TWISTED REALITY 8

Moderator: Matt L.

TWISTED REALITY 8

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:41 pm

TWISTED REALITY 8 BY MATT L.
BLURRED LINES

A quaint little farming community in an unremarkable New England village.
On Main Street every shop was family owned from the beauty salon right down to the hardware store. The local newspaper was only published once a week because nothing really happened.
The big news was always who was marrying who and whoever had recently given birth.

Such a perfect location to take a break from the rigors of life, which was the case of Kara Barnes. Kara had just earned some modest success as a fashion model, long, shimmering chocolate brown hair, captivating features, and curvy yet slender body.

After several photo shots and filming a fitness video, Kara decided to take a vacation and wanted to escape the buzz she was generating and simply disappear off radar. To be sure, Kara relished her beauty and all the perks but all the attention was beginning to become annoying.

“I can’t jog down the street or walk through the park without somebody stopping me”, Kara informed her mother, “Guys flirt me while standing in line at the supermarket, even when I stopped for gas, my former high school teacher asked to buy me a beer!”

It was Kara’s mother; Connie who suggested going to the middle of nowhere, this small rural community had been her family home a few decades earlier. Connie once more than equaled Kara in looks but the aristocratic looking beauty piled on the pounds after a messy divorce while Kara was in high school and now tipped the scales at nearly 250-pounds.

They had rented a cottage and having unpacked, took a drive into town to digest the scenery and have lunch. There were only two eateries situated in the community, a truck stop a mile out of town and an old fashion style restaurant located on Main Street.

Connie had decided to dress down to fit in with the locals; her brown locks worn upward in a slack style, no makeup and clothed in a baggy flannel shirt, left unbuttoned, exposing her black T-shirt which featured the company logo of the gym she advertised. The lower portion of her body was garbed in natty gray sweatpants which despite being well-worn, didn’t hinder her lovely form.

On the other hand, Connie, who remained moderately attractive regardless of being heavy, opts to curl her brown locks and dressed in a fairly appealing top and slacks.

The waitress was herself a pudgy middle age woman, a charming smile bringing dimples in her plump cheeks, and she sweetly commented as Kara order her meal, “You’re in for a treat, sugar. The cheeseburgers are very tasty!”

“Yeah, well, I’m a little hungry from all our walking!” Kara chirped.

“No kidding!” the waitress chuckled, then swerved her face toward Connie, “How does your daughter stay so thin? Be cheaper buying her clothes than food!”

Connie didn’t appreciate the humor although she understood the wisecrack was harmless.
Connie forced a smile but diligently corrected the waitress, “Actually this is a special occasion, we’re celebrating Kara’s birthday. My daughter’s appetite is usually modest.”

The waitress nodded, “Got’cha! Um, I didn’t get your order”, she smiled.

“The baked perch with a salad please, and a side order of macaroni.”

Once the waitress took the order and shuffled away, Connie took Kara too task.

“I hope you’re not going to make this meal a habit, you have a career to think about, you’re closing in on super model status.”

“Mother”, Kara slightly cringed, “We’re on vacation and a little indulging won’t affect my waistline.”

“I hope not”, Connie replied somewhat strict, “A cheeseburger, harsh browns and cheese fries, topping it off with a large chocolate shake? Girls who live off that menu shop at generic clothing stores.”

Kara sipped her water and began absentmindedly chewing on her straw, “I know that, no big whoop. I noticed while sightseeing, majority of the women in this town are heavy, even the girls my age are plus size.”

Connie acknowledged her daughter with a firm nod, “Well, what is there to do here? Most of the females probably marry right after high school and reproduce. Looking after their figures is fundamentally trivial. Their biggest thrill is probably watching TV and gorging on ice cream.”

Kara haughtily grinned, “I’m probably the most attractive girl in town.”

“You’re the most attractive girl at the agency, Mr. Hampton even told me that himself.”

Kara immodestly agreed, “I think so too. But it’s nice though, being surrounded by ordinary people and not being recognized everywhere I go. The attention is cute but it does get on my nerves, guys flirt with me all the time...”

“In that getup, you do look rather unassuming…” Connie began to say as the waitress brought their beverages.

“A chocolate milkshake for the daughter, and a diet cola for mom! I chipped in and got ya an extra large milkshake coz it’s your birthday, so no extra charge.”

Kara read the waitresses nametag before replying, “Thanks, Hilda. I appreciate it!”

Hilda playfully tapped Kara on top of her head, “Enjoy, sweetheart!”, then hurried off to wait on other customers.

Connie chucked as Kara sipped the milkshake, causing her daughter to inquire what was so funny?

“I saw how your cheeks puffed up while sipping through the straw, reminded me of when you were dating Caleb what’s his name. Aren’t you glad I broke things up between you two? You’d be a plump, thick thigh, blue collar worker if I didn’t intervene.”

“Well Caleb supported my modeling career…” Kara shot Connie a whimsical smile, “I think he was hurt though, I feel a little guilty breaking it off with him just as I legitimately broke into the business.”

“Guilty for what? And if I remember correctly, he couldn’t have supported you all that much. Caleb knew you were dieting but he was always coming over with fast food and taking you out for pizza. And have you forgotten what Mr. Hampton said at your initial interview?”

Kara rolled her eyes, blushing a faint shade of pink, “Yes, I needed to lose 5-pounds.”

“You’d be 50-pounds heavier today if you were still involved with Caleb, and I’m being economical with the number!”

Kara’s silly grin coincided with her giggle, “You’ve been eating well since dad left you.”

“Never mind my weight, mind your own”, Connie replied, “I’m not the one who has the career.”

Kara momentarily dropped her head and strummed the straw before enjoying another taste of the chocolate shake.

“When I was in high school, how many people mistook us for sisters, your figure was in fabulous shape back then….”

Connie concurred, “Yes, I remember that, you used to be so jealous.”

“Jealous when?” Kara blurted.

“Oh when you were around junior year and were starting to get a little bit chunky. Remember when we went shopping for bathing suits?”

Kara defensive wagged her head, “Don’t remind me, I was totally embarrassed.”

“Really?” Connie smiled.

“What do you think? You bought a bikini and I had to buy a one piece that didn’t do my tummy any favors.”

“I told you to buy the one with the floral design!” Connie giggled.

“That looked so matronly”, Kara admitted, “But I guess it worked out for the best. I was so envious of you; it sort of influenced me to look after my figure.”

Connie couldn’t resist another cheap remark at Kara’s relationship with Caleb, “You’d surely be in those matronly style swimsuits if you remained with Caleb.”

Kara had enough, taking a momentous sip of the milkshake, almost emptying the glass, she boldly retorted, “At least I’m able to fit into a micro bikini.”

Connie reeled back her head and laughed, “Good one, baby!”
Connie subsequently grabbed her bloated belly of gooey fat, “Not with this I won’t! Want some?”

Kara responded with a cheeky smile, “No way, the flab is all yours….”, then finished the milkshake.

Connie sighed while smoothly rubbing her fluffy bulge, “I do wish we could still be mistaken as sisters…”

In mid-sentence, Hilda arrived back to their table, happily doling out the food, “For daughter…”
When Hilda placed the plate in front of Connie, referring to her daughter, Kara sung out, “Um, actually, Connie isn’t my mother, she’s my sister.”

Hilda placed her hand over her chest, “My goodness! I apologize!”

Connie went along with the gag, “It’s fine, I guess my weight makes me look older, we’re only 10 years apart.”

Hilda shook her head, “Oh, well, sorry for the mistake. Can I get you girls anything else?”

“Another milkshake for me, what about you, Connie?”

Connie’s eyes grew wide at the fact that her swimsuit model daughter was going to risk her figure by having another shake. However, she bit her lip and wagged her head no until Hilda walked away then scolded Kara.

“What’s the matter with you? If I knew you were going to be so careless with your body, I wouldn’t have coached you, paid for the gym, prepared healthy meals….”

“Mother!” Kara embarrassingly peeped.

“I’m not your mother, remember, I’m your sister!”

___ The lights in the restaurant momentarily flickered, a gush of cold air fleetingly whirled around the females, both of them closed their eyes.

There was no coaching from Connie,
No gym membership for Tara,
No healthy meals.

___

Tara opened her eyes; the 28-year old woman sitting across the table from her was pretty, brown hair cascading down her back, her borderline chubby figure decked out in a flashy red top and blue jeans.

Connie blinked a few times, her words matching her frown; her opinion of Caleb had changed.
“I don’t want to rub a raw nerve but I can’t help feeling so bad for you. I had no idea Caleb was that shallow.”

The girl Connie only remembered as her sister was likewise pretty but generating a repressed, career housewife facial appearance. Short brown hair with pink highlights, her round face possessing billowy cheeks and a profuse second chin which partially obscured her neck.

Clothed in a black T-shirt, a caption in glittery silver letters reading -- Sweet Babe -- and scruffy looking spandex slacks of a pale shade of blue.

“I feel different”, Tara uttered in a disenchanted tone, sniffling a couple times before looking over her cheeseburger, then pouncing on it.

Connie cracked an eye, softly uttering to her sister, “A shame you never learned to control your appetite.”

Tara replied with a grumpy expression, “It’s all Caleb’s fault; I didn’t get fat until he dumped me.”

Connie sipped her regular cola, subsequently picking up fork, “I’m not defending Caleb, but you were thick even before you two started dating.”

Tara submissively titled her head, “Yeah, okay, but I wasn’t a blimp.”

Connie nodded, her cheeks inflating with her smile, “We’re here now, Tara. Like I said, we can have a fresh start.”

Tara’s husky upper arms mildly jiggled as she shoveled in the meal, her large jug shaped breasts roaming over her immense arena of belly fat, a gooey globe of blubber, a pudgy protrusion projecting over her waistband, the buttery bulge beneath twice the size.

Tara paused to catch her breath, softly snorting before continuing with her meal.
The width of Tara’s pudgy waist was in accurate proportion to her well padded hips while her overly ample derriere was roomier than the chair, her swollen in fat thighs brushing the table bottom.

“It doesn’t matter where we live”, Tara said, nibbling on the cheese fries, “Guys ignore me, they always flirt with the pretty girls. How can I be so big yet invisible?”

“You could try to diet…” Connie began to say just as Hilda placed a large chunk of chocolate cake in front of Tara.

“How old is the birthday girl?” Hilda asked.

Tara swerved her face toward Hilda, “Twenty-two…”

Connie quickly corrected her, “Twenty-two? You’re eighteen!”

Tara squinted for a moment, in the paradox of the changes, she realized Connie was right.”

Tara released a squeal of a giggle, “What was I thinking? I’m eighteen!”

Tara thanked Hilda, subsequently grabbing her fork and nibbling on the cake while Connie explained their situation - their reinvented history not coming into question.

“We just moved here from New Year, our family lived her for generations. Tara was involved in a bad relationship; my career at the auto parts store answering phones was going nowhere. So we made a break and returned here.”

Hilda smiled, “You girls both fit in, I wish you all the best.”

“Know of anyone hiring?” Connie asked.

Hilda removed a rag from her pocket, answering as she made a reasonable attempt at wiping off the crumbs and splatter over Tara’s portion of the table, “The feed store is always looking for help, and I know they’re short two people at the supermarket since Annie got pregnant and decided too be a stay at home mom and old Maxine finally retired. And you know what? My boss is looking for help here in the evenings.”

Connie requested a couple applications, Hilda agreed to get them.
Just as Hilda was about to walk away, Connie chirped, “Oh, by the way. That cake looks yummy, please bring me a piece and, yeah, some cheese fries and a milkshake too!”

__ __ ___

TWO YEARS LATER

Tara arrived back at their cottage after working her shift at the restaurant, nearly midnight, the obese 380-pound young woman looked the very example of fatigued. Huffing and puffing, she placed the several bags of groceries from her before going home excursion to the supermarket on the decades old kitchen table. Stopping off at the fridge for a slice of pie which she gobbled up sans fork or plate, she sluggishly maneuvered into the front room too check on her sister.

Connie was sprawled out over the sofa, clothed in only a ratty and stretched to its limits pink colored T-shirt featuring the logo of the supermarket where she had worked until becoming pregnant. The T-shirt had a hole under her armpit, and spotted with stains, the flimsy material unable to conceal the entirety of her massive belly, two inches worth of gut shoving over her ugly matronly style undergarments.

“Did you get me the beef pot pies?” Connie asked.

Tara nodded, waddling over to her likewise obese sister.
“I got em’, 4 of them for you, 4 for me. Want me to cook ya one now?”

Connie’s immense weight had drastically altered the shape and look of her face.
Connie appeared a decade older than her actual age, her face still held a minor appealing factor but her bulbous cheeks and thick double chin produced the image of a sloppy woman who had always been overweight.

“Nah, what I could go for now is a banana split!” Connie’s belly quivering with her giggle.

Tara scratched her buttery gut which pushed away from her ridiculously wide hips, “What if I made ya a bowl of ice cream and chop up some bananas and with chocolate syrup. Good enough?”

Connie embraced her spherical shaped belly, giving it a massage while happily snorting, “That’s fine, thank you.”

“How was work?” Connie called out.

“Same crap!” Tara crankily uttered.

By now Tara’s lower bulge sagged to just above her fat knees, gravity wasn’t so kind to her enormous backside as well, her corpulent butt-cheeks sliding downward over the top portion of her humongous thighs.

Tara favored her sister with a large bowl of ice cream just as she said, what remained in the 1-pound tub belonged to her.

“Judy and Cathy invited me out but I’m tired of being the fat friend. The guys make a big deal out of them. All I get is a hello and then, nice seeing you, later.”

“I’m sorry”, Connie uttered between spoonfuls, “I’m sorry about this too”, she added, gesturing to her belly.

“Forget it”, Tara sighed, “Caleb is a just a jerk. Travels all the way from New York to see me and shacks up with you. Have you heard from him?”

Connie wagged her head to the negative, “No, he even changed his number or got a new phone or sum’tin.”

Connie peered down at her thighs, packaged in a soft cocoon of flab; they were positively the classic thunder thigh category.

“Can’t wait until this baby is born, my thighs have gotten so huge.”

Tara couldn’t help sharing her opinion, “You still have 4 months to go, they’re not gonna get any smaller. By the way, how much you weigh now?”

Connie sighed, blushing in embarrassment, “As of Tuesday, 348-pounds.”

Tara slowly lowered herself down into her special reinforced chair, the cushion permanently caved in due to her heaviness.

“The worse of it…”, Connie paused to slurp away another spoonful of ice cream, her double chin inflating as well as accentuating the roundness to her pudgy cheeks, “…..again, I was mistaken as your mom. That nurse whose husband won five hundred dollars on the lottery asked, how’s yer daughter.”

Tara scratched her bloated midsection, her fingertips disappearing into the mushy tissue, her largest roll joggling at the applied pressure, “Shoot, that’s twice this month! All the same to you, I think you’re too pretty to be my momma.”

Connie beamed a smile, “Shucks, babe, who gives a crap what folks think but thank ya anyway.”

The sisters continued chattering away, only briefly pausing whenever something exciting would happen on the Law & Order episode they were watching. Majority of their conversation pertaining to gossip, everyone knew everyone in this small community, Tara being a waitress always got an ear full everyday and happily shared it Connie.

“Linda Mason got on my last good nerve today..”, Tara said, pausing to lick the remaining ice cream off her spoon, “…bragging about her niece going to New York and being a fashion model.”

“In the right clothes and with her hair fixed up, she could pull it off”, Connie uttered while rearranging her position on the couch.

“Shoot!” Tara grumbled, “If that is all it takes I could be a model too!”

Connie’s funky smile causing her double chin to widen, “Girl, you’re too laid back to work in that business. Being a waitress suits you just fine.”

Tara giggled, “I thought you were going to say I’m too fat!”

Connie swung her husky arm downward, placing the empty bowl on the floor, “Pointing that out would only hurt your feelings.”

Connie folded her hands over her massive dome shaped belly, heaving a gentle sigh, “Anyway, you wouldn’t want to deal with all the unwanted attention.”

Kara shrugged her shoulders, “I dunno, a little attention would be nice…”

FINIS
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Re: TWISTED REALITY 8

Postby Nelo » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:43 am

This was very fun! I love the shorter stories and the shifting between the two is great. Thank you for posting it!
Nelo

Postby Matt L. » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:48 am

Nelo,

Thanks you for reading my story and your kind thoughts.

I’ll be composing shorter stories, probably two every other month, I’ll start the next batch in May.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:02 pm

I've really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for posting it.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:11 pm

Pleased you enjoyed it, thank you for reading my story,

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Ben109 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:27 am

Missed seeing your stuff! Think I read through everything again for a second time while you were away. Excited to see more!
Ben109

Postby jose4857 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:42 pm

Excellent as always! Love that look into the future :D
jose4857

Postby blurmy » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:58 am

Both of these new stories were fantastic Matt. It's so good to see you posting again, welcome back.
blurmy

Return to Matt L.