiled, flashing her yellow teeth at him. She reached into her purse and though he couldn’t see perfectly, Ed could have sworn she produced something out of thin air.

“That’s an easy request, I’m sure it’ll happen for you. I have something that isn’t worth much but at the least would make a good paperweight.”

She handed him a grey pig, one that seemed to be made of clay. The pig was no bigger than a staple remover. It was rather waifish looking and was dressed rather shabbily in jeans and a t-shirt, but it held money in one hand and food in the other.

“Thanks but I don’t need a paperweight. So, unless you have money.”

“Yes, here is ten dollars. It’s all I have on me. Sorry, it may have gotten wet in this rain. Enjoy.”

With that, she handed him a wet ten dollar bill and walked away. Ed just held the currency in his hand for a second before putting it in his pocket. Annoyed that he only got ten bucks for his troubles, he went back to walking to the bar to meet his wife.

“What took you? I’ve been here almost an hour!”

Ed watched his wife get up to greet him. Alexis Gand was exactly two days older than her husband and liked to brag about that when it came to who was wiser in the relationship. She was more than two inches shorter than him (he was 6-1, she 5’2) and he teased her often about this, calling her short stuff. She was skinny just like her husband, the two of them looking somewhat emaciated due to their living conditions. It wasn’t easy living in Brooklyn and their combined salary was underwhelming to say the least. Still, they were happy with one another if not their financial status.

“Sorry, I got caught up at work for a bit. Then I stopped a mugging!”

Alexis was shocked.

“A mugging? What are you, fucking crazy? You’d get hurt!”

She checked him for any marks but found none.

“I know, I don’t know why I did it either. Worse, the woman didn’t even give me a reward! She had ten bucks, that’s it.”

Alexis sighed.

“This is why I don’t go out of my way for strangers. They never give you anything in return. You wasted your time, babe.”

She patted him on the back and he just nodded in agreement.

“Actually, I forgot. She handed me this repulsive thing. Can you believe it?”

Alex looked at the clay pig and shuddered. It really wasn’t that awful looking but something about it gave her the chills.

“Ugh, put that thing away!”

He complied with his wife’s request.

“I did order you a drink, though it might be warm by now.”

Alexis motioned to the beer at the bar and her husband reached for it before taking a gulp. It was indeed warm.

“Whatever. Least the ten bucks will pay for this” he said before taking the still soggy bill out.

“He, the bill for our two drinks is 17.87 babe.”

Ed cursed.

“Fucking hell. Well, at least it pays for SOME of this.”

He tossed the a dry ten and an extra two dollars on top of the wet bill and tried to enjoy the moment with his wife.
Deviant Art Page - https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Jakejmj27

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Re: Rising to the Top (BBW, BHM, XWG, Slob, Sex, Corruption)

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:01 am

Ed’s encounter was completely out of his mind the following day. He had simply taken the trinket and tossed it in his sock draw, never to see it again. The mugging left his head, especially after he had coffee spilled on him from some hurried currier on the subway. He walked into his office with an angry look on his face, though Rick wasn’t paying attention.

“Hey neighbor. Your phone has been ringing off the hook since 8:45. Might wanna see what’s up.”

“Gee, thanks” he replied, tossing his ripped briefcase down.

Listening to his voice messages, he was shocked to hear one from his boss, Peter, who it seemed like had the director of HR in his office.

“Peter called me. Twice. And Kristen called too. Am, am I getting fired.”

Rick stopped his typing and swiveled around in his chair. His suit was more form fitting than his coworkers, due to him being slightly better off. He stroked his greying goatee and spoke up.

“I think if you were getting let go only Kristen would be calling you. This must be something else. Maybe you’re getting suspended instead.”

He chuckled at this, though Ed wasn’t laughing. He put his suit jacket back on and did the button, hoping to hide the coffee stain on his shirt and headed to the smaller conference room where they were supposedly waiting.

As he entered, Peter, his direct supervisor, stood up to shake his hand. Ed had always thought of what a contrast this man was to the board, muscular, constantly drinking water and acting courteous to the staff. Kristen too was completely different, though that was because she was older and more friendly looking in general. Both were a stark difference from the “four horsemen.”

“Ed, happy you got in. You want something? Coffee, tea?”

“No, no Mr. Hawkins. I’m ok.”

“Peter. I told you last month, always Peter. Now, the reason we’ve brought you in Edward, is that Donovan and Elizabeth have spoken very highly of you the past week.”

Ed’s mind raced. Donovan? As in Donovan Sullivan, second in command at this company? And Elizabeth Sanders? Those two?!”

“I, I don’t know what to say? Um, they liked one of my ideas?”

“Yes Edward. Your idea to have Deluth Electrical broadcast their TV commercial in between the first two breaks of the 6pm news instead of 10pm has increased their sales almost 10% the past quarter. The board knows how incredible those numbers are.”

Peter took a sip of his coffee and smiled, his white teeth shinning enough that Ed had to look away.

“Really?”

“One hundred percent. In fact, they’re so impressed, that they’re promoting you. As of Monday you are now the supervisor for all NY based sales. Bill Geist is no longer with the firm. Don’t let this stop you from trying to improve. This goes well, you could be in line for head of East Coast sales, which wouldn’t be good for me. Ha.”

While Peter offered a nervous laugh, Ed almost fell out of his chair. There was no way this was true. He poked himself in the leg a few times to ensure he wasn’t dreaming. When his nail dug in too deep and he felt like he might have broken skin, Ed finally registered what had happened.

“I, holy, I.”

Peter laughed.

“If you’re this speechless now, wait till you hear the raise you’re getting…..”

“182 thousand dollars?!!? Are you serious right now Ed? Or are you fucking with me?”

Alexis put her water down and watched as her husband had the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

“Baby, it’s facts. I got the new contract in my pocket. I’m head of NY sales now. I can get bonuses, I get an expense account. It’s all amazing. I can’t believe it.”

He picked up his beer and took a long pull, savoring the hoppy after taste. He loved IPAs and hadn’t had one in a long time.

“That’s incredible! We’re finally on the right track, aren’t we?”

She seemed very hopeful and that made him feel good. They hadn’t been this excited since they planned their wedding, which was only a small affair since both of their parents had disowned them for getting married at such a young age. They had packed up all the belongings they owned (which was not much) and moved to Manhattan, hopeful that at least one of them would be able to get the job of their dreams.

Alexis, working as an apprentice to an assistant in the fashion industry, was the first to gain employment. She had been offered a paltry salary, only 40k a year. Ed got his “break” a month later when he was hired as a temp advertising idea man. He had made such a good impression however that he was quickly bumped up to full time. That was only good enough for a salary of 36k. 76K a year trying to live in the city was near impossible and both had several nights where they did not get to eat much. It explained why they were both so thin.

“We are. That’s a raise of 146k for me. No more ramen nights for us!”

They toasted to that, Alexis deciding to get a drink too to celebrate the news.

“Damn, this guy is definitely more focused on things than Bill ever was.”

Ed overheard two of his “underlings” complain as they exited the conference room. It was the second time he had called for a weekly update in the month and a half since he had started. He wanted to please his bosses so much that he was adamant that all ideas be ready a week early so he could review them and assess which ones were the best. Unfortunately, that had led to nothing but him putting together his own ideas. The staff just wasn’t that good.

“These guys suck! No wonder Bill never met with us, he KNEW they couldn’t come up with anything clever!”

Ed grabbed a stray donut from the wall cabinet and took a bite. Bill had been a cheap prick and never got them anything, but Ed thought having breakfast or snacks brought in for meetings would energize the group. The group was happy to have a donut, muffin or slice of pizza for the long drawn out meetings, though that food was not being converted into anything worthwhile. Ed suspected he had made a mistake.

“Maybe, chomp, I should bring in celery or another brain food to get these people motivated. This is pathetic!”

He disconnected his laptop from the projector and angrily went back to his office.

“These potential figures look good, Ed.”

Ed and Peter typically met once a month to go over ideas that he would present to the board. Today they had met over lunch at a local bistro. Ed sipped his soda as he watched his supervisor go through the charts and outlines, his face in a constant scowl.

“I’m glad you think so. The team did a lot of work on this.”

He was lying, clearly. His face was covered in perspiration and Peter wasn’t blind. The truth was, the team had given him ten HORRIBLE ideas, one so bad that he told the employee to go home and rethink his life. It had been a long day and he didn’t feel good about it afterwards, but the man had legitimately suggested that the diet product be marketed to kids. Kids! So, he spent his nights thinking up what to come up with and hoped it would suffice.

“The team huh? Is that the same team that didn’t say late at all the past two weeks? The same team that went home while your office light was on till all hours of the night?”

Ed looked at him puzzled, but Peter nodded.

“Yeah, I was here late too and saw you leave just before I did. I know what happened, Ed. Just own up to it.”

“I, yeah alright the proposals are mine.”

He groaned and took a bite of his chicken and mozzarella flat bread. It had gotten a little cold but still tasty.

“I won’t tell the higher ups that your team didn’t help, but I will tell them the only reason why these propsals are any good are because of your leadership. Deal?”

“Who am I to complain? You’re my boss.”

They both laughed.

“Good. Now, just one thing, on a personal level, and this one might be good for you if these figures do turn out like you want them to.”

“Hmm”, he replied, mouth full of chicken.

“Buy some suits, bud. You are wearing a suit that looks like two of you should be sitting in. Seriously. You have to have more money now, right? It’s been two months so that’s a few paychecks to get you on your feet. Go to Men’s Warehouse, they probably have a buy one get one sale. I’m telling you this as your boss.”

Ed nodded, acknowledging the truth. His suit was still swimming on him, even after he had it altered. He would just have to splurge on a few suits. It wasn’t like he had to go crazy, but spending 300 bucks on some clothes wouldn’t kill him.

“I’ll do that.”

“I know you will. And I’ll keep you posted as to what happens with these projections.”

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:02 am

“Ed, is that you?”

Alex looked out into the entranceway to their one bedroom apartment to see her husband enter with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

“Oh you know it’s me. And I think you’ll really be happy to see me, and I don’t just mean because of the candy and roses.”

He tossed his keys in the bin next to the door and took of his dress shoes. He was in a blue pinstripe suit, part of his “overspending” spree he had at Men’s Warehouse. They did in fact have a buy one get one sale, but instead of only getting four suits, Edward splurged and purchased six. And not six suits total, no, he PAID for six and got six for free. Plus new shoes. And a new wallet. And new ties. All part of his revamping of his look.

“Mmmm, I’m taking it you got word of the sale numbers for last quarter” she asked, before wrapping her arms around his waist.

“I did. Dietz-Made-Easy sales were up 3.9%. Profit of over 5.3 million. I got most of the credit. ANDDDDDDDDDD, a nice check for 17.5k buckeroos!”

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out the neatly folded check. His wife marveled at the zeros and kissed him deeply.

“That’s amazing! NOW can I quit my job?”

Alex had been complaining about still having to go to work when she wasn’t moving up and her husband was bringing in double what they were making combined previously. Still, he wanted her to have a source of income too, just in case things went sour.

“Not yet babe. Soon though. If this keeps up by the end of the year you can definitely quit. I’m doing all I can to get the east coast sales gig, Peter is trying to help me too.”

His wife was confused.

“Peter? Isn’t he your boss? Wouldn’t you be replacing him?”

“I would but he has been talking about wanting to move out to the west coast for a while now and apparently the woman out there isn’t doing such a great job. He’s hoping he can convince the board to promote me and transfer him to San Fran.”

“Oh, maybe you could try and get that spot instead? I’d love to live in the warm weather.”

As she said this, the rain seemingly came down harder than before, as if to emphasize her point.

“Of course it’s raining in March babe. But regardless, I’m not going to go behind Pete’s back. He’s helped me a lot. Let him go to Cali, we can run everything east of Ohio instead.”

He kissed her on the forehead and then went about getting undressed. As he did, he heard the doorbell ring.

“Babe, we expecting someone” he asked while walking back into the living room in only his dress shirt and boxers.”

“It’s the food babe. You told me you found out about the sales numbers today and I ordered Allettos. Figured either way it was worth it for over-priced chicken parm!”

They both laughed before getting ready for another night in of good take out.

Ed glanced over at his watch and noted that it was after four. He adjusted the band and grinned. It was a Breitling, one he had purchased after his latest bonus. It was originally 3 grand but he had been able to talk the salesman down to $2500 when he offered to pay in cash. It was a necessary expenditure, it helped him look more commanding.

“They’re ready for you, now.”

Ed gulped and took a deep breath before standing up and following the thin woman into the expanded conference room. Inside, the four board members and Peter were seated, each starring a hole through him. He was caught off guard and probably looked visibly nervous. Peter, sensing this, decided to speak first.

“Hey, glad you could make it, Edward. The board has been eager to meet with you after this past quarter. Have a seat.”

He motioned towards a chair furthest from everyone else and Ed took it, thankful that it at least provided some cover. He was fidgeting under the oak table, his palms sweating. He had been called in to this meeting with barely any notice and though he tried to feign confidence, in truth he was under the impression he was getting fired.

“Mr. Gand, we have gone over your numbers”, Franklin Smith said. He was the Vice President of the company. “In the 7 months since you have become head of New York sales, production as a whole is up 9.4% total. Client approval is up 29.1%. Our stock has also gone up significantly.”

He cleared his throat and popped what appeared to be a donut hole into his mouth.

“This is very impressive.”

“Tha-thank you sir.”

“That’s not all. Peter here has told us you are working hard and your group is as well. And that you don’t take their excuses or lies lightly. I like that.”

Now it was Vincent James, the President of the company, who was speaking to Edward. He rubbed his grayed beard and leaned forward.

“I’ll be blunt. Peter here is a very good East Coast Sales rep. So good that I think he’d excel anywhere else. Which is why we’re sending him to San Fran start of next year. When that happens, I want someone I know we can count on to do just as good of a job if not better than Peter. Do you get what I’m saying, Edward?”

Ed remained silent. At first, the board thought he was being rude, but when they realized it was just shock, Elizabeth laughed.

“Haha, you’ve got him scared to speak, Vin! You can breathe now Ed! You’re getting a promotion! Smile!”

Ed barely heard her as his mind raced to process all that had happened. Was he really moving up, again?

“Now, there will obviously be a transition period which is why we’re starting you in this role on January 1. For the next few months you will be in on all the meetings with us and Peter eventually will let you handle things on your own as he gets ready to move to California.”

“Hey, I get Napa Valley and sunshine, I’m more than happy with that Frank!”

The five people laughed as Ed finally exhaled.

“I don’t know what to say. This, this is just amazing!”

“Good. One last item. You doing anything for the July 4th weekend?”

“No, no Mr. James. My wife and I have no plans.”

“First, don’t call me that, call me Vincent. Second, you’re both coming to my house in the Hamptons for the weekend. We can talk business and hang out. We’d like to get to know you better. My assistant will get you all info.”

Ed was excused and nearly fainted once he got back to his office. He sent an email to his team telling them he was leaving for the day and raced home to tell his wife the news.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:05 am

“This right here is vintage, 25 year old Macallan scotch. Not the real good stuff but it’s still good for friends, right?”

Vincent poured a glass for each of the men and proposed a toast. Ed eagerly slapped his glass against the others, doing his best to not look out of place.

They were on his bosses outdoor deck, which overlooked the beach and the ocean. It was the second day of their four day retreat and he was finally getting comfortable around everyone. He sipped the alcohol and nearly gagged, he was not a scotch drinker at all but knew it would look terrible if he refused. So, he nursed it and let the water hopefully dilute it enough so it was tolerable.

“It’ll put hair on your chest, you know that, Ed?”

Donovan slapped him on the back and laughed when the skinny man almost fell over. The jovial man, who looked like a younger but heavier version of Santa Claus, had taken a liking to Ed and had been the most relaxed of the group, always trying to include him in conversation and make jokes. Ed was appreciative, though his back was not.

“I still could afford to hit puberty”, he replied, causing the other men to laugh.

He stuck out like a sore thumb, even if he had hair. The three board members, and Elizabeth’s husband, Tim, were all much fatter than he. It was no wonder why, the first day had been a breakfast buffet in the morning followed by dozens of angus burgers and hot dogs in the afternoon followed by lobster and pasta for dinner. The entire millionaire group stuffed themselves at each meal, acting as if it would be a sin NOT to try and explode every time.

Ed looked over at his wife, who was sitting in the sun with the wives and Elizabeth. The women too were just as fat as the men, though they obviously dressed differently than their spouses. While the men lounged in expensive but casual shorts and no shirts, the women still had their makeup on, nails done, and sarongs covering their one piece suits. Alex too stuck out like a sore thumb as she lay there in a bikini.

“Another cosmo, Alex”, Helen, Vincent’s wife, asked.

“Sure”, she replied as she brushed some of her auburn hair out of her face.

Alex was not used to drinking such sweet beverages but had decided she should blend in as best she could for the weekend. By the time Friday afternoon had come, she was beginning to enjoy the drinks, always ready for another one whenever she was asked.

“So, Ed. Where do you live?”

“Oh, we’re in Brooklyn, Don.”

“Nice. I used to live there. You should start looking into a house you know. We all live in Westchester and Rye. Not a bad commute, just sitting on the Metro North, enjoying some coffee and a double bacon egg and cheese sandwich from Carl’s Deli every day.”

Ed shook his head in agreement.

“That would be nice, though I don’t think we could afford a house, not just yet anyway.”

Vincent grinned.

“You keep doing what you’re doing, I have a feeling you’ll be a neighbor soon enough. You’ve got a lot of potential kid, you have a bright future if you play your cards right.”

Ed thanked him profusely as he excused himself to get a plate of cheese. As he stood at the table, he undid the string to his bathing suit. It had been tight when he tried it on at home but now after a day and a half of over eating he felt like it was going to cut him in two.

“Ah, much better” he said to himself when the string was finally untied.

Had he been paying more attention, Ed would have noticed that his stomach was no longer sunken in or that his ribs were visible. He had the beginning of a pot belly as well and his pecs seemed fuller. He had probably put on 20 pounds, which was not much for a man who was over 6 feet tall, but still not an insignificant amount either.

His wife too was filling out her bathing suit more this year than the year prior. She had put on weight as well from no longer having to eat Raman and plain salads every day. The extra calories appeared on her boobs and hips, respectively, forcing her to pick at the thong wedged up her expanded ass. She seemed unconcerned by this as well and accepted whatever her new friends offered her, even if it would eventually mean being unable to wear the suit.

“This weekend is amazing, I still think I’m dreaming”, Ed texted his wife before taking two pieces of brie and putting them in his mouth and returning to smooze with his bosses.

“Um, Ed, can I talk to you for a second?”

Ed looked up from his snack and saw his old roommate Rick standing at the door. He motioned for him to enter.

“Thanks. Whoa, looks like your stuff is already getting boxed up, huh?”

“Well I move into the big office next to Donovan next month so they’re preparing early for me. Plus my new assistant starts next week and she wanted to be in the loop as to where everything was going” he said before taking a bite of a pretzel.

“Nice, real nice man. I’m so happy for you.”

Ed could tell that Rick was probably trying to butter him up. While he appreciated compliments, he was also busy as the last quarter of the year was almost up.

“What do you need, Rick?”

“That, that’s why I’m here. Nicole has to work extra shifts at the hospital next week for the holidays, and I um, well, I’d have to watch Jeffrey. I know we have the deadline of the Monday after Thanksgiving but I can’t work nights then. I’m really sorry.”

Ed’s face grew long as he heard this. Rick was one of the few members on the team who wasn’t completely useless. This would potentially hurt the bottom line for the year, something he couldn’t afford before he took on the new role as head of the East coast.

“Unacceptable, Rick. Completely unacceptable. You know how important this is to me, to us, don’t you?”

He stood from his chair and attempted to button the jacket of his suit but found it offering too much resistance so he instead left it open.

“You think I want to work late that week? You think ANYONE wants to work late that week? It’s the fucking holidays, Rick. We all want to be with our families!”

He walked closer to the man he used to call a pal and looked down at him with sheer disdain. Rick took a step back so he wasn’t completely in his bosses path, but still stood his ground.

“I, I know. I can make it up to you though. I can work late every day after Monday! I can ever work late tonight and tomorrow and can come in Sunday. But, but I can’t work late after that. If I do, we’d have to hire a sitter and you know we’re saving for a house!”

“Do you think that is a valid excuse?”

“No, but, I mean. Come on. We used to help each other out all the time as recently as last year. I’m asking for a favor man, you owe me, remember?”

Ed stopped for a moment and his mind thought back to the time Rick provided him with the idea that allowed him to go from part time to full time. He might not be here if Rick hadn’t helped him out that night. Suddenly, he felt bad for yelling at Rick.

“Rick, I’m, I’m sorry man. It’s, it’s the holidays and I’m a little stressed. You don’t have to work late next week but you better be here late tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. And the following Monday you’re staying late with me every day till month’s end, got it?”

“Yes, yes sir!”

Rick mockingly saluted his boss and left. Ed thought about their old times together for another moment before heading back to his desk to resume eating.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:08 am

“You have no fucking clue how great it was to just walk out of that place for good, babe.”

Alex poured the triple sec into her tall glass and took a refreshing sip.

“I don’t but I’m happy you’re done with that useless fashion internship. Hopefully you can find us a bigger pad.”

Ed got up from the couch and passed his wife before getting to the bar they had purchased before Christmas. It was stocked with high end alcohol, mostly scotches and bourbons, but generally a wide assortment. He fixed himself a glass of Glen Livet 15, neat, and took a sip. The taste of scotch no longer bothered him at all, unless it was the really cheap stuff.

“You know it. Past two weeks have been so great. Just staying at home, talking to the girls and going out shopping. I’ll tell you, this might not be hitting the lottery but it’s damn sure close!”

She swigged a little of the Long Island Iced Tea in her mouth and let out a cute burp. Ed laughed as he stood there in his t-shirt and sweat pants, both of which no longer fit. His shirt was riding up and the waistband had ridden low on the pants to allow the bottom of his flabby belly to hang out. He didn’t even bother adjusting it, he just let it hang out while he reached over for some cocktail peanuts that his wife had left out for him. He had suspected he had put on weight for awhile but seeing as how all the people he remained in contact with were much fatter and more successful, he decided to ignore his weight, even as he needed to purchase newer and more roomier clothes.

“I’m glad you’re happy Alex. And the way things are going this year is going to be even better. I’m making 400k a year, bonuses structured in for every percentage point growth over 5 percent, plus stock options. We may have well over a million dollars before next Christmas!”

“Really, a million bucks” she asked, leaning over to get a piece of cheese from the left out cheese platter she had purchased. She had become a cheeseaholic, thinking it belonged on every food item, no matter the type of cheese, though she assumed the higher the price tag the better it would taste.

“Probably.”

Ed watched his wife mow through a quarter of a block of cheddar, her blue velour suit looking like it had been painted on. His wife had put on weight too, her body going from borderline anorexic to overly curvy and voluptuous. Her hips had flared out, causing her to sway when she walked and her breasts moved into the double d range, hanging down onto a soft plump tummy. He thought she looked like a dark haired version of Anna Nicole Smith, only way shorter.

“Or, we get REALLY lucky and the next ad hits a 15% percent growth and they give me a check for 150k right then and there, how fucking awesome would that be?”

This sent a shiver down Alex’s spine. All this money talk was surprisingly getting her hot. She loved the thought of being able to enjoy herself more, to spend more time with “the gals”, as she liked to call them. And that meant having nicer things and flaunting their extravagance in every imaginable way, whether it be booze, clothes, food, whatever. More was certainly better.

“Oh, is that so? What are you going to buy me with all that money, daddy?”

Ed took an even bigger swig of booze as he heard his wife’s voice perk up.

“Well that depends, have you been a, naughty girl?”

He put his drink down and walked over to his shorter wife.

“Maybe I have been” she replied, reaching out and grabbing his dick. It was already hard.

“Mhmm, maybe you just need a good spanking then.”

He reached around and gave her now plump tush a good “thwak”. Alex bit her lip and turned around so he could really give it a whack. Her husband obliged and it sent her chunky ass in motion, wobbling for a moment as she cried in ecstasy. She tried bending over even more, but her outfit was too tight to allow that to happen. Even now, the waistband had started to tear ever so slightly from her bulging gut. That did not dampen the excitement however and she still wanted him.

“Oh hell yes, fuck me now!”

Ed obliged pulling his wife’s skin tight blue velour pants off and removing his sweats and banged her from behind, the two of them thoroughly enjoying intercourse. Ever so often he’d reach out and grab one of her dangling boobs, tweaking her nipples as he thrust into her. She loved that and just pushed her fat ass out into him more, his thickened stomach gently rubbing the top her ass. They both came in succession and passed out, perfectly happy with the evening.

“Come on Ed! The limo will be downstairs any minute!”

Ed heard his wife yell at him from their living room, trying to ignore it as he fumbled around his sock drawer for his pinstripe socks. They went rather well with his pinstripe suit.

“One sec babe, I need to get the right socks!”

They were headed to Brittany’s birthday 50th birthday party and Donovan wanted them there before 7 as to not ruin the surprise. His search for the socks was holding them up and with the roads icy on this Saturday in April, it was possible they’d be incredibly late.

As he dug through the sock drawer, his hand hit something harder than a balled up sock. He reached in and took out a clay pig. It was dressed in slacks and dress shirt, both of which looked rather snug on the full figured porcine. It was holding cash in one hand and a turkey leg in the other. It had a creepy smile on it’s face.

“The fuck is this? I don’t remember ever buying this”, he asked, not realizing that he had been given it more than a year ago. He also did not recall that the pig now looked much different than it had when he first received it.

He studied it for another minute, wondering why the hell he even had it.

“Must have been a gag gift from one of the guys. Better put it back just in case” he said to himself before placing the delicate paperweight back in the sock drawer.

He fumbled around further in the drawer but came up empty. Frustrated, he slammed the drawer back in, rattling all the bottles of cologne on the top of the dresser.

“What’s the issue? You don’t have a simple pair of black socks?”

Alex stood in the doorway, dressed to the nines in a green Versace dress that was clearly a custom job. She bulged in all directions, her buxom body pushing the fabric to it’s absolute limit. She slowly walked to her husband, her chunky thighs rubbing together as she did so.

“I do, but I figured pinstripes would accent the shoes and suit more” he said, moving his bulky body to the side so his full-figured wife could get a better look.

“Here, wear these. We can’t be late.”

She tossed him a pair of black socks and swayed out the bedroom door, tugging on the hem of the dress to cover her enlarged “asset”.

“That ass could stop traffic”, Ed said before he unrolled the socks and put them on.

“The limo bar stocked up, babe?”

From the hallway, Alexis laughed.

“Of course, booze is ready to go, and I had the driver pick up some snacks for us too. It’s not exactly a ten minute drive to Rye and I’m already hungry.”

“You’re always thinking, that’s why I love you” he replied, waddling towards the front door.

“I know. That’s why I have diamonds on my neck.”

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:10 am

Ed turned in his desk chair and glanced outside at the street below. He was always amazed at just how small people looked from the 52nd floor, looking nothing more than little dots.

“Mr. Gand, your lunch is here.”

Ed swiveled back towards the door to see his assistant, Thelma, holding the cardboard box containing his lunch. It was from Stefano’s, one of his favorite places and a place he had been ordering from quite often.

“Wonderful. You can just put it on the table over there. Thank you Thelma.”

“Anytime, boss”, the well dressed woman replied as she placed the vast quantity of food down.

Ed waited for her to close the door before he stood from his desk. He took off his suit jacket and made his way to his planning/lunch table. He opened the plastic containing the pasta he had ordered and undid the tin foil containing his side of garlic bread and dipped it in the creamy pink sauce.

“Ah, I love penne a la vodka and garlic shrimp. Such a good meal.”

Ed carefully lowered himself onto the chair, fearful that his suit pants might have “an accident”. The prior week, he had gotten a little too eager to have his late dinner and ripped the seat of his pants. He had been so relentless in doing work and eating that he hadn’t even heard the rip, he only became aware of it when Alex giggled seeing his pudgy rear peeking out. Since then, he was a bit more careful lowering his increasing bulk down.

As he chomped away on his lunch, he browsed his emails on his phone, noting that the board had just secured another company for the fall, meaning more work but more than likely more bonuses too. Ed had capitalized on each and every opportunity to get a bonus, having raked in over 125k in bonuses in just over five months so far for the year. Alex was thrilled, telling him that they were close to being able to get a house in Westchester. She would tell him all the things she’d get for their imaginary house, explaining that open concepts were the way to go and would make their place stand out. He just nodded and let her dream, all the while knowing his work would get them everything they could ever hope for.

He bit into a piece of shrimp and glanced over at his mini bar, noticing that the bottle of Glen Livet 21 was only half full.

“Need, chomp, to, chew, pick up some more. Can’t have a barren selection” he said, placing another forkful of food in his mouth.

Eventually, his lunch finished, Ed tossed the empty containers in the garbage and poured himself a glass of the Glen 21 and then opened his door. He always liked to have a glass after lunch, he felt that it made him concentrate more. Plus, who was going to tell him he couldn’t have one anyway? The board all drank either with lunch or after it, so why not him too?

“Thelma,” he said into the speaker phone. “Order up some donuts for tomorrow’s 9 am meeting with the team. Make sure to get extra chocolate glazed. Last time they were all gone and I only got to have two.”

“Of course sir. Should I also order a few for solely you?”

Ed thought about it for a moment. It would be nice to just have a few that he wouldn’t have to risk sharing.

“That’s a great idea. There’s a reason why I always recommend you for the best assistant in the company.”

She laughed.

“No problem at all sir. Just want to make sure you get what you like. I know you need brain food.”

“That I do Thelma, that I do. Thank you.”

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:12 am

“Steaks are up!”

Tim shouted from the deck at his guest after emerging from the sun room.

It was Labor Day weekend and they were hanging out at Elizabeth and Tim’s mansion in Rye. They had catered the entire weekend, bringing in two chefs to cook continuously for them. The portions were all massive and judging by all the people eating the food, it appeared that it was a good thing.

Ed took a swig from the 9.7% IPA and let out a burp. Vince and Donovan laughed as they drank their own beer. Ed took another swig and let out another belch, this one louder than the prior one.

“Wow Eddie, that’s some set of pipes!”

Vince laughed at his own joke, poking Donovan in the arm as he did.

“It’s all through hard work, Vin. You need to practice more, maybe you’ll be able to do this too!”

As if to hammer that point home, he burped again, though it was not as loud as the prior one.

“Looks like you didn’t practice enough”, Donovan said, grinning.

“Guess not” he replied, somewhat dejected.

The three men sauntered toward the buffet tables set up outside, taking a whiff of all the good food that was put out. There was the aforementioned steaks, but there was also lobster tails, baked Alaska, potatoes au gratin, bacon mac and cheese, and corn on the cob. Ed grabbed a platter sized plate and stocked up on everything, his stomach grumbling as he went past each station.

“The numbers look good for this last quarter, Ed. Another 75k bonus is coming your way.”

“Thanks, Vin. I’m grateful for all you’ve done for me.”

Vince just laughed.

“Don’t thank me yet, we’ve still got some Cubans for later. Hope your lungs can handle them this time!”

He walked away and left Ed to himself.

Ed put his plate down at the high-top table and went to work on eating. He was starved, even though he had been eating all morning and had a late lunch. Not to mention all the IPAs he had consumed. Still, he ate like it was his last meal, gobbling everything in sight. The only time he paused was to back up a bit and now allow his hanging paunch to get in the way of his meal.

As he gorged, a hand traced the outline of his Hawaiian shirt, a tingle shooting down his neck.

“The lobster was good, but the steak was definitely overcooked.”

He turned to see his wife standing behind him, sipping on a mudslide. She had her straw hat pulled down to shield her face from the sun.

“I haven’t had it yet, but the lobster was succulent. Needed a little more butter though.”

He picked up his fork and stabbed at a piece of steak and put it in his mouth. He chewed, noting that it was in fact a little too chewy.

“You’re right, it is overdone. Always happens when Liz gets involved. She hates her steak anything less than well done.”

“Yep. We had a spa day last week and she suggested steak and we all had to tell her to pick somewhere else. Hate well done steak.”

Alexis circled around him and leaned up against the taller table, supporting herself. Her sarong was hanging loose, allowing everyone to get a good look at her in her red one piece bathing suit. Her breasts were pushed up by the tightness of the suit, threatening to pop out at any moment. The straps were swallowed up by her bulky shoulders, shoulders that along with a round face were starting to swallow up her neck.

Below the impressive juggs, sat a prominent belly that was compressed to snugly in the bathing suit that the belly button indent was visible, along with each side roll. Her hips poured out of the bottom opening, her lower half being the main beneficiary of the added weight. Her tree trunk sized legs were pressed mostly together, coated in cellulite and dimples. She had been growing at an incredible clip since she quit her job, doing nothing but shop and eat all day. Like Ed, she had put on over 100 pounds in the year and a half since he had gotten his first promotion, more than doubling her old weight of 112 pounds. It clearly showed.

Even still, for as big as she was getting, she carried it well, dressing as best as she could and thinking she was incredibly important. That confidence was such a turn on to Ed that he truly didn’t care if she tripled her current weight, he’d still want her.

“Ha. Speaking of, ‘well done’, Vince just told me I got another 75k coming my way. How fucking great is that?”

Alex let him know by putting her arm around his ample waist and kissing him on his exposed chest. She pulled back to see if anyone was watching and, sure no one was, licked his nipple and used her other hand to rub his crotch.

“It’s so great that I think you need another reward. Let’s go take care of this” she stated, slightly tugging on his cock, a horny look on her doubly chinned face.

Ed didn’t need to be told twice and followed his big assed wife to the guest house bathroom and locked the door. They began kissing intensely, Ed tossing his shirt to the side and letting his wife run her hands all over his expansive body. She lifted up his belly for a moment and kissed just above his dick, putting a free hand on his ass and giving a hard squeeze. He shifted with the pressure but she kept at it.

“Shh, just let mama work. I’ll have you cumming inside of a minute, big boy.”

She got to her knees and pulled his shorts down, watching as both his cock and belly flopped forward. She stroked his cock with one hand and played with his testicles with the other. Ed craned his neck backwards, thoroughly enjoying the attention he was getting.

“Such a big cock for a big man. The only thing bigger than this dick is your bank account, isn’t it” she asked, hoping he’d give her a good answer.

“Oh yeah baby, my bank account is getting so big. We’re getting a mansion before the year ends.”

Alex shuddered, moving one hand off of his balls and down to her own soaked lower lips. She rubbed her pussy with a free hand before bringing her lips to his dick. She began sucking, her tongue flicking his shaft and doing what she could to make him cum. She also was trying to get off herself, her hands frantically moving her ridiculously snug bathing suit over enough that she had easier access.

Ed let out a low moan, trying to see what his wife was doing but his man boobs and gut were obscuring his view. All he saw was her growing shelf of an ass sticking out behind her, and it turned him on even more. His cock swelled once more in Alex’s mouth, and she took it like a champ, deep throating it with no problem.

Alex finally got into a good rhythm, sucking efficiently and fingering herself at the same time. She was so wet that three fingers fit easily. She pumped her twat back and forth and she used her other hand to finger his ass cheeks. She had done this before and knew it would only speed up the process. Ed responded in kind, thrusting his hips forward, essentially mouth fucking his wife.

After a few minutes of this, both of Alex’s hands were actively fingering something, and it was a toss up as to which act would lead to the first orgasm. Ed’s eyes were closed and his hands were over his head, his three hundred pound body shaking and quivering as he continued rocking his hips forward in time with his wife’s sucking. Finally, he let loose a torrent of semen, load after load going down his wife’s eager throat. She pulled back after the last spasm and sat down, happy to have both hands to finish herself off. Ed backed up against the bathroom door and watched his wife get off, one hand on her tit and the other pumping her pussy faster and faster. He decided to help finish the deed.

“We, whew, we’re rich, Alex. Rich.”

That was all she needed to hear and her hand went in so deep that she hit her clit and climaxed right then and there. Her own fat body jiggled inside the swimsuit, one of her breasts finally popping out from its confines. She laid back on the floor, her blubbery thighs spread wide open and letting the cold air hit her snatch. She had a dreamy look on her face, one that she always had after they talked money. Ed was spent and wanted nothing more than to pass out. However, he looked at his Rolex and saw it was after 7, which meant they were switching to scotch before cigars.

“I, gotta go babe. Scotch time. You, gasp, ok?”

“Never, gasp, better. Go, go have fun.”

The obese man pulled his shorts back up and threw his shirt back on before washing his hands and waddled out to the yard, ready to continue his fun weekend.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:14 am

Ed dropped onto his mattress and let out a big sigh. It was finally the end of his first week commuting from their new home and he was exhausted. The actual train ride wasn’t bad, he was able to take it most of the way with Don and Frank, enjoying a nice hearty breakfast on the way in and a few road beers on the way home. No, his issue was the fact that the walk up and down the stairs to the platform was putting a real damper on his knees and joints. He recalled that the others would already be on the platform when he arrived, though they were not the worse for wear. He didn’t question them the first two days but finally on Friday he had had enough and asked what was up. He knew it couldn’t be the weather, it was still rather brisk most October mornings.

“Ha-ha, rookie move buddy! We didn’t think you’d figure it out but yeah, we use the elevator! Come on, you think we’d walk these stairs if we don’t need to?”

His new best friend laughed hard, his great belly jostling as he did so. Ed had to admit, he had been played good.

“Very, very funny” he replied, still winded from the walk. “I’ll, I’ll get you back though, maybe I won’t get the bill at Bobby Van’s next time!”

Donovan and Frank groaned, knowing that that would be a hefty bill to foot.

“Nice try. Don’t make us pull rank” Frank joked, handing Ed a coffee.

Thankfully, he had taken the elevator on the way home but his knees were still somewhat sore from the week. He would just have to take it easy from now on.

He removed his pants and shirt and placed them on the chair near Alexis vanity and stretched his legs out for a second, trying to get the blood properly circulating. He went to a box that had yet to be unpacked of some of his things and saw that underneath some socks was the clay pig again. He still did not recall ever getting it, but he could have sworn it was different. This time it was wearing dress pants a button down with a tie, though Ed couldn’t imagine that a real person would have been able to wear a tie with how wide it’s neck was. Instead of having money in one hand, it now had cash overflowing it’s pants pockets so that it’s two hands could hold up a massive burger.

“Did, did this thing change?”

He could have sworn the paperweight had changed but the sound of his wife tinkering downstairs made him forget about it and put it back in the box.

He put on a comfortable pair of “exercise shorts” and a t-shirt and made the slow walk down the stairs to see what she was doing.

“Now where to put this” Alexis asked, holding up a decorative plate that was allegedly her great grandmothers from England. “Better leave it on the side until I can have it authenticated and priced.”

Her husband watched her work around a few boxes in their main entertainment room, dressed in a tank top and a pair of his old shorts that no longer fit him and were close to no longer fitting her either. She moved at a slow pace as well, also due to the fact that this was the most exercise she had partaken in in well over 7 months. She was beet red, little beads of sweat dripping down her face as she pulled things out of the box.

“Need a hand?”

Alex gasped and almost fell to the ground.

“Babe! Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

This caused Ed to laugh so much that he was bent over in pain afterwards.

“Lol, do I look like a guy who could ‘sneak’ up on anyone?”

Now it was Alex’s turn to laugh and she too was soon bent over.

“Ok ok, that was a good one” she said while trying to pull the tank top over her stomach. It barely covered her tan flesh.

“I think you need a break. Tell you what, tomorrow we finish all this unpacking but tonight we go on the deck and have a nice glass of wine for you and bourbon for me? Just relax a little. You look exhausted.”

Alexis was, she had hated everything this week and even with the help from her friends, she still had a bit to go before the house was finally set up.

“Fine, but you better help me all day tomorrow! We’re supposed to be entertaining everyone in two weeks and I want this house to show everyone just how hard you’ve worked!”

Ed smiled.

“They know babe, they sign my checks ha-ha.”

“Oh, you’re just a real jokester tonight, huh? Fine! I’ll meet you outside, don’t forget MY drink too.”

As she waddled into the kitchen, Ed watched her protruding rear bounce up and down delectably, each cheek taking turns as to being higher than the other. She entered the kitchen and opened up the fridge and took out a cheese platter and brought it to the patio. He could hear here opening it up before she even sat down, she tended to be impatient when it came to cheese, especially asiago.

He went over to the first spare guest room on the first floor of their 2.5 million dollar house and opened up his new humidor and retrieved a Nat Sherman cigar. He had originally hated cigars but over the past few months they had grown on him. Now he couldn’t go more than a week or two without having at least one. They calmed him, especially with a nice drink. He put the tobacco in his mouth and rubbed his tongue over it, moistening it up before he cut it. He grabbed matches and went back into the living room to fix both he and his wife a tall drink.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:16 am

“Merry Christmas, Ed.”

“A moment of your time, Richard.”

Ed motioned for his former friend to come into his spacious office and told him to shut the door. Rick sat and watched his boss ease his bulk into what was obviously a purchased out of pocket desk chair. It was made of quality leather and appeared very sturdy, which was definitely needed for a man well over 300 pounds.

“Yes, Ed?”

“Don’t call me Ed, Richard. I’m your boss.”

“Oh. Um, yes, Mr. Gand?”

“It’s come to my attention that you have been out quite a bit these past few weeks. When questioned by Mr. Corburn, you told him your child was sick, correct?”

“That’s accurate.”

Ed picked up his coffee and took a sip. He then picked up one of the double chocolate glazed donuts by his mouse and bit down on it.

“Chomp, if that’s so accurate, how come, gulp, when asked to provide notes or receipts for these doctor visits, you could, chomp, not produce any?”

Ed finished the donut and reached for another. He enjoyed watching Rick squirm, especially since he knew he was lying.

“I, well. Nicole keeps all the receipts and she’s been working so much so I can’t find them. If you, if you give me a few days I can get them.”

Ed swallowed half the donut and put the other half next to his coffee before taking another sip. He then put the coffee down once more and finished off the other half. He was about to reach for a third when he heard another lie.

“The doctor might not, um, give receipts though, we uh, paid in cash.”

“Are you really expecting me to believe this bullshit, Richard? Do you think I’m stupid?”

He glared at his employee and he scowled, the five o’clock shadow deepening as his two chins turned to three.

“I, uh.”

“Here’s the deal Richard. Everyone wants to fire you. However, we do indeed go back. So I’m going to offer you one last chance to save your job. You have until the end of the business day tomorrow to bring in these receipts or some form of proof that your child actually had all these doctors appointments. I don’t want a phone call either from someone pretending to be a doctor. I want the receipts.”

“But Ed.”

That infuriated Ed to no end. He rose from his chair, his great belly knocking over the papers he had sticking out on the edge. Standing, he towered over Rick, his looming belly seemingly threatening to swallow up the terrified employee like the blob.

“Did I FUCKING tell you you could call me Ed? Like we’re fucking friends? Just because we go back does NOT give you the right to talk to me like we’re in a bar. I’m you’re boss, got it? Your fucking boss! And you are about one second away from being fired and you can’t even give me the respect of talking to me like your superior?”

Rick slunk further down in his chair, hoping this would end soon. Ed still kept yelling.

“Fucking guy comes in here and LIES and I try to be a nice guy and he still throws it in my face. Do me a favor Richard, you have until 9 am tomorrow morning to bring in the receipts. You hear me? 9 am!”

Rick looked at his watch and saw that it was already 4:15. He knew it would be damn near impossible to get the receipts this late.

“But.”

“If the next words out of your mouth aren’t about the fact I have a meeting at 9 am, I’m going to throw you the fuck out myself right now. Are they?”

“No, no sir. I’ll, I’ll have them on your desk tomorrow morning at 9.”

“All 8 of them?”

“Yes, yes. All 8 of them.”

“Get the fuck out of here Richard.”

Rick left the office and the second he did Ed let out a sigh of relief, but also felt himself get a little hard too. He didn’t like yelling at someone he once considered a friend but the thought that he controlled another person’s career was really turning him on. He looked past his vast gut and felt his dick, which already was at half mast.

“Gotta focus on my meeting later. Can’t, can’t do anything stupid.”

So, to take his mind off of sex, he ate the remaining two donuts and finished up his work before meeting Frank and Don for the train and a few beers.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am

“I don’t know what to do babe. On the one hand Rick really did help me a get a job. On the other, well, he’s a fuck up and I saved his ass once before. Aren’t we even?”

He put the fork down on the pepper he had been eating and took a sip of wine. He always had wine at dinner, especially when Albert, the chef Alex hired, cooked (which was almost every night). The only time he did not was at a barbeque, then he stuck to his IPAs.

“You, chomp, gave him, urp, a chance already, Ed. If he comes in with the receipts he can keep his job, right?”

Ed paused from cutting into his ‘Louisiana Chicken’ and looked at his wife. She was still eating but she was listening to his story.

“I know he doesn’t have the receipts, babe. We all know he doesn’t. Jeffrey isn’t sick, Nicole is planning on leaving him. He’s been out those days because he’s dealing with divorce lawyers.”

Alex picked up her white wine and swirled it for a moment before taking a gulp. She placed it back on the mahogany table and lifted up a hearty amount of chicken and took a bite, her chins jiggling as she chewed.

“Well, this is his problem. Had he been honest and not tried, chomp, to use his son as an excuse, chew, he probably would be ok, right?”

Her husband nodded.

“So this is his fault. He lied to you and tried exploiting you to save his skin instead of being honest. His fault, not yours.”

She cut another piece and shoved it in, her bare arms still jiggling as she sat in a fancy dress. She insisted on them eating in nice clothes during the week.

“But he’s getting a divorce, Alex. And it’s the holidays. That’s not going to look good for moral.”

“Fuck moral Ed. Jesus. He fucked you over. He lied to his supervisors! Both of you! And how many people picked up the slack for him because of it? Didn’t you say that Ken Corburn was at the office until 1 am that week with everyone else on the team because Rick didn’t do what he was supposed to do?”

Ed sighed. He knew she was right.

“Yeah, you’re right. I’ll have to do it tomorrow. To make myself feel better I’ll let him keep the Christmas bonus and give him a months pay. He’ll be able to get a lawyer then.”

“If you can do that, do it. You’re a better boss than most. Other’s get a thrill on firing people.”

She scooped up a few more potatoes and put them down, chewing loudly as she did. She continued eating for a few more moments until nothing remained but a bit of the heavy cream on her plate. She noticed her husband had stopped eating.

“What’s wrong? Don’t like it? I’ll tell Albert, you know he’s receptable to critiques.”

“No, it’s, it’s just that today, when I yelled at Rick and threatened him, I uh, well.”

“What?”

“I, well. My dick got hard. Like really hard.”

Alex titled her head, surprised by this.

“Wait, you got turned on by the thought of firing him.”

“Yeah. Like I saw him cowering in front of me and it made me feel so powerful. So important, determined. I barely could help myself, it just was such an exciting thought.”

He dug back into his dinner as his wife watched, still somewhat confused by this.

“I wouldn’t expect that from you. You’re a big softie, in more ways than one” she teased, poking his blubbery arm.

“Ha-ha. I’m serious though. It only would have been better if you had seen me. Then I don’t think I could have restrained myself, even if Rick was still in the room.”

As he described the scene, it was now Alex’s turn to get hot. She imagined being under his desk, listening as he berated his insubordinate employee. How she’d undo his pants and grip his rock hard penis, putting it in her mouth as he continued to rag the poor man. Then she’s hear the word’s “you’re fired” and would leap from under the desk and bend over, letting him take her right then and there. She’d even wink at the man and mouth “you’re fired” to him, as she came over and over again.

“That, that is hot. You, oh man. Could you tape it?”

“Huh?”

“Could you, could you tape it? Like video tape it? I think it is so hot, the idea of you being powerful and important, making someone feel insignificant. I’m, I’m like really soaked right now babe. Seriously, tape it.”

He couldn’t do that, could he? Couldn’t HE get in trouble if that happened?

“I, I don’t think I can Alex. I’d get in trouble if I did that.”

“No! No you wouldn’t. You could just open up an app on your phone and use your iStation charger! He’d never know cause the screen would be black! Please!”

Ed looked at his wife who was rocking herself back and forth in the fat friendly dining room chair. She was pressing her fat thighs together, her hand tracing one breast and the other touching her thigh. She was definitely enjoying this. He was too, but not to the extent she was.

“But. What are you going to do with that?”

“I am alone many hours of the day honey. I don’t go shopping 24/7, if you get my drift.”

She giggled and winked at him. She really was something, he thought.

“Alright, I’ll do it. If anything happens I’ll just say I left it on by accident. Once I send it to you though save it to your phone and delete that text. I’m doing the same. If you forget to save it too bad. I’m not storing it anywhere else.”

She smiled and got up and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. She turned to leave and he grabbed her cushiony arm.

“Where you going?”

“Well, you haven’t finished eating and I’m getting that chair all sticky. I’ll be upstairs getting off. You can join me later. “

And with that, his obese wife made her way back to the bedroom, leaving poor Ed hard and still hungry.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Next

Return to Jake (JMJ)