Kendra's awakening (WG, Reality Change) CH 11 UP 6/02/21

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Kendra's awakening (WG, Reality Change)

Postby syconerd » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:20 am

Yes.
syconerd

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:46 am

syconerd wrote:Yes.

Yep! 189 pounds was the limit for him.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Sat May 02, 2020 9:41 am

Thanks for the new chapter. It was cool!
Junketh71

Postby Lyssa » Mon May 04, 2020 4:16 am

I always enjoy your stories

:D
Lyssa

Postby audipwr87 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Thanks Junketh and Lyssa! :D
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:27 pm

Chapter 5

The rest of the night was pretty low key. Kendra spent time around the fire with Rebecca, Peter and Kristy eating countless amounts of s'mores. All the while, thoughts of Jeff were giving way to her future. What did all of these changes mean for her? For her life? What other aspects would change?

Those questions were swept under the rug as Brandon joined them after a short while, causing Peter to shift to another seat closest to Kendra.

She could feel his eyes scanning over her rather rotund form now which sent tingles down her spine for some reason, butterflies filled her stomach.

She felt a wave of shyness roll over her. She hadn't felt this uneasy in her whole life... Talking to guys used to come easy to her but now, she found herself stumbling over her words.

As the night grew into the early hours of the morning Peter seemed to be focusing on her more, small talk going on between them chatting about music, movies, favorite foods, etcetera. But the easy going dialogue turned to more serious themes like life and where she saw herself in 5 years... 10 years time, If she was seeing anyone...

Kendra blushed at the last question that Peter had attempted to mix in with the subtlety of a wrecking ball. A nervous smile formed on her rounded face. "Ummm no... I'm not... are... are you??"

"Oh okay... nope. I've been single for a couple years now." He said with a tinge of sadness.

She nervously rested her plump hand on his. "I'm sorry... we don't need to talk about it..."

"No it's okay... truth be told, she broke up with me because she said I was bad for her..."

Kendra's face gained a worried look.

Peter noticed this and decided to do damage control. "No... no... no... she basically said that she was unhappy with the way her life was heading... that she hated feeling the way she was feeling and that I was to blame for that..."

"Oh I'm sorry... what do you mean she didn't like how she was feeling?"

"Well... she was skinny when we first started going out, but over the span of our near 2 year relationship she gained a bit of weight..."

Kendra was a bit taken aback. "Oh... I'm sorry Peter... that was unfair of her to put the blame solely on you..."

"Well thank you for saying that... but to be honest I actually preferred her in her heavier state... so maybe I am mostly to blame..." He said blushing.

Kendra processed what he was saying. He actually liked heavier set girls... it made her smile a bit.

She decided to go for it.

"So... what are you doing next Friday?" She asked smiling nervously.

By the time the night had come to an end, Kendra and Peter had exchanged phone numbers and said their goodbyes. Kendra learned that the couch in the living room was where she'd be sleeping for the night.

The next morning around 10 Kendra was one of the last to wake up to the smell of delicious food cooking and everyone already chatting away on the deck. She was shocked to find that she had no hangover whatsoever. She chalked it up to either her larger body mass or the fact that she had stopped drinking early enough in the night for it not to effect her.

She quickly checked her phone hoping to see a text from Peter but frowned when she came up with nothing.

She went for the bathroom to get changed, duffle bag in hand. It felt heavier than she remembered it being...

Once inside the privacy of the bathroom, she stripped down and looked at herself in the mirror with a clearer uninebriated view. She was a bit relieved to see that she hadn't changed any more since last night, but found her eyes drifting over her fuller face. Her rounded cheeks and starter double chin seemed to give her a look of a well fed, innocent girl next door type. She had to admit she kind of liked the new look...

Her eyes traveled further south to her once small but firm B cup breasts. Those were a thing of the past as she gazed at her now generous breasts. They were huge now... but they were definitely starting to succumb to gravity. Small but discernible zig zags of light tan stretchmarks had spread across the tops of her shoulders, upper arms and breasts. Her areolas had spread a bit and her light brown nipples had appeared to expand with her, standing out proudly like enlarged, erect eraser tips.

She flicked and pinched them feeling heights of sexual arousal that she had never experienced before. She bit her lower lip letting her hands wander lower exploring her exaggerated curves.

Her hands had traveled to her now hanging belly. There was no other term for it now. Her piercing was now absent from her deep seated belly button, and light stretchmarks had appeared in stark contrast to her caramel skin traveling up the curve of her stomach to just underneath her ponderous breasts.

She hefted it up in her hands and let it drop watching it jiggle with the quick motion which sent more waves of warmth to her nether regions. Did she actually enjoy the sensation? She questioned herself.

She decided to move onto her lower half which had changed more dramatically than anything else. She was a fully ripened pear shape now.

The skin stretching across her fleshy thighs weren't spared from the markings of stretch marks either. Her waist was still somewhat narrow from the rest of her body, but enlarged love handles now marred that view. Her hips had widened considerably giving way to thighs that were close to double their original size. She stood in a normal stance noticing that her thighs now touched a few inches above her knees. Gone forever was her once trim and toned thighs along with her once treasured thigh gap.

She rotated sideways to get a better view of her ass in the mirror and gasped.

It was enormous and not just that, but it jiggled with every small movement... Pockets of cellulite had taken over causing little dimples to form across the surface of her bloated ass cheeks.

She had seen enough...

She bent down feeling a bit of a dull ache in her knees and back from the added weight and opened up her duffle bag and was in for yet one more shock.

Half of her bag was full of miscellaneous snacks. Candy, cookies, chips, soda, energy drinks took up nearly half of the bag.

Her stomach growled at the sight before her but she tried her hardest to fight her cravings.

She dug around in her clothes and snagged a pair of basic blue laced panties, a black bra, blue jeans and a simple red tank top. She decided to go for the bra first and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she saw the size "42E".

"Well... I guess being bigger isn't all bad." She giggled. Then slid her panties on feeling the waistband digging into her hips. She slid her fingers under the band to possibly make them a bit more comfortable but it was to no avail. She sighed as she bent over to pick up her jeans, feeling the back side of her underwear suck into the deep cavern between her expansive ass cheeks.

She slowly pulled them out from her ass crack feeling the hem of her underwear once again hugging the curvature of her blown out bubble butt.

"Well I have always wanted a bit more back there... now I have plenty to spare."

She looked at the tag of her jeans wide eyed seeing a bold "18" on the label, stepped into them and began sliding them up her thickened legs. Everything seemed to be going smoothly until she had reached the middle of her fleshy thighs. She began feeling increasing resistance as the denim struggled to stretch over her ass.

She jumped up a few times tugging as she did so til they were all the way up. Next came the button and zipper. She pulled as hard as she could and after a few strong pulls was able to get the button clasped.

"Jesus... I'm wearing 18's and they're still tight..." It was a thought that terrified her but excited her all at the same time.

New memories surfaced of her and Shelly sharing some of their clothing as they were both roughly the same weight and height, however Shelly was still a bit bigger all around due to her more sedentary lifestyle.

Kendra cleared her mind and exited the bathroom. Her nostrils immediately caught an amazing scent coming from the Kitchen. Brandon had grabbed numerous items for people to choose from. Breakfast cereals from healthy to sugar laden, fresh fruit, bagels and cream cheese. He had even cooked up some bacon, maple breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns.

The majority of them had grabbed a healthier option going with fruit and cereal with exception to Rebecca, Kendra and Brandon.

"Well hey there Kendy! We weren't sure if you were ever going to wake up!" Candace said in a sickeningly syrupy condescending tone causing Jeff to chuckle.

Kendra just nervously laughed along.

Kendra felt a sense of relief that she was no longer under the watchful eye of her ex beau but she did feel a slight sense of loneliness settling deep within herself. Jeff was fully focused on playfully feeding fresh fruit to Candace who found a way to make it sensual every time a piece passed her full, pouty lips.

How she wished she could have someone to feed her like that. For some reason it was oddly turning her on...

She rubbed her thighs together at the thought.

Her thoughts reverted back to Peter and all that they had conversed about the previous night.

He was a gentleman if not a bit awkward but it was an endearing quality in a way.

She just hoped that he'd call or text soon. She wanted to talk with him again.

She grabbed a large plate and dished up a little bit of everything. Her stomach growling as if it was agreeing with her selections.

"So are you ready to get headed back towards home after breakfast?" Rebecca asked her friend.

She must have ridden here with her and Brandon instead of with Jeff...

She was curious as to what else had changed in her life as her new memories were still slowly trickling in.

After everybody had finished with their breakfasts, they all began to say their goodbyes.

She watched Jeff and Candace get into his Mustang and disappear over the horizon.

Things were certainly going to be different from now on...
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Mon May 04, 2020 2:00 pm

Very well written. Quite entertaining.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby audipwr87 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:22 pm

Matt L. wrote:Very well written. Quite entertaining.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt!! :)
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 pm

Chapter 6

The car ride back home was uneventful. The only thing going through Kendra's mind as Rebecca and Brandon held hands was what she had lost over the last 24 hours. It was a mixture of sadness but relief as well.

Her appetite seemed to grow as she dove deeper into her thoughts and feelings about her past being reminded of how much her life had changed.

Her past life with Jeff had been completely altered, only to be replaced by an awkward acquaintance/friendship between the two of them. Why would they be any more than that? They were in different social circles in high school after all. Jeff was the typical athletic prep while Kendra had been a middle of the road plump girl who didn't do any sports, was a wallflower when Rebecca was able to drag her to dances and the only thing she had going for her was her intelligence. Brandon was the only link as to why they even knew each other.

One of the only positive things that came from this was that her friendships seemed to be much stronger with Rebecca and especially Shelly in this reality.

Her and Shelly spent much of their time pigging out, watching tv or playing video games together with the occasional trip to the mall, arcade or the local bar.

They had immediately become good friends when they had met at Ulta as they were the only plus sized girls working there...

Kendra's unnoccupied hand immediately went to her belly rubbing it. She realized that she was indeed almost as big as Shelly now...

Throughout the car ride home she would catch herself greedily snacking on random treats from her duffle bag as if coming out from a bout of sleep eating. What scared her the most was that she seemed to be running on auto pilot not remembering opening any of chips or candy. How could she not remember physically bending over, grabbing her duffle bag, opening it and fishing out any food?

By the time they had reached her place, she had polished off a bag of chocolate eggs left over from easter as well as a bag of skittles and Sweet Chili Doritos.

She didn't notice that both Rebecca and Brandon were doing much of the same throughout the drive home juat on a smaller scale.

"So we'll be seeing you and Shelly this Friday?"

"Yep!! It should be alot of fun!" She said trying to sound chipper.

"Okay see you then!"

Kendra slowly walked up towards her and Shelly's apartment and once she came in through the door, she was greeted by an apartment that was in a bit more disarray than what she remembered. The marble counter tops were covered in empty frozen food wrappers and a scent of deep fried foods lingered in the air. Something was cooking in their shared deep fryer.

"Shelly I'm baaack!"

Kendra heard the tv's volume go silent and heavy footsteps came from the living room. Shelly approached her friend with open arms. Her friend was wearing the same grey sweat shorts and white tank that she had been yesterday morning when Kendra had left for the cabin.

"I hope you don't mind, I decided to cook up some of your favorite foods so we could snack and I picked up a pack of your favorite beer to wash it down with and ice cream for dessert. I figured we could binge watch all of the Star Wars movies leading up to the latest one that just dropped on Disney Plus!"

Kendra was about to decline her friend's offer until her eyes landed upon the absolute feast that lined the counter...

It was a glorious mix of foods set before her. Lumpia, mozzarella cheese sticks, tater tots, curly fries, boneless chicken wings and last but not least, an all meat with extra cheese pizza.

She was rocked with unbridled hunger as her stomach let out a loud ceremonious growl causing her to forget about her bout of snacking that she had just experienced in the car.

"Well I guess a little bit of snacking wouldn't hurt..." She thought to herself.

"Sweet! That sounds like fun to me! I can't wait to watch The Rise Of Skywalker!" She said grabbing a plate and dishing up on some food and grabbing a bottle of her favorite beer.

After they had both finished eating their fill of food and had each already drank a six pack worth of beer, Shelly noticed Kendra was looking down at her belly and groping at it.

"Something the matter Kendra?" She asked slightly intoxicated.

Kendra grabbed and groped her belly. "Have I always been this fat Shelly?

"Well I mean... you have gained a fair amount of weight since we first met..."

"How much Shelly?"

Shelly paused as if she already knew the answer but didn't want to tell her friend. "I dunno... maybe 40 pounds or so?? Why do you ask?"

"Oh..." Kendra said with a tinge of sadness. "Well... it's really weird... A part of me knows that I used to be skinny, but another part of me is seemigly reinforcing the idea that I've always been overweight..."

"Wait... you used to be skinny?? I GOTTA SEE THIS!!"

Kendra quickly looked back through her phone's photo albums all the way back to the beginning of sixth grade. She had even been pudgy back then...

Then it hit her... Kendra had never been skinny in her new life...

"Nevermind..." she said smacking her phone down on the couch.

Shelly slightly frowned. "Hey hun. It's okay! I'm no stranger to gaining weight either! If anything, I've put on at least as much as you have since we met! Don't get down about it..."

Even with her friend's words of encouragement, she couldn't shake the sadness from her core. A few stray tears began traveling down her plump cheeks.

Shelly pulled her friend in for a hug. "Oh... come on now. Everything will be okay. You'll see!"

Kendra's eyes teared up as she glanced at her phone. Nobody wants me... I'm just a fat ugly loser..."

Shelly pulled her in tighter as she gently talked in her ear. "Hey hey hey, don't be so hard on yourself."

"Why not?? First it was Jeff... and now... Now there was a cute guy I hung out with yesterday and we seemed to hit it off. He was a bit of a dork but in a cute type of way y'know? I gave him my phone number and he still hasn't texted or called me... I thought we had a connection..."

"Hey hey hey calm down babe... Y'know, sometimes I wish you wouldn't let your weight get you down... forget the past... I wish that you would feel comfortable with yourself no matter what size you are... Big can be beautiful too you know!"

The tiki statuette's eyes glowed purple for just a split second and then dimmed again...

Suddenly neither of them could remember what Kendra had been crying about in the first place. They looked at the tv and saw that Obi Wan had just died at the hands of Darth Vader and became part of the force.

They thought they had put two and two together.

"I know... I know... that part gets me every time too..." Shelly sniffled a bit.

"So where's that ice cream that you were talking about??" Kendra asked.

"Aaah still hungry huh?" Shelly nudged her thick friend.

"Yeaaaaahhhhh..." She said with a tinge of shyness.

"No wonder you're bigger than me now..." Shelly chuckled as she patted her friend's belly.

Kendra looked down at her now 232 pound body wrapped in stretched out sweat shorts and a tank much like her roommate. She compared her own bloated form to her friend's noticing that she was noticably bigger and blushed. "Well you're certainly not helping the situation..."

"Hey! It's not like I'm force feeding you all of this stuff!"

"That's true... well you know how much I love food... always have..."

The rest of their Sunday was a calorie laden blur of laziness and decadence for the duo. They had both passed out after their serious session of binge eating and watching with Kendra leaning up against her plush friend.
audipwr87

Postby pinkhippo99 » Thu May 07, 2020 4:43 pm

I love the detail about Kendra's "sleep eating." Making her aware of her snaking habits only after the snaking itself has already happened is a great idea. Really drives home how out of control her situation has become.
pinkhippo99

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87