Come back (BR, Revenge, BE)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Come back (BR, Revenge, BE)

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Masterclass wrote:Thank you for the kind words, they are appreciated! I think back when there was a lot more main stream glamour magazines there was so many busty confident women wanting to be a model that it became a short stay at the top. So by the time model approached her 30s, and a little bit of sagging had occurred, there would be another woman with massive pert gravity defying breasts ready to take over.

It was always appeared that models were almost a disposable commodity and given that they faced physiological pressures to be skinny and Uber busty they often seemed to go on crash diets. Some of the affects made the reasons they modelled, their huge boobs, loose size quite quickly and it was noticeable how much their breasts shrunk. And when they did lose some of their prized ample breasts they pretty much stopped being glamour models and the next girl took over.

No problem! :) Oh I see, thank you for the explanation. Yes, that does seem like a very harsh and unforgiving world and I bet it would be very stressful too.

resupplied69 wrote:It has been fantastic to read this story. Fantastic. It’s inspired me to finish ‘Losing It’

And the pressure on busty glamour models is immense. Having to maintain the incredibly busty yet oh so slim figure they find fame with at 18 or 19 is a challenge.

Awesome! I am looking forward to it! :)

Yep, and I would wager that dramatic changes in diet & exercise may not be the best way to go about it. Whether your gaining or losing weight.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Masterclass » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:06 pm

After reading everyone’s comments I think there will be a follow up story in the future, where Casey and Jessica are the supporting cast with new busty glamour models struggling to live up to the standards the set.
Masterclass

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to it, my friend! :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to Stories