LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: LOSING IT (BR, BE, WG)

Postby Thebritt003 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:11 am

Totally need to read the rest of this story best story I’ve read so far let’s hear the rest!
Thebritt003

Postby Thebritt003 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 am

Totally need to read the rest of this story best story I’ve read so far let’s hear the rest!
Thebritt003

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:32 pm

This is a really amazing story! Does anyone happen to have a copy of the original version, I would like to read the original too, if someone has it? Thank you! :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby resupplied69 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:30 am

Chapter 31: Stardom

Michelle closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She could hear the soft whirr of the air conditioning unit and feel the soft, luxurious white bathrobe against her skin. The make up brush gently tickled her porcelain skin. She smiled. She felt the gentle hand of the make-up artist on her shoulder. Opening her eyes, her blue irises shone brightly against the Californian light.

She looked at the makeup artist and smiled. "Thank you". She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped "Wow! That looks amazing". The makeup artist beamed. "You're welcome. I think you're gonna go far in this business"

In the background the hustle and bustle of the final preparations for a photoshoot was taking place. Michelle scanned around the space. A luxury mansion, high in the Hollywood hills, was the location for her star appearance on Playhouse magazine.

"We're ready, Michelle" said a serious minded young woman with a clipboard.

Standing slowly in her heels, Michelle strode confidently towards the space by the pool outside. Her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw a crew of around 20 people looking at her expectedly. From its place high in the hills, Los Angeles was laid out like a rich, textured tapestry. She could hear the distant sound of planes landing at LAX. At the edge of the shoot she could see a table laid out with what she would be wearing for the shoot. She was ready.

"Where would you like me?" asked Michelle the photographer.

"We'll start by the edge of the pool" said the photographer softly "lose the robe"

Michelle gently tugged at the belt. The robe parted. Shrugging her shoulders she let it drop to the floor.

Dressed in a skimpy Stars and Stripes bikini, there was only one word to describe her: spectacular.

The crew broke into spontaneous applause. They knew they were seeing something special. A superstar was being born before their very eyes. 34GG-24-36.

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:22 am

Awesome! I am glad to see the epic tale continue! :)

P.S. Do you still happen to have the pics of Joanne Latham? They links don't seem to work anymore. I am curious what she looked like after she shrunk?
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Homer » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:23 am

Great! Thank you for continuing this story!!
Homer

Postby Nipps » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:57 am

I'm really glad to see more of this story. There really needs to be more of this kind of stories, I love it! Only thing better than a sexy woman with big tits is a sexy woman with big tits who loves having big tits. The ultimate expression of that is the devastation when the tits are slowly diminishing!
Nipps

Postby unterwomc » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:25 am

yessss new update :D
unterwomc

Postby Thebritt003 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 am

Cannot wait for another Update. Please let’s see the next instalment of Michelle completely outboobing Zoe!!
Thebritt003

Postby resupplied69 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:58 am

Chapter 32: A Little Boost

"Come on Zoe, come on out this evening." grinned Sammie at her sister "It'll be fun. It's your old stomping ground"

"I'm not sure I want to" sighed Zoe flatly as she nibbled another biscuit, barely taking her eyes away from the daytime soap on the TV "I don't want people so see me like this"

Before Sammie could shoot back a response Zoe's phone vibrated on the coffee table as a text message came in. It was from Joanne, her agent:

"Zoe, please come to the office tomorrow at 10 a.m. It's important."

Zoe was puzzled about the curt tone of the message from Joanne, but she held a glimmer of hope that it meant that she still had a future as a glamour model.

Zoe felt her mood improve.

"OK, maybe we should go out tonight" said Zoe, brushing biscuit crumbs off of her, "it will do me good"

––––––––––––––––––––

A few hours later, Zoe and Sammie's parents had arrived home and, following dinner, Zoe found herself alone in her room after showering. She stood in her panties looking at the catastrophic changes that had taken place to her breasts

"I can't believe I'm going so saggy" she sighed with tears welling in her eyes as she cupped her empty breasts. Her eyes turned to the bra laid out on her bed next to a package.

"I can't believe I'm having to do this" she said to herself as she picked up the bra and noted the label: 34D

clasping it and placing the straps over her shoulders, she shuddered as she saw how she wasn't filling the cups. She picked up the package from her bed, the bright pink lettering on it announcing its purpose cheerfully:

Bust Boost: Silicone Gel Bra Pads

Ripping the package open, Zoe inserted a pad in each bra cup, filling the shortfall in volume and giving an impression of plumpness to her cleavage that merely hinted at the spectacular breasts Zoe was once renowned for.

She stood there, staring at herself, and silently wept.

[to be continued....]
resupplied69
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories