TWISTED REALITY 5

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: TWISTED REALITY 5

Postby Matt L. » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:53 pm

~ A FEW YEARS LATER ~

Sandy’s reputation as deputy sheriff had been forgotten, most people in and around Emerald Springs knew her as Colleen’s cousin and roommate, a typical white trash single mom living on welfare.

This particular summer afternoon Sandy was relaxing outdoors on the rickety patio adjacent to the unkempt trailer she now called home.

Sandy’s locks shorter, obviously a homespun hairdo, the luminous red color now a product of hair dye since the original vibrant hue had faded. Blemishes coating her pretty face which had become rounder and puffier and she had developed a negligible double chin.

Sandy habitually wore the same garment during the early hours of the day, a one piece bathing suit of the most flamboyant shade of orange. Easily a size too small, the swim wear showed off Sandy’s rack, albeit the changes that had modified her breasts from tear drop shape to voluptuous orbs which swayed over her buttery beer belly. A big roll of mushy fat circling her astronomically wide hips which accurately corresponded to her bulbous ass and chunky thighs.
In fact majority of Sandy’s 225-pounds settled on her ass and thighs. The swimsuit’s flimsy material cradling her blubbery bubble butt which jutted outward, her butt-cheeks unequivocally swollen while her thick thighs were tremendously inflated by the gooey fat.

Sandy’s conduct and behavior willingly adapted to her bias in regard to poor trailer community folk.
The motivation and aspirations she once took pride in slipped away, laziness engulfed her and even her personal hygiene was affected. Packing on the pounds much easier upon realizing getting fat was inevitable.

Sandy’s diet now customarily included fried chicken; pork grinds, Slim Jims and plenty of sweets, the benefits of being on the other side of the fence meant she could appease her appetite.

Sandy circled the deck, scoping out the vicinity of the trailer court to see if any of her neighbors were around just to catch up on the latest gossip. Sandy placed her beer on the small folding table, a cigarette dangling from her lips as she set up the double wide lawn chair which was leaning against the building.

A weird Chinese symbol tattooed over her neck, a floral design decorating Sandy’s shoulder and upper arm, another tattoo of a scorpion over her calve.

Sandy parked her spacious duff unto the chair, contentedly sipping her beer.

Sandy dated regularly but not exclusively, mainly older guys who didn’t mind being with a woman heavier than them. Rayne dumped Sandy after their baby was born, last she heard he moved to Canada but that was probably a lie. Akin to Colleen, her second baby was due to a one night stand.
The guy likewise took off. Sandy never felt ashamed about living on public aid, if anything she reveled in an uncomplicated leisurely lifestyle. Furthermore any superficial aspects were wiped clean from her personality.

Colleen soon joined Sandy on the patio, clad in a spaghetti string T-shirt and shorts, where in fact Sandy was only 10-pounds heavier than her cousin, she appeared all the more heavier due to the soft fat that buttered up her ass and thighs.

“You know”, Sandy said, pausing to finish her cigarette, her voice sounding abnormally uncultured, “That young guy at the filling station, I got my eye on him.”

Colleen acknowledged Sandy with a greedy smile, “You taken a shine to him, how do he feel about you?”

“Shit, he’s always looking at my boobs, flirts a little”, Sandy replied, “Be nice having him be my next baby daddy, he’s young, I’d get mo money from welfare coz his age.”

Colleen comically gaped at Sandy, “I don’t believe age has nothing to do with how much you get with welfare, it’s all the same.”

Sipping her beer, Colleen then posed the question, “You sure this stud is really taken with you?”

Sandy understood the full implication of Colleen’s inquiry. The previous time she thought a guy her age was smitten with her, he told her to give him a call when she dropped fifty pounds.

“Well sooner or later I’ll get fixed up with a guy who don’t mind a babe with sum padding”, Sandy uttered as she playfully jutted out her belly like a badge of honor. “Having back to back babies a girl is likely to get fat.”

Their relationship improving now that Sandy had assimilated into the white trash culture, oddly enough and although she was the high school drop out, Colleen was the smarter of the pair.

A pickup truck pulled along side of the trailer, stepping out were Colleen’s on again off again boyfriend Junior, and his sidekick Ace who happened to be his nephew,

“What you boys calling so early fer?” Colleen called out mischievously, “I ain’t gussied up enough for the likes of you.”

“Wanna see if ya had any beer”, Junior unashamedly admitted, Ace removing his baseball cap nodded in agreement, adding with a slick grin, “We barely have enough cash between us to make it until the end of the week.”

“Then what the hell you boys doing outside then”, Colleen screeched with a giggle, “C’mon in!”

“Kids at home?” Junior inquired, knowing full well that Colleen preferred not having male company when the kids were up and around.

Sandy clutched her bulbous belly as she coast to her feet, an award winning smile doubling the size of her second chin, “Shit, the kids are at day care.”

“All we have to do is pretend we’re looking for work and the government like covers the bill, it’s free of charge!” Sandy’s uneducated twang sounding very natural, “The babies won’t be back til five o’clock.”

Colleen entered the trailer first, then Junior, next Ace, who happened to give Sandy a favorable look over before joining the couple inside. Sandy’s thighs quivered as she hightailed it indoors, the four of them settling in the kitchen, Colleen doling out the beers.

Sandy and Ace swapped glances, subsequently smiling.

Ace was 100% redneck, a good ol boy who was on the outs with his steady girlfriend due to him being behind on his child support pavements and because he sold her dad a defective lawn mower.
Roughly five years younger than Sandy, he was mildly good looking with dark hair and reasonably slim. Sandy chucked away the negative gossip surrounding Ace, strolling up along side him, politely asking him to light her cigarette. Not the least bit shy, Sandy purposely leaned into his space, giving him a clear shot of her plump cleavage, her billowing belly connecting to his body.

“So you got the hungries, aye fella”, Sandy teasingly smirked, “You make yerself comfortable, Colleen and me will supply the grub.”

The guys pulled up chairs, telling vulgar jokes as the ladies made them a nice snack of chili, potato chips and miniature apple pies.

Sandy playfully bumped her hip against Ace’s shoulder, “Cuse me, sugar.”

Ace snickered, “Nah, sweetie, all that wadding softens the impact.”

Sandy giggled like an air-head, “Oh there’s plenty of wadding!”

They all dined together, playfully teasing each other; the appetites of the females equal that of the guys.

“You really like your chili!” Ace chuckled as Sandy had her 4th helping.

“Being around kids all day is damaging to a woman’s figure, I mean like, you end up with a crazy appetite!”

“But some of the weight do go to the right places”, Sandy added, uncouthly thrusting her big boobs into Ace’s direction. Ace nodded with a wily smirk, “Indeed it do, honey, indeed.”

The flirting goes back and forth until the meal is finished; the ladies take the males into their rooms for some privacy.

“Kids be gone a while longer but we can’t dawdle”, Sandy anxiously remarked, a cigarette clenched in her teeth as she peeled the swimsuit off her body.

Ace was already in bed and naked before Sandy had removed her suit. Her dome like belly jiggled, her ass free from the confines of the suit pooches outward slightly, stretching unto the top region of her blubbery caked thighs.

Ace wasn’t so taken with fat babes, even though his steady girl had become somewhat paunchy after the birth of their child, but any port in a storm, and he proceeded to compliment Sandy anyway in a less than elegant manner, “You’re a fine package of women, sexy and pretty for a chubby gal.”

Sandy slid her fingers over her breasts, pulpy and bulbous, they lay comfortably over her belly, “You really know how to make a girl feel special.”

Sex was quick, no fore or after play, Sandy itching for more inquired on Ace’s whereabouts later that evening. Ace played it coy, telling Sandy that maybe he would stop over later in the evening.
Naturally this didn’t happen.

Months later Colleen met a nice guy who ran his own almost successful laundry business, she moved out of the trailer and into his modest flat with her kids. Sandy remained living in the dumpy trailer had another child but the dude eventually took off.

Sandy wound up in a steady relation with Colleen’s former old man Junior who moved in with her and the kids. Equally fond of each other, Junior treated Sandy very well even after having her 4th baby which brought her weight to 294-pounds. By then Sandy happily conceded to being fat, and being poor was just natural for folks living on the other side of the fence.

Best yet and to Colleen’s astonishment, Sandy would often playfully ridicule her size by stating she was the older - bigger cousin!

Colleen didn’t mind it a bit.

FINIS
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Nice conclusion to a great story.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Greetings Junketh71,

Thanks! I have 2 more already completed stories which I'll soon post; "The Haunting at the Layton Hills Mall" & "Halloween Fable". I hope you'll check them out.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:38 am

Great short story
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello Brightsun21,

I'm pleased you enjoyed the story. Thanks for reading.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Previous

Return to Matt L.