The Fattening Chronicles

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: The Fattening Chronicles

Postby contra_torso » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:23 am

Hey Matt,

Genuinely curious as to how this is going to be one of your darker stories as you promised. Any hints to that end? Regardless, it has an incredibly promising start.
contra_torso

Postby Matt L. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Hey Contra_Torso,

Glad you're enjoying the story, I'll try my best to make this episode of "The Fattening Chronicles" as dark as possible.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Doctor Carla Letsos was a thin 40-something woman with long black hair and oval shaped glasses.
Chalk white skin, fairly attractive features, clothed in a white lab coat over her dress of a silver hue.

The office was roomy and comfortable looking, lazy-boy rocker instead of the traditional couch.

“Have a seat Ms. Castle. May I please refer to you as Tracy?”

Tracy looked nice but not especially extravagant in a black spaghetti string T-shirt and blue jeans.
Tracy’s brown hair worn downward, curling just above her shoulders, favoring her exquisite face.

“Yes, please, do”, Tracy answered, a little nervous about the visit.

“Then please call me Carla. I understand you work for Maggie at the welfare bureau, she says you’re a perfectionist for the rules but we’re not here to talk about work.”

Tracy nodded as Carla brought up a stool and sat next to her.

“I’ll share a little about myself first and then you can tell me about you. This way we can create the illusion that we’re two friends cheerily chatting instead of doctor - patient. Does this make sense to you?”

Tracy smiled, “Yes, Carla. Makes me more comfortable for one thing.”

Carla cleared her throat and began, “I’m been in this field for twenty-years, graduated second in my class of 229, some of my techniques are squarely old fashion, a few of my methods are innovative.
I’m related to Maggie through marriage, our husband’s are cousins.

“Your turn, Tracy”, Carla said with an intriguing smile.

Tracy shared some general information with Carla. About pulling off decent grades in college but nothing exceptional, being hired at the Government Department Of Financial Aid which was only meant to be a source of income until something better came around. About her relationship with Ted Slang, his ambition and economic standing, and their engagement.

“Does Ted makes you feel worthwhile, would you say that you have a significant emotional attachment to Ted, is there much affection in your relationship?”

Tracy spoke in vague terms, Carla jotting everything down on her notepad.

Ted did make Tracy feel special and she was indeed fond of him, and Ted was indeed amorous in affection, Tracy enjoying the romantic episodes more than anything else.

“Ted is the first guy in the big leagues that showered me with attention”, Tracy reflected aloud at one point.

Carla inquisitively asked what Tracy meant by big leagues and she replied in a bubbly mode.

“Wealthy, affluent, a gentleman. The type of man who has the reputation full of class. The guys I dated before Ted were okay but either they were immature or just wanted to party and waste money,”

“Money seems too be of momentous importance to you, Tracy. Is that why you’re so discriminating toward applicants for welfare?”

Tracy’s facial gesture grew antagonistic, “Of course. Some people are deadbeats, they need to work, I’m opposed to giving handouts to lazy people!”

“Okay”, Carla serenely uttered, then brought up Ted again.

“Changing streams, you’ve a history of being at odds controlling your weight, lately it appears that it’s becoming a challenge again. Does Ted know you used to be heavy and how do you think he would react if you became heavier?”

Tracy’s body language became defensive, her voice soft and fragile, “No, I never told him. What point is there? It was years ago and until recently my figure was fine.”

“Go on”, Carla encouraged Tracy; “Does Ted have any bias toward heavy people, especially females?”

“Yes, I’m afraid Ted is very narrow-minded in this, he thinks fat … I mean heavy people, specifically females are lazy, uncultured and….. and unattractive.”

“And, Tracy, do you share the same opinion, is this the reason you lost weight and wish to remain slim?”

Tracy skirted eye-contact with Carla who instructed her to continue, “I can’t help you if you’re not willing to open up your feelings.”

“Okay, okay”, Tracy blurted, feeling as if she was being interrogated.
“Ted might be all about looks and yes, he can be superficial but you have to understand, Ted is a fitness nut, he’s physically fit.”

Carla nodded, Tracy continued, “To be honest, pretty girls, the ones who get to wear beautiful clothes, who turn heads, the women asked out by the best type of men are all slender. We get all the attention, everything seems right when you’re attractive. Being fat, I felt dumpy, the upper class guys kept their distance, even the guys who did like me back then, they’d be sweet and attentive toward me but once a skinny babe would walk by or say hello, I was demoted to being a friend. Sucks, right.”

“I’m not here to share my opinion, Tracy. But I’m going to help put you back on course; however, your cooperation is notably urgent.”

“Yeah, whatever you need me to do, Carla”, Tracy heaved a subtle sigh.

“Very well!” Carla enthusiastically announced as she left her seat, “Then let’s get to work!”

Tracy watched as Carla walked over to the medicine cabinet and prepared a syringe and then grabbed a bottle of alcohol and a few cotton balls.

Returning to the stool, Carla explained as she coated Tracy’s upper arm with the alcohol, “I’m going to inject you with Denoticpenathal, it’s something of a drug that works on your cognitive dissonance, essentially the emotional stress caused by having conflicting opinions. It’s completely harmless although you’ll feel some fatigue.”

Carla picked up the syringe, “Say ow….”

Tracy grimaced, uttering a quick “Ouch!” as Carla injected her with the drug.

“Okay, Tracy, this will take a few minutes to work, just relax until everything is ready.”

Tracy rubbed her arm, “Sure, Carla. You think this therapy is going to work before Ted gets back? I’m very apprehensive about him seeing me naked with these extra pounds.”

Carla answered in an ambiguously dissertation, “Depends on the validity of your circumstances based on the complexity within your subconscious, your primal urges against conditioning and the artificial factors forced by your ego.”

“I’m only hoping to lose ten pounds!” Tracy humorously rattled off.

Carla called her receptionist into the office and together they arranged a few things regarding Tracy’s therapy.

A slid projector was brought in; the movie screen attached to the ceiling was maneuvered downward with use of a string. Carla adjusted the ‘Lazy-boy rocker’ in an almost horizontal position, and finally had the receptionist bring Tracy a glass of chocolate milk with a few cookies.

“All comfy, Tracy?”

Tracy grinned, “Yeah, but isn’t this kind of unconventional?”

“Well, I did say that some of my methods are innovative. If anything, you’ll get your money’s worth from our session.”

The lights dimmed unto blackness, Carla operating the slide projector sitting next to Tracy.

“I hope you don‘t mind but I did some investigation work on you. High school year books, social networking, various other items which I felt absolutely necessary to accomplish the best results for your therapy. Now please, state your name and age as we view the snapshots and something about yourself at the time the photograph was taken.”

The first photograph depicted Tracy in a sweater and jeans, quite slim.

Tracy did as she was told, and in a bubbly tone, “Tracy Castle, about 17-years of age. I’m in junior year of high school, trying out for the cheerleading squad around this time. I was mainly dating Steve West but there were a few other guys who really liked me.”

Carla chimed in, seemingly well aware of Tracy’s history.
“Yes, Tracy. Cheerleaders were always on the top rung of the social ladder even when I went to high school. Popular, preppy, attractive. You did try out for the squad, what happened next?”

Tracy began nibbling on the cookies.

“Oh wow, I did make the squad but around the middle of school year I began gaining weight.
I was allowed to join the girls during practice but other than that I mainly handed out towels.”

“Was it perhaps the stress, the pressure in looking your best, to fit in with the other girls that may have provoked the weight gain?”

Tracy guzzled a portion of milk.
“I think that makes sense, Carla. I never needed to watch my weight before, not really. I did go through a short period prior too this when I was starting to get a little bit chubby.”

Carla inquired about her food choices and appetite during this time.

“I was always snacking, fast food, sweets, constantly, literally all the time.”

“Did you diet before this time or when you were previously a little bit chubby?” asked Carla.

Tracy sighed, “Only for maintenance purposes. If my clothes felt tight or stuff like that. I do recall being cautious with what I ate weeks before the tryout.”

Carla shared her theory, “This actually makes sense, Tracy. You denied yourself your favorite food which is the cause, overeating the effect. Such behavior merely instigated your appetite, influencing the mechanics within your psyche that restrains self-control.”

The next picture was a face shot of Tracy, her cheeks puffy, a sliver of a double chin.

“Tracy Castle, 18-years of age”, Tracy obliged Carla with the facts.
“I was sort of insecure then, my senior year of high school. I had a new diet every week, didn’t have a steady boyfriend but I did date. I was in the preppy clique, my friends, most of them cheerleaders.”

Carla asked Tracy for some additional details.

“I really ballooned, at graduation I was approximately 190-pounds, some of the guys tagged me with the nickname ’Jumbo-Thighs’ since I carried most of my weight on my thighs and belly. I felt, really felt like I was the fat friend, at least that’s how I sort of considered it. At prom, all my friends were civil towards me but I sensed they were being nice because I was much heavier than them. I didn’t fit into their clique, they didn’t even invite me to the after prom party.”

Carla meticulously added her hypothesis, “You had developed a bond with them when you were slim, putting on weight changed the relationship. They remained loyal which explains the motive behind permitting you to socialize with them. However, due to the weight you put on and the change to your appearance, it is apparent that by prom their allegiance had run its course. You had become an interloper.”

“Next!” Carla blurted out loud. This slide revealed a very pudgy looking Tracy in a pink with wavy blue pinstripes T-shirt and butchered brown shorts. The pixie hairstyle, with her bangs dyed blond and a dash of turquoise, advanced the roundness of her face, especially showing off her double chin.

“Tracy Castle, I’m 19, I had just spent a summer at a fat farm. I was really upset, only losing 14-pounds, I slacked off the program the counselor suggested and resigned the idea that I’d ever lose weight. I didn’t pay attention to what I ate or how much, by the end of autumn I tipped the scale at my heaviest, 231-pounds.”

Tracy tossed the remaining cookies into her mouth, speaking as she chewed, “I hung out with a different crowd, was dating a guy I met in fatty-ville, most of the people I knew were through him.
I did keep in contact with a couple of my high school friends, but we didn’t really see each other all that much.”

“This young man you dated”, Carla asked, “On what level was this romance? Did you have an emotional bond?”

Tracy swiftly ran through the facts, “Frank something, I don’t remember. Yeah, we did …there was an attraction ….nothing more than making out but I was a different person then…”

“You found Frank attractive”, Carla interrupted, “Did he lose much weight at the fat camp?”

“No, he didn’t. I thought he was cute though and there was something about guys with big bellies that_.”

Tracy paused for a moment, “Please go onto the next slide.”

“Are you embarrassed about your feelings toward Frank? Feel awkward about your appearance?”

“All of the above!” Tracy snapped back. “Look at me, I’m almost a blimp!”

“What happened between you and Fred?” Carla asked.

“Our relationship was getting very intense; we even started planning a future together. Spoke about having…”

Silence ensued, prompting Carla to exhibit the final slide.
Tracy looks somewhat slender in a baggy sweatshirt and jeans. Her brown hair sweeping her shoulders, her facial appearance has notably changed.

“Tracy Castle, I think I’m 21, maybe 22-years old. I went to see a psychologist, over a few months and through hypnotism I got my eating under control. I’m something like 140-pounds in that photo.
I dumped Fred almost immediately after I began losing weight, by the time I reached 23, I finally reached my goal at 124-pounds.”

“You dumped Fred? I thought you were fond of him; you found him attractive, right?”

Tracy sighed, “All Fred…. Fred was a couch potato, no incentive for anything except lying around the house and eating. If I was still with him, I’d be huge.”

“That’s all very interesting, Tracy”, Carla demurely replied, “And logical. We’re all selective toward mates, usually choosing romantic partners that mirror our own physical appearance. When you lost weight, Fred’s appearance was no longer satisfactory, and thus you made yourself accessible to males that were physically similar to you. What you need to ask yourself, Tracy, had you remained heavy, would you be happy in a relationship with a heavy man as long as he respected you and was affectionately attentive, and supportive of your size.”

“Yeah”, Tracy admitted in an offended tone, “Possibly. I hate to admit this but I was starting to develop Fred’s habits and didn’t seem to mind it. I had such a big appetite then and wouldn’t even bother doing anything remotely exciting. On weekends I’d just sit around the house in my nightgown stuffing my face and watching TV. But I’m a changed woman now, I feel attractive and there are many social advantages that I wouldn’t have if I was still overweight.”

“I believe the right guy would make you feel attractive even if you weighed 300-pounds”, Carla tossed the idea into Tracy’s lap.

Tracy didn’t reply to Carla’s remark, instead she brought up the moment that made her determined to lose weight.

“I’d be close to that weight for sure if it wasn’t for my cousin’s wedding. All the other bridesmaids looked perfect, beautiful in their gowns. I looked like a typical fatty. It was then that I decided to get back on track and_.”

Carla politely listened as Tracy brought up the various factors that managed to get her overeating under control and ultimately lose weight. There was a bit of cosmetic surgery, a laser procedure that removed the dimples from her thighs, a bust lift and tummy tuck. Tracy then bragged about her beauty, and the benefits of being slender.

Finally Carla interrupted Tracy, “You’ve been slim for going on seven years now, until recently you began gaining weight?”

Tracy answered to the affirmative.

And with that Carla stood up and turned on a single lamp, the light illuminating over Tracy’s face.

Carla instructed Tracy to once again state her name and age.

“Tracy Castle, I’m 29-years old.”

Carla amiably informed Tracy, “Now state your name but progressively say the numbers backward.”

Tracy sighed in confusion but obeyed Carla, in due course reaching 19.

“Stop there, Tracy. Remember how you were at age 19. Say it again, with conviction.”
“Tracy Castle, 19, I’m 19 - years old.”

Carla had Tracy repeat it a few more times.

“You’re 19 years of age, Tracy. You have a vigorous, uncontrollable appetite, diet is not a word in you vocabulary, you enjoy eating, haven’t a rhyme or reason to lose weight. Do you understand?”

Tracy wheezed nervously, “Yes. Carla but I thought you were going to help me lose weight?”

Carla nodded, “In order to accomplish the technicalities that are holding you back from the veracity of your ego, it’s important to establish the activities or lack of activities within the cognitive structure of your mind in order to bring balance and fruition to the ideal branch of behavior that is completely adequate to your natural identify. Do you understand?”

“You lost me at technicalities, but you’re the one with the diploma”, Tracy jokingly uttered. “I guess you’re saying to lose weight I have to understand what made me fat, right?”

“Something like that”, Carla answered with a funky smirk.

Carla then expounded on the details, “Take a week off from work, I’m sure Maggie won’t mind, she’d probably be delighted in not having to override your decisions on welfare applicants. Be sure to have your hair trimmed in the short pixie style you had back then, and especially stay away from your friends who are shallow or critical. If you find yourself bored or lonely, contact somebody who you feel is inferior to your looks and status. This will censor any misgivings you have about retreating to your former behavior. Eat well and have fun. Lose that girdle too; you have no excuse to look slim.”

Tracy heaved a disgruntle sigh, Carla countering it flatly, “None of that, young lady. Conduct yourself as you did when you were heavy. I’ll see you back here in a month.”

“A month!” a panicky Tracy blurted.
“What when Ted comes back, he won’t be gone that long, what if I’m heavier?”

Carla was absolutely diligent in her reply, “Either avoid Ted or tell him you’re undergoing therapy to identify the challenges you have to remain in shape.”

Tracy softly yet uncomfortably warbled, “I think I’ll just avoid Ted. He’s so nitpicky about my figure.”

“Smashing! Good call, Tracy!” Carla blissfully buzzed.

Postby Cartoonking1 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Another great addition.
Cartoonking1

Postby Matt L. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:09 am

Hey Cartoonking1,
I'm delighted you enjoyed this chapter of the story. The next chapter should be up next week.
Thank you for reading.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Tracy did as Dr. Letsos had dictated. Maggie had no objection to giving Tracy a short vacation, this would give a fair number of social relief applicants a better chance of obtaining welfare. Although Maggie did specify that it was only a week.

Tracy had her hair trimmed into a very short pixie style and couldn’t resist being a little adventurous, had her brown locks streaked with radical shades of pink and blond.

And, she took ample advantage of knocking off the low calorie dishes for all types of food that she routinely shunned unless it was a special occasion. Macaroni and cheese, pizza and non-diet cola.

The first few days went without a hitch, although she purposely avoided her better friends since they were just as high maintenance and calorie conscious as Tracy. Dr. Carla knew her business, Tracy acknowledged one afternoon while trying to fit into a pair of slacks that her miniature potbelly outgrew. Staying away from her shapely friends was on target, they would only criticize her, especially since she was directed to avoid wearing a panty girdle.

A minute before midnight and Tracy, after watching every episode of ’90120’ which the Lifetime channel was telecasting in sequence, sat down in front of her computer with purpose.
Tracy frequently used the net for shopping or checking web-sites featuring fashion and pop culture entertainment. However, she had become rather bored watching TV, and searched for her friend Milton just to allow herself some tame amusement.

Milton’s handle on-line was Stud-01, a paradox that instigated a few sarcastic giggles from Tracy.
Stud, right. Milton was quite out of shape and his features were handsome once removed.

Tracy reached Milton with little effort. I’m watching movies on this web-site; Milton answered when Tracy inquired what he was up too.

I’m terribly bored, Tracy messaged him. Remember I said something about coffee if I’m ever bored or lonely. I’m both, are you busy, want to go out to a restaurant, talk in person?

Milton didn’t need to be asked twice, and agreed but mentioned, I’m in a neighborhood that is sort of bad at night. I’ll get my sister’s car and pick you up. K?

Tracy typed back, sounds like a plan. You don’t have a curfew? I might have you out a while.

Milton addressed the text from Tracy with LOL! Give me your address, be over soon.

Tracy did just that.

Tracy’s choice in attire was a teal colored T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans that scarcely fit.
The pants certainly broadcast the minor bit of inflation that had seized her tummy while broadcasting the extra inch of width and mild protrusion of her derriere. The material snugly covering her thighs which were in close jeopardy of becoming outright flabby.

Tracy didn’t bother wearing cosmetics; her pixie hairdo didn’t really need much sprucing, just a little hair gel to keep her locks in place.

Within 45-minutes Tracy’s cell phone rang, Milton was parked outside her apartment building.

_________

Tracy opened the door and hopped into the ride Milton had borrowed from his sister.
The Ford Escort had a couple of dents, the exterior needing a wash, the interior was packed with an abundance of trash, mostly empty fast food bags and empty soda bottles, and there was a funky odor which took Tracy a little while to get used too.

Milton’s hair was slicked back, and his clothes were basically causal, a black sweatshirt and greenish-blue sweatpants.

Milton chuckled at Tracy’s appearance; he had never seen her dressed down before or her hair so short and with the peculiar streaks of pink and blond.

“I almost didn’t recognize you, Tracy. I kinda of thought, whose the babe walking to the car.”

Tracy half-smiled, bubbly in candor, “Well since I’m on vacation, I sort of tweaked my looks a little.”

Milton shook his head, “Wearing you hair that short and with the pretty colors, makes you look more normal….”

Tracy giggled at Milton’s nervousness as he tried salvaging his thoughts.

“_I mean, you look like, a regular um, less preppy more laid back. You know?”

Tracy favored Milton with a cute smile, “I know exactly what you mean, Milton. I look rather easy going like this and not high maintenance. That’s fine. Where would you like to go, want to get some coffee and a snack?”

Milton explained that at this hour all the diners in his neighborhood would be closed and so they should settle for a diner or restaurant around her neighborhood. Tracy agreed but realized that the few eateries still open within her upper class community were a little too sporty for the clothes they were in. Thus they drove around until they reached a truck stop on the outskirts of Central City.

The conversation low-key between several cups of coffee and snacking on chili dogs, onion rings and cheese cake.
Tracy had long been familiar with Milton’s polite nature as they chatted at the office but she was surprised to the positive at his eccentric charm and off the wall sense of humor.
Reminiscent of her high school years when she would periodically hang out with the guys that the more popular girls would ignore.

Milton felt more comfortable around Tracy than usual. Obviously because Tracy had played down her appearance she didn’t resonate her typical vixen vibes.
A mutual warmness emerged, talking like old friends that hadn’t seen each other in a decade, not so much discovering each other but rediscovering each other.

One hour - another hour, and another hour. Their unembellished friendship increasing with every discussion as the hours rolled by.

Thoroughly at ease while chewing on an onion ring, Tracy asked Milton about the movie he was watching on line. Milton didn’t reply right away, causing Tracy to humorously push him for an answer. Milton finally came clean.

“I like fuller figured ladies, and there’s this site that has movies, I watch …I was watching some of the movies on the site.”

Tracy swiftly grasped her waist, leaning toward Milton with a wacky grin, “Fuller figured females? I didn’t know you liked chubby chicks.”

Tracy faked a shocked expression as she played up the naïve routine, “Isn’t that something. All along I was thinking you thought I was cute. But I guess not.”

“Oh, no, no, Tracy!” Milton worriedly blathered, “You’re amazingly beautiful, totally.”

“But I’m not chubby”, Tracy said, teasingly fluttering her eyes.

“Well, I know that, it’s like, I prefer the chubbier sort of woman but I like thin women too.”

Tracy intentionally snatched an onion ring, nibbling in slow motion as she roguishly grinned, “If I chubbed up, you think I’d still be cute?”

Milton momentarily gaped at Tracy gnawing on the onion ring. Tracy’s informal appearance, her shorten multi-colored locks, and the manner in which she nibbled. Milton couldn’t consider Tracy anymore appealing.

“Definitely!” Milton excitedly announced.

Tracy giggled, “I’m not planning to get chubby, Milton, but it’s cool to know at least you’d find me attractive!”

Milton’s body language and even his voice became surprisingly confident, “A woman doesn’t need to be thin or wear expensive clothes to be pretty, only stupid jerks think like that.”

Tracy was impressed by Milton’s remark, and she briefly reflected on Ted and his attitude toward heavier females. However, Tracy caught the twinkle in Milton’s eyes, somehow she felt unusually comfortable in his company, and there wasn’t any reason to feel guilt about his companionship or ignore her unconventional behavior.
“You’re a smart guy, Milton”, Tracy said, tilting her head, a big smile over her face, “My boyfriend could learn a thing or two from you.”

Milton modestly smiled, “Guys who pressure their girlfriend to look a certain way or act a certain way aren’t realistic because they’re preventing them from being themselves, making an artificial version of the girl they want.”

Goose-bumps riveted over Tracy’s body and she uncharacteristically screeched, “Wow, that makes
total sense!”

Tracy ran her fingers against the coffee cup, a funky expression converging over her face, “What kind of movies were you watching on that site?”

Milton didn’t feel the least bit coy and admitted, “There’s all kind of movies, Tracy. I was watching one about this young lady who ate the entire cake that her roommate made, and her roommate then force fed her coz she made a pig out of herself.”

Tracy playfully snickered, “Are you for real?”

Milton favored Tracy with more details concerning the video which she found amusing in a bizarre fashion. Tracy tapped her coffee cup while in thought, glimpsing the clock over the wall before acknowledging Milton’s fancy.

“It’s late, Milton but I’m not at all tired, and I’d like a little fun. What if I let you feed me like in the video?”

Milton’s grin was incredibly broad, “You …you’re not making fun of me?”

Tracy laughed, “Of course not!”

“I’m supposed to be on a diet, well I’ll be on a diet soon”, Tracy continued, “I may as well eat my fill now before I have to lay off all the fattening food.”

“Sure but like, do you want to watch the video so you can get some idea of how we’re doing this?” said Milton with a razor-sharp sparkle in his eyes.

Tracy laughed again, and then explained her motivation based on what Milton had told her about the force feeding video.

“Like I said, Milton, I’m supposed to be watching my weight but wow, I just had 2 chili dogs, onion rings and cheesecake. I haven’t kept my diet like I should. Think you could teach me a lesson since I made an awful pig out of myself?”

Tracy deliberately thrust out her tummy, emphasizing its bloated condition, thumping her fingers against its exaggerated plumpness.

Milton bobbled his head from shoulder to shoulder before answering, “Yes, sure, Tracy. You know I have to play act, right? Act like I’m totally angry at you and call you pig and fatty and stuff.”

Tracy agreed in a spunky tone, “Yes, I know that. Tease me and call me names. And since my diet is on hiatus, feed me any kind of food you want, the more fattening the better.”

Milton giggled, “Want to do it at your apartment or my place?”

Tracy directly replied, “Your place would be better than mine, much better since I sort of think you’d have a better stock of munchies at your home. Anyhow, you can show me how you fixed your apartment.”

“I’d like that”, Milton smiled, “Gives our friendship some legitimacy if you visit my place.”

Tracy nodded, marveling at Milton’s perception; she chuckled loudly, “Your logic is remarkable! That makes good sense.”

Postby blurmy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Really like where this is going, can't wait for the next part!
blurmy

Postby Cartoonking1 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:21 pm

I am already hooked. :)
Cartoonking1

Postby Matt L. » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Hey Cartoonking1 & Blurmy,

I'm pleased that you're entertained by the story. The next chapter should be posted shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Milton’s home in which he shared with his sister was located in one of the poorest neighborhoods in Central City. Many of the buildings boarded up, this included the Goodwill store across the street, other stores had bars over their windows, and the hostile environment was plastered with graffiti, and heaps of trash, broken down cars and weeds stretching out through the pavement.

The home was a nondescript bungalow, the brown hue tarnished, the paint peeling, a waist-high fence surrounding the residence.
Milton escorted Tracy to the backside of the house, and down the stairs into his man-cave.
The place was messy but homey enough, no walls, the bathroom did have at least a curtain.

Entering the makeshift kitchen which was complete with table, chairs, a sink and fridge, Milton encouraged Tracy to take a seat.

Tracy was somewhat put off by the untidy surroundings but she didn’t let it interfere with her mood or the politeness she wanted to show her new friend.

“Remember, Tracy, I’m just pretending”, Milton cautiously told her, “And like, you need to play along too, be whiny and stuff.”

Tracy giggled, “Yeah, I know that, sure.”

Tracy leaned back in the plastic chair and for reasons that she didn’t question, willingly unfastened her slacks and let her squishy tummy flab ooze outward.

“Oh, I’m so stuffed, I shouldn’t of eaten all that food”, Tracy pouted with a whine.

Tracy dramatically clutched her tummy at the sides, squeezing the doughy tissue, “I’m getting so fat.”

Milton stood over Tracy, acting as if he held an authoritative role over her, “You really made a pig out of yourself tonight, Tracy, a big pig. You really oughtn’t complain, piggies get fat.”

Tracy played along, “I just can’t control myself, Milton. I like snacking, when I start it‘s hard for me to stop,”

Milton laughed, “You like being a pig, no self-control or discipline. Are you still hungry?”

Tracy refrained from giggling, although the comical expression clung to her face.
“Of course I’m still hungry but no more food, Milton. I’m getting too fat.”

“You’re a pig, piggy’s get fat”, Milton lobbed it right back at Tracy.
“Let’s check your progress”, Milton added as he maneuvered his finger to Tracy’s tummy.
Milton brushed his fingertips against the pulpy patch of fat that inflated Tracy’s belly.
The surface rubbery and yet soft; and Tracy couldn’t deny a morsel of excitement as Milton strummed her tummy.

Tracy’s tummy quivered as Milton flicked the pulpy slope, causing her to giggle.

Milton played his role like some B-movie actor, melodramatically stating, “You are getting fat but still ain’t near as tubby as you should be. I’ll remedy this without delay.”

Milton paused, using the football signal for time out, “”Let’s pretend I tied your hands behind your back, okay? And I’m gonna feed you now.”

Tracy smiled, “Sure, Milton”, subsequently screeching, “Oh please don’t fatten me, Milton. I’m fat enough!”

“But you’re hungry, and hungry piggy’s must be fed”, Milton harshly quibbled.

Tracy watched Milton walk over to the fridge and removed a container of margarine.
Grabbing a soup spoon, Milton made tracks back to Tracy.

Obviously margarine was about as improper a snack food as there was, however, Tracy didn’t want to spoil the fun and complain. Well, she did falsely protest for the game but other than that, Tracy played along.

“This will add inches to your waistline, piggy!” Milton vehemently sneered.
Tracy lapped up the first spoonful, and then another.
“No, Milton, please, please, no more food.”

“I thought you were hungry?” Milton answered back.
Tracy slurped the margarine off the spoon, “Yes, I’m hungry but I ate enough at the restaurant!”
Milton scooped up another spoonful, swiftly bringing it to Tracy’s lips, “Piggy’s never have enough, you’re always hungry, enjoy eating, right, piggy!”

Tracy played it to the hilt, “Well, yes, you got that right. I’m crazy about food but I hardly can squeeze into my clothes.”

Milton fed Tracy another spoonful, “Shit, you can buy new clothes to show off your fully-packed figure or go all out naked, so what!”

After a couple more spoonfuls of margarine, Milton delicately poked Tracy’s tummy, “Youse still got a lot of eating before you’re really tubby. Feel like eating sum more?”

Once again Tracy felt a little excited at Milton’s contact with her spongy tummy, and she responded with a ridiculous sounding giggle, “Damn, I’m hungrier than a pack of starving wolverines but please, no more food, Milton. I’m stuffed.”

Milton tossed the container of margarine on the table and laughed as he returned to the fridge, “Stuffed? Impossible, not with your unrivaled appetite!”

Tracy rolled her tongue over the surplus margarine that lingered over her lips; there was something oddly satisfying about the margarine which caused her too contentedly sigh.

Milton returned with slices of cheese, rolling them up as he fed Tracy.
“There’s plenty, piggy. Cheese will add some padding to your hips and thighs, big time!”

Tracy gnawed on the cheese slice by slice, producing a wayward frown on her face despite the fact she was starting to enjoy being fed.

“I’m going to blow up like a balloon, then what? It’s gonna be all your fault!” Tracy teasingly grimaced.

Milton eased another slice of cheese toward Tracy’s lips which she pounced on without a thought.
“Now, piggy”, Milton rationally stated, “It’s not my fault if you blow up like a balloon. The food you put away, it’s your fault. It wouldn’t be normal if you didn’t fatten into a butterball.”

Tracy slovenly chewed on the cheese, package after package. Tracy was indeed starting to get full but was so unreasonably amused with the game, didn’t want to stop. The feeding continued.
Ice cream, chocolate candies, ketchup from the bottle, mayonnaise out of the jar, corn beef harsh straight from the can, and more cheese.

The taunts likewise persisted, “Can you say oink-oink! You’re so undernourished, sows needs to be huge! You’re gonna be a blubbery example of a big fat sow. You’re gonna be jumbo size!”

And Tracy played her role smashingly, “Oh, not another bite. Enough chocolate, they’re obnoxious with calories. If you keep feeding me, I’ll be enormous. Okay, okay, I’m still hungry but please no more cheese.”

Tracy had just finished consuming a plate of chopped up cold hot dogs drenched in mayonnaise, her tummy stuffed so incredibly full that it bubbled outward in distinct roundness.

Milton patted Tracy’s bloated gut, “Your belly is starting to show it’s potential for growth. You think so, piggy?”

Tracy tilted her head, a nasally twang to her voice, “Oink-oink! Piggy’s belly is getting big.”

It was then that Tracy’s head accidentally slithered against Milton’s pudgy gut, and she heaved an amorous sigh. Bringing her hand upward, Tracy’s fingers trailed over Milton’s bulging stomach, and she slowly brought his T-shirt upward to survey the scope of his podgy belly.

“My belly is double your size, piggy, but give it time and you’ll outmatch mine!” Milton sternly uttered.

Tracy stood upward, glancing into Milton’s eyes, her fingers rolling over his belly.
“Still hungry, piggy?” Milton asked.
Tracy swallowed a mouthful of air, wrapping her arms around Milton’s thick waist, his big belly merging with her body. “Your piggy is well-fed_.”
And with that, Tracy launched her lips at Milton’s and the electricity she felt as they kissed eradicated her urge for food.

Milton understood that Tracy was engaged but the heat of my moment cancelled his logic and a few minutes later both were naked and in his bed.

It was the middle of the afternoon the next day when Tracy opened her eyes to the tantalizing aroma of breakfast which Milton brought to her in bed.

Two grilled cheese sandwiches and a glass of buttermilk.

At first Tracy was shocked by her actions, remembering that they had sex not once but twice.
However, an eccentric smile dashed over her beautiful face as Milton handed her the tray of food.

“Not exactly the breakfast of champions”, Tracy snickered, “But it’ll do.”

Milton giggled at the comment, standing in his boxers, his pasty skin, big belly, his appearance something to akin to a giant version of the Pillsbury Doughboy.

“I’m sorry about last night”, Milton passively apologized, “I know you’re engaged, it was wrong of me.”

Tracy snugly held the sheet to her shapely breasts, nibbling on the sandwich, a contemplative softness in her tone, “You shouldn’t feel guilty, I’m as much to blame, what’s there to be sorry for anyway.”

Milton took a seat on the bed’s edge, observing Tracy nipping at the sandwich, “I just got caught up in the heat of the moment, it wasn’t what I planned.”

“To be honest, you weren’t half-bad, so I wouldn’t call it such a mistake because I rather liked it”, said Tracy as she chewed.

“Really?” Milton corresponded his surprise with a toothy grin, “That’s something, really something coz I never did it before.”

Tracy sipped her buttermilk, emitting a hard burp before admitting, “For a first timer, I’m impressed. You’ll understand if we don‘t share last nights events, especially down at the office.”

Milton rubbed the back of his head, “Um, yeah, I understand. Things would be weird at the office if people found out.”

Tracy concurred, likewise adding, “Ted wouldn’t like the idea about me sleeping with you either_.”

Tracy paused as she finished the first sandwich, picking up the other sandwich she instantly took a whopper of a bite, managing to squeak out, “Although, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

Milton was quite thrilled at the toffee-nosed Tracy gobbling up a sloppily manufactured grilled cheese sandwich. Tracy’s cheeks inflating as she greedily gnawed, swiftly inhaling a stringy residue of melted cheese, burping again after swallowing the last bite.

Tracy leaned backward, lounging over the mattress as if she was completely drained.

Um, Milton, even though we’ll keep the activities about last night between us please don’t think I regret it because I don’t.”

“Shit, you’re a beautiful woman, Tracy”, Milton uttered awkwardly but candidly, “I know I’m not a guy like Ted is but if, I mean, how does this effect our friendship?”

Tracy squinted in thought, guzzling the remainder of the buttermilk before responding.
“I’m not exactly sure. In a strange way that I can’t explain, I sort of have a different opinion of you now.”

Milton felt somewhat uncomfortable in the manner which Tracy surveyed his body.

It had been a long while since Tracy had been attracted to a heavy guy, and Milton was certainly overweight. The sensual essence, the stoutness of his flabby form, inexplicably won over Tracy’s favor.

Tracy fluttered her eyes and delicately purred, “You have a girlfriend?”

Milton’s combination uneasy - forlorn expression was answer enough.

Tracy unconsciously patted her bloated belly, “I have a whole week away from work. What if I just spend time with you, be something like a wannabe girlfriend for a while.”

Milton couldn’t be more please by Tracy’s suggestion but his guilty conscience influenced his common sense, “What about Ted? You’re engaged to him, remember?”

“I’ll choose to ignore, Ted, since our relationship is basically on hold until I get back in shape”, Tracy defensively uttered, “Ted has the big impossible standards about physical appearance, so it’s his fault for being stupid.”

Milton grinned, “I sure enjoy your company, Tracy. So if you wanna be my girl for a week I won’t prevent your wishing. You’d have to meet my sister, it’s only fair if you’re gonna stay here for a week.”

Tracy agreed and then mentioned, “You know I’ll need some clothes, I’d hate for you to drive me back to my place, could you take me to a store?”

“Right across the street is the Goodwill store; I shop there all the time. When you wanna go?”

Tracy edged herself downward unto the mattress, “Maybe an hour, I want to nap a little longer. Okay?”

Ted nodded, “Right, that’s cool. In the meantime I’ll tell Sally, that’s my sister, that you’ll be staying with us for a while.”

Tracy replied as she rolled over unto her side, “Sure, sounds like a plan.”

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.